TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Yeah I totally get that. It still has to be FUN and not just another chore.

I don't have any symptoms since Tuesday. Probably not good from a pregnancy point of view, but at least AF is not here either which means that I may actually have a shot at reaching the safety of a 10 day LP lol. Small steps right ;)

I'll test tomorrow morning. I know it won't be positive but I have way too many anyway, might as well! It'll be my reward for reaching 9dpo.

Jmack- that sounds like a good plan! Fx'd for you this month!

Sunnybe- looking forward to seeing that test tomorrow!

Jennifer- good luck testing again!

FF gave me crosshairs! Hope my temps stay up :)

Looking good Amber!! :D

My temp dropped this morning and although I know that it may be possible that it rises again tomorrow, I just feel that AF will show up today or tomorrow. So counting myself out and looking forward to the next cycle :)

Sorry to hear that Sunnybe! I know that feeling, I had it last month! Stay positive and if it's not this month then you can join me in trying again :)

Sorry sunnybe! Fx'd both you and jmack will get a BFP this cycle!

My temp dropped down the last 2 days, guess maybe I didn't o? Im not sure what to make of it!

Jennifer- have you tested again?

Hm well your CM also matches the O date, so there's a pretty good chance that you O'd on Monday :D I wouldn't worry too much about your temp drops as it probably has a lot to do with the time of day.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Jmack, you got a positive on your OPK already? Hoping O is postponed at least for a couple more days so your follicle is fully matured and has the best chances of being fertilized!

Amber, any TWW symptoms yet? :D

Hey SunnyBe- it was an almost positive OPK. Not fully positive yet but I'm assuming it will be in the next day or so. I haven't heard anything about the follicle being fully matured I will have to look into that! I have O'd on day 11 every cycle for like the last 3 cycles at least so this would definitely be early.

A short FP makes it harder to conceive. This website has some more details: https://baby-pedia.com/short-follicular-phase/. Although they mention a FP of <13 days being bad, I think it's a bit too conservative and others have used <11 days to indicate there might a problem.

Hope it'll stay away for just a bit longer :)

Sunnybe- No unusual TWW symptoms that I have noticed!

Amber your chart is looking good!! Hope that you get your BFP this month!!

Yes I tested BFN 12DPO Blood and FMU on a FREPT!
I am now 14 dpo and 2 days late on period... I tested yesterday FREPT and another BFN...

I feel like either show me a BFP or bring on AF at this point! This Friday I have a appointment with a fertility clinic maybe they can help this thing happen sooner trying and trying is driving me insane!

2 days late? still BFN? like whats going on? and I have such sore boobes, I have been a crazy insane wife surprised husband is still around to be honest! Every early Oregon symptom in the book I have experienced (besides implantation bleed I did not get that)

idk what to do anymore

Sorry about that Jennifer :( Hope the fertility clinic has some answers!

Sorry that must be so frustrating! Hope you get things figured out soon Jennifer!

How is everyone doing?

Jmack: No O yet? Looks like you're in the safe zone now :D
Amber: When is AF due?
Jennifer: Any news?

No O yet! And my OPK even this afternoon still isn't very dark which it usually is on CD 10, so my usual CD 11 might be a little later this cycle. I'm a little concerned bc my CM is pretty minimal and I haven't seen any EWCM... hope everything is ok.

How are you doing sunnybe?

Could it have something to do with hydration? I'm really not sure if that has an influence at all, but last cycle I was really trying to drink less water to get concentrated urine for the OPK's but was afraid that it would influence my CM.

How is SMEP going?

All is well here, just waiting to O which won't probably be happening for almost another 2 weeks. :sleep:

So have you ladies told anyone you're TTC? We haven't so far and I don't think I'd want to for at least a while.

Yeah I've been hydrating like crazy! I appreciate the advice. I am a little distrusting of the OPKs to trust the SMEP ya know? I don't want to miss anything but Ill give it another day or two to get a positive OPK.

Well enjoy the wait to O! Are you going to do anything different this cycle?

We've told a few people and I regret it! It's not fun when people ask you about it and it's not happening quickly. I think you're smart to keep it to yourselves!

AF is due for me by Sunday at the latest. Just playing the waiting game and still not sure if I o'd... but oh well time will tell!

We have told only a couple of our close friends and DH's brother. One couple we told who found out they were expecting around the same time we started TTC. They haven't been asking about it though. I find that the people we haven't told ask about it way more often! Haven't told our parents yet as we want it to be a suprise since it will most likely be their first grandchild!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->