TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Tb- so sorry AF showed up! :hugs:

Melissa- sorry AF got you too! I would suggest going to your doctor to get some tests done to get a better idea of what is going on.

Tb, ahh so sorry :hugs: Even though you were sort of expecting it, it still sucks. I know it makes no sense to test again, but if you have a cheapie left and feel like it, maybe check to make sure the line is gone? Just so you know that the next time you get a positive it's a "new" line? Veerrrryyy rare but some cysts can express hCG.

Amber, can't believe you're almost done with your first trimester!!! How are you feeling?

Melissa, hope you'll get some answers soon!!

Hi ladies. Sorry I fell off the face of the earth for a bit ther . I caught up quickly on the last few pages

Sorry to hear about those confusing light positives TB. Are you guys actively TTC2?

13 weeks Amber! Wow congrats!

I totally miss being pregnant but for now just enjoying life with my Luke. He will be 6 months on Tuesday. I cant believe it. Goes by so fast.

Hope everyone is doing well and 2020 brings everything your hearts desire

IMG-20200103-WA0006.jpeg

Ahhhh that face!!! He's way too cute. Look at him all happy and cozy :D Happy (almost) 1/2 birthday Luke :)

Aww Dream he is gorgeous! Happy 1/2 birthday Luke!!

we just celebrated Kaydences first birthday yesterday! I cannot believe I have a one year old!

We would like to be TTC but my cycles are still crazy per usual, and it looks like things might continue to go the way they were going pre-IVF. Idk. Kinda want to go to Prague this summer, but not sure if we can. Bleh

Aww Dream Luke is absolutely adorable! Can't believe how fast time is flying by!

Tb- happy 1st birthday to Kaydence! Sorry about the wacky cycles and what not.

Wow! Happy Birthday Kaydence! Did you do a big bash? Or a little gathering? I always say first birthdays are more for the parents than the child anyways lol.

Yesterday DH is like, we did it, he's still alive. Lol

Here are a couple pics from his valentine's themed 1/2 birthday shoot with my siste .

IMG-20200211-WA0018.jpg IMG-20200211-WA0035.jpg IMG-20200211-WA0031.jpg

He's so handsome Dream!!

Tb, happy belated birthday Kaydence :D Hope you won't need to go to Prague and maybe some extra progesterone or something will do the trick next time!

Amber, can't believe you're already in your second trimester :|

Beautiful pics of your sweet boy Dream!

Second trimester, what!? I can't believe it either!

Wow! I have missed a lot! Congrats Amber! Hope everything is going well!

The pic is the babies are precious!

TB- sorry for the confusing cycle.

AFM- Everett is 3 months old and breastfeeding as I type. He has gotten so big. He is teething so not really enjoying that, but it’s just beginning so we have a ways to go. DH and I paid off all of our credit cards and my car a couple of weeks ago and I’m happy to announce I quit my job yesterday. I’m now a SAHM sort of. I’m working on getting my real estate license so I can still bring in some income but can take him with me for the most part. I’m super excited but extremely nervous. Past relationships I have always supported everyone and this time I have to rely on him to support us. Which he can and happy to do. We have done the numbers and we can live on 1 income just makes things a little tighter. I just can’t imagine leaving him or paying $600 a month in childcare. My 12 year old is definitely happy I’m home all the time. He is such a good big brother. Sorry I have been Mia but life just got busy. Love you guys. Posted a few current pictures of my sweet boy.

DA1E85F3-EC3E-42B6-B228-142597DBBE7C.jpeg 2B543D39-640E-461F-AF62-29878F37582D.jpeg DA5D55B7-171C-4208-A847-2A3C51062874.jpg

Aww Sarah he is so darling! Glad you were able to work things out to be a SAHM! Hope all goes well with the real estate work!

Sarah!! He's adorable!! Congrats on paying off your debts and figuring things out financially. That must be such a relief. And yay for being able to stay at home with your cute little man!!

Aww Dream and Sarah your boys are beautiful!!

amber- have you found out the sex yet?!

We have the anatomy scan on March 28th, but we have decided to stay team yellow this time around. I am so glad DH agreed to it this time around. I wanted to with Leon but DH insisted on finding out!

Amber that’s awesome! I have zero will power for that (maybe if we had a third and already had one of each? Idk!) so I applaud you!

So I had NINE days of positive opks this cycle. Ugh it was annoying!! Today, I figured I was around 9/10 dpo. I have tons of opks left so of course for giggles I took one and it was a blazing positive. Part of me was mad because that would be the THIRD LH surge I had this cycle. But I also wondered if it was positive for another reason. I happened to have added some wondfos to my amazon order this weekend and they arrived today (thank goodness since they aren’t shipping anything non especial anymore!) and I thought “why not!”

came up within 3 min (wondfos never do that for me) didn’t get a pick for like 20 min though because we went for a walk. I was just shocked.

65DD82A8-9FFB-4A29-9982-D63F31D50FA4.jpeg

Oh my gosh Tb so exciting! That is a beautiful line. Stick baby, stick!

I was super surprised! I went in there and literally yelled “oh s#*%!” (In a happy surprised kind of way) because I was expecting to have to analyze to death if there is possibly a vvvvfl but it was there clear as day! Surely I’m not 9dpo..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->