TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Those long(er) term goals sound really good, I'm really rooting for you guys to get pregnant by the end of the year (with or without the help of fruit loops lol).

Sarah, you can find Amber's journal here.

Tb, how's the bump?

OMG Amber he is precious!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing the journal, Sunny. :)

Dream- I love your positivity. I think that's a great plan!

Thanks Sunny! I haven't been able to figure out how to add a link to my journal yet :haha:
I guess I should start a parenting journal now though. I'm still a little in disbelief!

Yay for parenting journals!

I have an appt Saturday with a new Naturopath. I love my old one but the location of the office/her hours aren't the most convenient for me. This doc has great reviews as well and it closer to home. We'll see if she offers any different perspectives on things and I'll ask her to continue with my acupuncture by recommendation of my RE.

Sarah- I totally get that feeling. Infertility struggles really mess with you. If i am being honest, unless I know that the person struggled to conceive, I still get a pit in my stomach when I see pregnancy announcements. I don't know why exactly. Hang in there. I know that is easier said than done.

Dream- I hope you like your new naturopath. I am sure you will. And I applaud you on your diet. It's strange how you never know what your body needs to finally get it in gear! Wouldn't it be funny if fruit loops did it :haha: End of 2018 sounds perfect!

Amber- OMG he is absolutely perfect! You must be so in love!! Is the bfing getting better? and a parenting journal?!?! AHH this is so amazing! Im just so happy for you!

Sunny- The bump is growing! still little but is definitely looking like a preggo belly. I wasn't a fan of the "You look like you have been only eating donuts" phase of the belly lol I also felt her kick the other night. Ive been feeling the flutters sporadically but the other night there was a no-doubt-in-my-mind kick. Felt like a light poke from the inside. and a few seconds later, again in the same spot and again . But that was after I had ice cream so maybe the sugar gave her some extra energy. It was incredible. I can't wait to feel it more consistently.

Hi girls! How was everyone's weekend?

Dream, 1 DPO today? You're so incredibly regular! Hope it works out this month.

Tb, hahaha I totally get that too-many-donuts-phase-look lol. I kinda looked like that from 8-20 weeks or so. I'm so glad you started to feel her move (so probably a posterior placenta), best feeling in the world :D

AFM, passed the gestational diabetes screening so that's good. The doctor did put me on iron supplements for being slightly anemic. When I looked up my actual values it seems that none of it was adjusted for being pregnant though... and after adjusting for pregnancy, everything seems just fine. Feels a bit unprofessional that they wouldn't take that into account. What is considered "normal" goes down a lot as you move through the trimesters.

Speaking of trimesters: 3rd trimester started this weekend :D

Yep looks like it to me, 1DPO. My new naturopath is great, I really like her. But get this, SHE'S PREGNANT! What are the odds?! I walk in and there she is with her round belly. Sigh. My first feelings are anger and jealousy thinking to myself I can't work with this woman, she's pregnant, how dare she! lol then I calmed down. She's super knowledgeable and I felt like she was asking me all the right questions. I did my first acupuncture session with her and will continue to see her weekly on Tuesdays. She also started me on this Chinese herbal tea that supports kidney and liver function.

Happy 28 weeks Sunny.

Happy 18 weeks TB.

Amber - hope you're just swooning over every second with baby. FX you can get some sleep in there too.

Happy 28 weeks Sunny!

Happy 18 weeks Tb!

Wow time sure is flying by! My little guy will be 2 weeks old tomorrow, what??

Dream- why did she have to be pregnant! I can see how that is so upsetting. But glad you like her and she is knowledgable!

Sunny- happy 28 weeks and 3rd trimester!! Yay! You’re in the homestretch now! Glad you passed the glucose test. I’m not sure why I’m nervous about it but I am! And perhaps your doctor just wanted to make sure you stayed on the good end of the iron intake? Idk but that is odd.

