TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Appointment went very well!!!! OMG this baby is already stubborn. It was standing on its head and didn't want to move. We saw a few waves and kicks. Then she turned off the screen and went to see the gender. This baby didn't want to show the goods very well. Had the cord between its legs and then crossed it legs. She was able to see and put it in the sealed envelope. My hubby being the ass he is made sure to hold on to it the whole time and followed me to my sis in love house to hand it to her. He had no trust in me to not peek.... HEHE which he should cause I would. I hate surprises. We will find out Friday evening and I will let everyone know then. :)

Peanut 15 weeks 2.jpg

Super cute! I'm always so amazed at how quickly they go from 'beans' to 'babies'. Excited to hear about the gender reveal later on.

I know. The profile is becoming so much cleared. Hearing the heartbeat each time is such an amazing sound and such a relief.

Aww sweet stubborn baby! Haha! Beautiful scan pictures. How exciting to be finding out on Friday! I don't remember if you already said how you are doing the gender reveal?

We are doing fireworks Friday evening. My brother will shoot which ever color it is off. Only 2 more sleeps!!!!!

Very excited to see my little Ricky again tomorrow. Feels like its been ages since my anatomy scan.

We've got pre-natal class 2 of 4 tonight.

Sarah- Oh Haha now I remember you said fireworks! So fun!

Dream- yay for getting to see little Ricky tomorrow and happy 32 weeks!!

Good news. His kidneys have caught up in growth, they're right on track in size now. He's 4lbs and change. We didnt get to see his face cause he was facing my spine. But hes got lots of hair! Next appt in 2 weeks. Next scan in 4 weeks.

Yay!!! Great news Dream!:happydance:

Sarah, just a few more hours, HAVE FUN! Can't wait to read your update :D

This day is seriously dragging by so sloooooooow! I honestly haven't done much at work today except kind of day dream..... I am leaving in an hour to pick up a few things before heading to help with the party. I just need dark to get here so we can finally see!! What a great way to spend Father's Day weekend! Will let you guys know tonight what it is!

Haha yeah I completely get that! Worst part is that it takes forever to get dark in the middle of June lol.

Congrats Sarah!!! \\:D/ You guys look so happy! I'm sure the boys love that they'll get a little brother :D How was the party?

My son I super excited that he is getting a brother. My husbands son just said Yay in a txt message. He had to work and couldn’t be there. He is almost 18 and wants his freedom so don’t plan on him having a close relationship with this one.

The party was great. Just a family and had a taco buffet. Shot the fireworks off a little before dark because my older family has trouble seeing at night. I was happy to get to visit with everyone. One of my nieces was upset that it was a boy, she really wanted a boy. I’ll include the picture that you can tell the disappointment on her face. I just wish I could sleep more at the time. My lovely puppy who is now 7 months is really training me for those 3 and 5 am feedings. He has been crying more in his kennel to go outside at those time. Worst is on the weekend. Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I’m going to be browsing the internet for boys clothes.

47C3AB6C-B0CF-49AA-8E5E-7F31603EF8FD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->