TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Dream- so very sorry you got a BFN :(
I hope your DH spoils you today!

Tb- Yay for a tiny baby bump! I am voting boy! Are you planning on announcing or doing a gender reveal? Not that you have to of course, just curious!!

Sarah- hope you have a quick TWW with a BFP!

Sunny- I totally understand not having a baby shower. It was really awkward for me as I don't like being the center of attention!

My amniotic fluid levels are looking great and baby's heart rate has been perfect in the non stress tests. I'm still getting checks every Tues and Fri but at this point I think I will make it to next Friday for my scheduled c-section. He's been in the same position for so long. Even with all the daily exercises and chiropractor visits he hasn't budged, so I'm thinking there must be a reason why. So I'm doing kick counts all day, taking it easy and patiently waiting for Sept 7th to be here!

Awe Amber, your baby boy will have the same birthday as my son. He will be 11 on Sept 7. I had to be induced at 6am that morning and had him at 1:17 in the afternoon.

Excellent news Amber! Just one more week!!!! I'm at the double-digits mark today, but you're just 7 days away, wow :D

Sarah, how was your birthing experience with your son? We're all first-timers here.

Dream, how are you feeling :(

Tb, hope you'll update us tomorrow!!

Steph, are you still around? Ready for your classes to start?

Dream I’m so sorry for the BFNs. I know it’s rough. I wasn’t on here so I missed saying Happy Birthday!

Amber 1 week! So glad things are going well. Can’t believe it’s time. I know at some points and in some ways it probably has felt like forever and in other ways the time has flown.

Sunny- I will definitely update! My family is doing a bbq tomorrow evening and I will be revealing to them (not a full reveal party, not interested in doing that) but my mom wants me to at least do something for a video lol so she’s buying the balloons and we are going to do the box opening and the colored balloons come out. So I’ll want to share immediately with some people and so you guys are the lucky ones! The votes have been pretty evenly split with friends and family. I don’t have an inkling one way or the other. For the first few weeks I felt girl but I refer to baby as him a lot haha so my brain hasn’t decided!

How cool Sarah our sons will have the same birthday!

Tb- that sounds fun, can't wait to find out!

Time has sure flown by for me!

The lady was so nice! She gave us way more time and pictures than what we paid for. She also gave us some views in the 3D or 4d images and gave us one of those free. I think she did that when she found out it was an IVF baby. It’s a Girl!

Oh and in the 3D/4D she was basically using the placenta as a pillow lol. Snuggling up! Sorry both pictures turned sideways.

Attachments

• 78E2C7E7-89A8-49AC-8C61-521CCEAA8F9D.jpg
    78E2C7E7-89A8-49AC-8C61-521CCEAA8F9D.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • EFC85C93-CD0F-41FB-8AA3-0D8A974B31CB.jpg
    EFC85C93-CD0F-41FB-8AA3-0D8A974B31CB.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Just precious TB. Yay team pink!

CD1 for me. Meet with RE on Thursday. We are going to take Sept off from anything medically assisted. I'm drained. We will see what he is recommending from there.

I completely understand Dream. It's such a draining process. Take some time for yourself to recharge and see how you feel. :hugs:

Tb, tell us about the reveal!

Dream I get it. I felt like that a lot through his process. You have to keep your sanity too!

Sunny- lol I didn’t really do a reveal. My mom bought a few “congrats!” “Baby girl” and another baby balloon and I just basically said “it’s a girl!!” Lol and showed off pictures and stuff. Haha I am lame but I’ve just never been like that. At my wedding I kept saying to my mom during the planning “do we need that? Do we have to do that? Just because other people do..” haha I like things simple.

I get that, you sound like me lol :D Glad you had a good time!

I made one of those Wordfinder puzzles for our parents where, once you found all the words, you circle all the letters that didn't turn out to be part of the puzzle. That said: "we're having a seven". After they finally solved the puzzle, they were thoroughly confused by reading that we were having a "seven" but after a couple more minutes, they realized that I numbered the words they needed to find, and number 7 was "girl" lol (every word they needed to find was pregnancy related). It was pretty hilarious because they kept guessing while trying to solve the puzzle.

Oh that’s fun! This is what I did for my students to tell them I was pregnant. Then I let them vote on a poll maker on the gender. 54% boy 46% girl. I figured all the girls would vote girl and vice versa but I have 18 girls and 12 boys so that didn’t balance at all lol (ps sorry for the blur- I don’t care that you ladies know my whole name but this forum is public so.. :shrug:)

Attachments

• 2DC1F587-4262-47C2-83FC-77ADBD40F5C5.jpg
    2DC1F587-4262-47C2-83FC-77ADBD40F5C5.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 10
OMGGG what a cute idea!!!!! I bet they loved solving it :D

Awe TB that is wonderful!!! Congrats!

Dream- I am sorry. A break will be nice. Get lots of rest in.

Amber- Just a few more days. :)

Sunny- how are you feeling?

AFM- Not testing this month so it AF shows up she just shows up. I had a wonderful weekend with my husband. We had 2 date nights and spent a lot of much needed time together.

Sunny- My birthing experience was easy. I think the hardest and worst part was when they broke my water. It was very uncomfortable and painful. I started having painful contractions around 10. They were tolerable but I didn't want them to get worse or get to the point that I would pass my window to get my epidural. They gave me an epidural at 11 and about 1 PM I started feeling a little pain on my right side. They checked me and I had Briar at 1:17. Very easy birth. I think that is why I am not scared to have another one. Didn't have a lot of morning sickness and very easy pregnancy. I know each one is different so I can't count on it. It was the best feeling in the world to hold him for the first time though. To think this Friday he will be 11 amazes me. It goes by so fast. :( Emotional Mom this week.

Oh wow Sarah, that sounds like the perfect birthing experience. We've just started to read up on all the different scenarios, advantages and disadvantages of each type of pain management etc. In the end, it probably won't go as planned anyway, but I think it's good to be (somewhat) prepared.

Your little boy is growing up! He's lucky to have such a sweet mom :)

Quick update... amniotic fluid levels have dropped too low so I'm admitted to the hospital for monitoring and will most likely be delivering via c-section this afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->