ttc #1, getting UTIs. Anyone else?

ttc11

Reaction score
Hello ladies. Hope everyone is doing wonderful!

Just chiming in to ask if anyone gets UTIs as much as I do. Especially annoying while TTC.

I've been doing everything right, cotton undies, taking pro-biotic pills. Seems like I get one every 2 mths or so. I think it's just too much sex, but while TTC that's what it's all about. :blush: So I don't get it.

I'm on CD19, and just noticed symptoms yesterday. Hope it doesn't effect implantation (if we're lucky enough for it to stick this month [-o<).

I just discovered Cream Of Tartar and seems to be working, at least with pain anyway. Don't want to be on antibiotics if I can help it.

I do but since I started using the Instead Softcup, I don't get them anymore. It is a big PIA. There is a natural product that you can get at the health food store that really prevents UTI.. I also heard peeing before and after sex cleans it out...

Interesting about the softcups. Hmmm. Maybe I'll try that, too. Thank you!

I haven't found anything in stores to help UTI, except cranberry pills, or the little red pills to help with painful urination. Maybe health food stores, like Whole Foods or Vitamin shops? I know in the past my UTIs were very resistant to most all antibiotics. My body is so stubborn. Jeez. :wacko:

I do but since I started using the Instead Softcup, I don't get them anymore. It is a big PIA. There is a natural product that you can get at the health food store that really prevents UTI.. I also heard peeing before and after sex cleans it out...

Softcups helped me with the UTI issue...because it allows you to pee right after sex without having to worry about "losing everything" in the process. I also got my BFP the 1st month I treid them...so that was an extra added bonus! :thumbup:

Interesting about the softcups. Hmmm. Maybe I'll try that, too. Thank you!

I haven't found anything in stores to help UTI, except cranberry pills, or the little red pills to help with painful urination. Maybe health food stores, like Whole Foods or Vitamin shops? I know in the past my UTIs were very resistant to most all antibiotics. My body is so stubborn. Jeez. :wacko:

The product that Dr. Oz recommended is called D Mannose and it is at Whole foods. I don't know about Vitamin shoppe though. I love those Instead cups and husband and I can BD without worrying about UTI like I used to get before...

Softcups helped me with the UTI issue...because it allows you to pee right after sex without having to worry about "losing everything" in the process. I also got my BFP the 1st month I treid them...so that was an extra added bonus! :thumbup:

Congrats on your pregnancy...

Yes. Congrats to you Mbababy!

Thanks you two! I'm going to get softcups asap!

I guess I have to bite the bullet and go to doc for my uti. The cream of tartar worked better yesterday. Grrr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->