TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Yes. But it still worries me considering my history. I still have unexpired clexane (heparin shots) that I took for the first few weeks of my pregnancy with IVF and I’m tempted to start using them.. but idk?? I just so badly want to not have to do this early loss stuff over and over again. Ya know? Fingers crossed!

Totally understandable! Can you get in to see your OB right away? Don't know if they would be able to run some labs and prescribe meds if needed?

AF isn’t due until Friday so I’m going to just keep taking progesterone and hope for now! My non-IVF cycles I was only taking 100 or 200mg so I’m taking 300 right now (100 3x/day) No spotting of any sort today. Line is clear this morning. And since I’m currently obsessing.. I took another with diluted urine and I still got a line.. so that’s good lol ugh so hard to wait

Wow that definitely looks like a line to me! Glad the spotting stopped. Did you start your progesterone right away (3 days after ovulation) or just when you saw a line? Hoping this is it!!!!

No, only because I honestly wasn’t expecting anything to happen. I started progesterone on Saturday. So 9/10dpo. Hopefully it will be enough!

Oh definitely! I was just wondering if you were spotting while you already on Progesterone since 3 dpo. Keep in mind that your temp will likely stay up while you're on it (or at least for a little bit longer than without). Now show us today's test :D

Right, I only took my temp once, before I took any progesterone. I guess I only took progesterone yesterday BECAUSE my temp was still up and I got a positive. I was worried it was over on Saturday. I don’t have pics of today’s tests lol I was too busy this morning! I’m thinking of getting a FRER for tomorrow but I’m so nervous!

Get one!!! It's so nervewracking, not knowing. Although even if it's negative, it still doesn't mean you're not pregnant because it may just be too early, some FRERs are weird. Keeping everything crossed!!!

FRER. Looks a little light to me but idk trying to stay positive. 12dpo

13AEF8A7-3FF1-43C9-A6BF-F2869396BA39.jpeg

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Tb!! Doesn't look that light to me. Are you 100% sure you're 12 DPO?

You just made me feel better. I’m paranoid from my past ya know?! I’m about 95% sure I’m 12dpo. I had a blazing positive opk (probably the most positive I’ve ever seen it lol) on January 15 then the next day had a positive but lighter, so I assume that’s where I’m at.

How the heck did this happen the first time we even kind of tried?!

You better believe it!!! How did your DH react?

It's always scary and you can't really forget what happened in the past... but remember that your body isn't the same as it was before you had your baby girl. All hormones have been reset 10 times over.

What are your next steps? Will you give your OB a call or wait a little bit?

So incredibly excited for you!!!! :D :D :D

DH is trying not to get emotionally involved yet. We are very scarred from our past! But I keep hoping the same thing about the hormone resets and all. I really really hope everything is going to be ok! It’s funny because if I had never suffered through any of that past or been on here with you girls, I’d be oblivious and just happy lol

I’m going to message my OB tomorrow to get a blood test scheduled. That way I can do it on Friday afternoon (day AF is due) and go from there.

Eek!!

Well FRER Is lighter today. IC seems to be a little darker or the same? But I know where this is going. So bummed.

Oh no :( I hope it's something like a faulty test or that your urine is more diluted. How long would it take to get your beta results in? Sending lots of hugs mama :hugs:

If I were to go get that done today I’d have it by tonight or tomorrow morning. I just don’t have time and I don’t know that I feel like it’s necessary at this point. I just wish I knew the exact reason for this. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->