TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

My furniture painting went extremely well. I'm sooo pleased with how everything turned out. I did this dresser, a toy box and a night stand. DH is going to paint the crib wall hopefully this week.

WhatsApp Image 2019-05-05 at 9.16.19 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-05-05 at 9.16.19 PM (1).jpeg

I was supposed to go to my glucose test this morning but I slept in. Oops. I'll just have to sort out a different day this week to go before work.

Dream- That is absolutely adorable!! You did such an awesome job!!!!

Quick question for you ladies. I went to the bathroom a little while ago and had A LOT of clear discharge. I googled and seems normal. Did you have any around the 10 week mark?

i've got discharge non stop, i'm always damp which is gross. I should really start wearing pantie liners. Clear, white all normal I believe.

Thank you! I was getting a little worried about it. :) I will be happy when I get out of the first trimester and can breathe a little easier. I guess this is a good sign that everything is working and baby is doing good.

Dream it looks great!! Good work!

Sarah, I had it the ENTIRE pregnancy..totally normal!

That looks just perfect, Dream!! Any nursery pics? Can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to be going! Hope the gestational diabetes test comes back fine :)

Sarah, yum, ferrero rocher week :D Clear discharge is totally normal, nothing to worry about. How are you feeling? Just a few more weeks until your second trimester. Have you guys thought of names yet?

Morning Sunny! Feeling pretty good. Haven't had any sickness, just nauseous and a few food aversions that almost got me. Got my maternity pants in Wednesday so I can be comfy! I really believe what they say about having a second child that you show sooner. I already have a nice bump going on mixed with a little bloat. I think we are set on a girl name which will be Rebekah Emerson and we will call her Emerson. Both are a family name. Boy name is very much undecided. I would love to have Everett which is my husband's middle name. Just don't know what else. I really hope all I have to worry about is a girl name though.

How is everyone's babies doing??

Dream good luck on the diabetes test!

Beautiful names!!! Ahh maternity pants (and maternity leggings!), how I loved those :D When is your next appointment?

Amber, Tb, when you read about Sarah's and Dream's pregnancy stuff, does it make you reminisce about your pregnancy? I really miss it! Certainly not planning a pregnancy now though, just sayin' ;)

Love the name Sarah! We were the same. Set in a girls name and undecided on boys and it turned out there was a reason for that!

Sunny I totally miss being pregnant! I enjoyed it so much and yes I reminisced.. like Sarah I only had food aversions and if I didn’t eat often enough a mild bit of nausea. I remember being happy to not be working during first trimester because I napped allllll the time!

Speaking of..we decided we will probably try again in the fall so that way if it doesn’t naturally happen again we can plan a trip to Prague over next summer to claim one of our embabies there. So weird to even think of TTC again. But we do want 2 and I’m only getting older

Also Happy Mother’s Day everyone! ❤️

Happy Mother's Day momma's :D

That makes a lot of sense Tb! I don't think I'm brave enough for 2 under 2 lol (also hope AF stays away until I stop breastfeeding haha). I love that we have frosties in Prague so there's a little less time pressure.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

My next appointment is next Monday at 10. We will have the genetic testing with an US. I am so excited to see my little peanut again. We Saturday on FB. Crossing fingers that everything still goes smoothly.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! :)

Happy belated mother's day ladies! I had a nice day, went for brunch with my family (parents, grandparents and in-laws) a bit of a tradition. DH got my my first mother's day card ever which felt extra special. There was a bit of debate at the table as to whether or not I was a mother yet which I shot down very quickly. Of course I'm a mother. There's living life inside of me and even if God forbid he were to pass today he would have still lived and I would have still been his mother. Everyone agreed and that was that! lol

My countdown is on! only 43 business days left of work.

Haven't heard anything from my doc regarding my glucose test yet. So no news so far is good news. My next appt is at 30 week at the end of the month. May 30th. I think I start seeing her every 2 weeks after that and we have an ultrasound at 32 weeks.

I feel like even though there's quite a few weeks to go that we're nearing the home stretch. Like the last trimester is going to fly by. I'm enjoying pregnancy so not necessarily ready for that to be over but I just wonna see my little baby's face and squish him!

Sarah - Happy donut hole week. We call them Timbits here in Canada. Which is much cuter than a donut hole.

TB - that's so exciting to be thinking about TTC again in the fall! I love that you're going to give it a little time naturally then if you need to go to Prague in the summer that's okay too.

Happy belated Mother's day to all you wonderful ladies! I had to work of course but it was an ok day!

Dream- wow I can't believe you'll be in the final stretch soon! So exciting!

Sarah- excited to hear about your appt!

Sunny- I miss being pregnant, but I'm a little frightened of having 2 small children! We have pretty much decided to leave it up to chance for now. My period hasn't come back yet though. I would love to have a second next summer, so that would be an almost 2 year gap.

Tb- we may be TTC at the same time!

Last edited:
So we put the crib together last night. \\:D/

My first born son Guess Marciano (seen here) truly believes we're setting this room up for him. :lol:

Guess.JPG

I love it Dream!!! My first born pup also thought the room was for her so fun setting up baby’s room!

Ahhhww Dream, is he a Siamese? So cute. Love the look, I'm sure everything is coming together perfectly.

How was your appointment Sarah? Happy nugget week (saying that totally made me crave nuggets... it's normal to still have cravings 5 months post-partum right? :D)

Amber, Tb, I can't wait for you guys to start trying haha. I miss the excitement of looking at pregnancy tests, trying to find that second line.

Baby girl had her first bites of sweet potato the other day, hated it lol.

I absolutely love that crib. I have been looking at one similar. :)

Appointment went really well. Had the genetic testing and 4 vials of blood taken. The ultrasound looked good and nothing abnormal. I go back 6/10 for the gender reveal ultrasound and more blood work for genetic stuff. We will have the reveal on the 6/14 and I won't know until that day... The waiting will be horrible!

Peanut.jpg

Yep - he's a chocolate point Siamese.

Yummm Chicken Nuggets - I want some now too.

Sarah - Scan pic is adorable. It's amazing how developed they are at just 12 weeks eh? What are you planning to do for the big reveal?

I'm back to work today after a long weekend. I was yesterday in Canada, I think you guys have memorial day next Monday right? Just getting excited for the shower now coming up June 2nd. My dress came from Pink Blush last week and I love it. RSVPs are in and looks like we will have over 50 guests. I'm surprised the numbers got that high but we're only having 1 shower and just bringing everyone together.

Sarah- so glad your appointment went well! Beautiful scan pic!

Dream- I hope you have a nice shower. Sounds like you will be blessed with so many RSVPs! How wonderful :)
Also, yes next Monday is memorial day already! Time sure is flying by for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->