TTC #1 Feeling like there's no hope

I think the fertilitea F'ed up my cycle. I usually would have 3-4 days of EWCM and I had NONE this cycle. Also I don't even think I ovulated, my temp hasn't spiked and I'm on CD 16. I did get a super dark positive OPK Saturday evening but by Sunday evening it was totally negative again. Donor couldn't make it last night, thinking I probably ovulated yesterday. He's coming through tonight but it is probably too late, if I even ovulated. *SIGH* I guess I will find out in 2 weeks :/ How about everyone else?

I'm on CD 14, but I've kinda given up on keeping track of the days and stuff. I'm at a point of feeling like it's never going to happen again, which is silly because I haven't even tried this cycle. Haven't noticed a change in CM or anything yet though, so I don't think I'm around ovulation yet, especially since my cycle seems to be around 6 weeks long!
I hope you're wrong and haven't ovulated yet, and have perfect timing for the donor :)
Baby dust to you!

How is everyone going? Thought it was time for a check in and to spread some baby dust to you all :)

Your post has made me feel so much better because I don't feel so alone! I am 30, and my husband and I have been ttc for 5 months. I use opks, bbt, etc. to track my ovulation, but AF still arrives each month. All of my friends/family have conceived in the first month or two, so I, too, am really worried something is wrong. It helps to hear from others who are struggling too...

I'm now on cycle #6 and not one bfp yet. How many cycles have you ladies been going without a bfp?

I haven't counted all my cycles, but I went off birth control in May, and still nothing! AF is due in about a week; that will be 6 weeks anyway, but I don't follow a regular cycle which makes it super hard!
Haven't really tried many times this cycle though if I'm completely honest, kind of just giving myself a break from all the stress and not actively trying, just having fun again :)

Hi everyone,
Quick question... Are success stories allowed to be posted in this thread, or should they be posted in another board?
I hope you are all well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->