I am amazed at how quickly it went from “oh that was real movement!” To “she’s moving like crazy”. As I lay here she’s doing somersaults or something because she literally kicked (or punched?) from one side in a line all the way to the other and then back again. It’s insane but so very cool. I play music for her and so far she does a lot of moving when listening to Ed Sheeran ha

Dream- of course that would happen. Insert eye roll. At least she ended up being great! How frustrating at first though! I hope this cycle treats you well!

Amber- how on earth has it been two weeks?! My goodness! I bet you can’t get enough of him ��

Amber, two weeks already? I can't believe it :D So glad everything is going well and you're enjoying some quality time with your little man.

Tb, ahhww that's so cute <3 Is your anatomy scan coming up soon?

Good morning everyone. Everyone has been so quiet. How is everyone doing?

awww it has been quiet around here. I've kinda moved into another group of TTC#1 women. I love you guys obvi but all the OGs are preggo now or given birth. I def want to see and hear how your pregnancies go and I am so grateful for your continued support while I TTC but I've got a new group for the day to day chitter chatter. lol

Anatomy scan soon TB? Happy 19 weeks!

AFM - 9DPO. I've got acupuncture tonight. Always a good time.

Sarah - how you doing?

Sunny - 29 weeks - I feel like it's 4th quarter for you now. You feel the same?

It has been quiet :( Hope we'll soon all be able to move on to pregnancy groups instead of TTC group, but I completely understand Dream.

Dream I totally get that. I hope you soon can move from the TTC board. My scan actually isn&#8217;t until I&#8217;m almost 22 weeks! They were so booked out it was the earliest I could get. I&#8217;m so glad I did a private one, I think I&#8217;d go crazy!

Sarah- how&#8217;s everything with you?

Sunny you&#8217;re in the last stretch! Eek!

I HATE the new layout of the forum! Couldn't even find this thread on my phone lol. Everything looks so different.

Happy 20 weeks Tb!! Hope everyone is doing great :)

I also hate this new layout..... So weird.

I am in my 2ww. 1 week before AF is suppose to show up. Boob have been sore to the touch since last Thursday.. Trying not to read to much into it. Just waiting and trying not to test since it is so early.

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

Hahaha change is always hard. The new layout is very confusing to me also. But I gotta say the forum itself is far more aesthetically pleasing now. It will just take some time to get used to.

Happy 20 week TB!

Happy 30 weeks Sunny!

Good Luck Sarah!

I'm CD3, on to cycle 19. 19 is DH's lucky number lol so hopefully our baby will come this cycle. heehee

I had the hardest time even finding our thread lol what on earth...

Happy 30 weeks Sunny!

Sarah- fingers crossed- when will you test?

Dream- hey lucky number 19 let’s go!

Our anniverywas Monday and my official half way point. Seems so strange- I feel like I was just in Prague last month! I finally have my “20 week scan” next Friday . Thank goodness I went private for an earlier one. 8 weeks to 22 weeks is a long wait to see little one!

Sarah, there's nothing wrong with testing a little early :D But I'm a bad influence when it comes to that lol ;)

Dream, come on lucky number 19!! Doing anything different this cycle?

Tb, can't believe how time flies sometimes, 20 weeks!!! Just 10 more weeks left for me, which seems pretty insane too. How are you feeling?

TB- 20 weeks!?!? Half way! So excited for you.

Sunny- 10 weeks left?!? You are so close to holding your baby!

Dream- Crossing fingers for you too!

AFM- Boobs are still very sore. I had a tinge of blood yesterday. I know I am symptom spotting. I have lower back pain that comes on and off on the right side. My left side hurts some because of my back surgery and nerve blocks, so right pain is good. Plus when I found out I was pregnant with my son I had right side lower back pain. It was constant though. I did test yesterday morning with FMU and got a BFN. I keep trying to convince myself that all this can be other stuff and this isn't my month. When I looked at when we DtD, it was in our window and we got 2 in. I really just don't want the disappointment if AF shows Sunday or Monday. Maybe test again this afternoon, tomorrow morning, or Friday morning. The only thing I know for sure is that my boobs are never this sore/heavy before AF. If y'all can talk me down off the cliff it would be appreciated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->