TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

hi I've been trying to conceive for nearly 2 year now but this month i feel different I'm 6 dpo i think not too sure but I'm getting alot of symptoms you lot have spoke about but i know its too early but i done a test today and was bfn :(

Hi Melissa- 6dpo is the earliest date for implantation so you wouldn’t produce enougH HCG for at LEAST 48 more hours. I hope that’s what’s happening for you!! Good luck!!

ladies my wondfo looks about the same.. when comparing pics it looks slightly darker than Tuesday’s.. but they are still light. Very clear, but light ???? I don’t have any FRER left ugh. This unknown stuff is awful. But I’m also 14dpo today so surely if this was going anywhere it would be darker, right? :( I’m totally trying to hold on to hope but.. it’s difficult!

So sorry Tb :( Don't even know what to say. There's always a chance but I agree, at 14 DPO you would expect an obvious line. Are you planning on getting more FRERs?

I got some more this morning. Just in case. The line is darker than yesterday, but looks about the same as the one from the day before. ‍♀️♀️ This is just weird. I guess depending on how tomorrow’s test goes and if AF comes I will see about a beta. Here’s the tests. Bottom one is today

E9CBC581-2955-4770-8F6C-A4874F5CE414.jpeg

Melissa- I hope you get a BFP in the next few days! I never got even a squinter of a line until 11 dpo I think.

Tb- those lines do seem to be a little light for 14 dpo. If I remember correctly my lines on FRER were not very dark. The unknown is the worst. I'm still hoping this pregnancy sticks for you!

Tb, the line is clearly there. But yes, light :( It's still possible though. Really hope it's darker tomorrow :hugs:

Well my life is still confusing. FRER was lighter, but my other tests were darker. I’m not going to test this weekend and just see if AF shows. If she doesn’t, I’ll test Monday and see where we are at. Obviously I don’t feel good about this but I really don’t know what to think. I’ve seen people on boards talk about how FRER is crap now and people will post 4 different brands with blazing positives except FRER being barely there. But I also don’t want to be naive and think that it’s what’s going on with me lol blah!

Well ladies I've had brown stringy discharge today but it's all of a sudden gone today think I'm roughly 8dpo feeling run down and crampy but not strong cramps hoping it's not period starting :(

Tb- sorry you are in limbo still! Still holding onto hope for you!

Melissa- I got spotting with both my son and this pregnancy around 8-10 dpo. Hoping that's what it is for you!

I quit buying FRER because it’s too much money lol but I couldn’t not test so here you go. Bottom one is today, top was Thursday. So as you might suspect.. still.freaking.confused! Still not super hopeful either but, ya know. Also tomorrow is the Super Bowl and my team has made it for the first time in FIFTY YEARS.. so I needed to know if I should be having a couple beers tomorrow or not! Go Chiefs!

1011E877-A072-474C-A6D3-5A19FE20AB65.jpeg

well girls defo don't think its my time this month been bleeding and defo feels and looks like period :( any tips i could have for next month on best things to so to try conceive

So sorry Melissa. What did you do this cycle? Also how long have you been TTC?

nearly two year and been tracking my ovulation and doing the deed every day in that time scale :(

Definitely been there! Have you talked to your doctor or ran any tests?

Ladies.. AF showed today. Which I figured was going to happen but still was hoping I was wrong :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->