TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Looks real to me! I never got very good lines early on with FRER and I've heard they are not very good anymore. Fx'd this is the start of a BFP!! Will you be testing again in the morning?

All I have left is one FRER. So maybe? I just couldn’t imagine an evap showing up within 10 minutes of taking the test so thick and pink. Picture doesn’t show the color as well but.. also the Evans I have had from the Walmart brand show up HOURS later and are skinny. Idk I don’t want to think too much about it. I’ll be fine if it’s not real, I just don’t like the uncertainty lol

I see that line without even zooming in! I can't believe your FRER was negative. It seems unlikely that this is an evap, right? Showed up within the timeframe and looks pink. Ahhhh!!!!! :D :D Go take another FRER!!!!!!!!

That’s what I was thinking Sunny. I was actually shocked to see a negative FRER. I didn’t test this morning.. but I did decide to take my BBT. It seems too low to show pregnancy but I don’t have a baseline so I guess that’s not entirely accurate either lol. I’ll check tomorrow morning

"I'll check tomorrow morning"​
Tb, what have you become. I don't even recognize you anymore lol :D :D Well, I hope you'll update us as soon as possible tomorrow morning!!!! FX!

LOL! I was thinking the same thing as I typed it. The difference between TTC #1 and TTC #2 I guess lol especially with a busy body almost one year old!

Too funny!! I will be anxiously awaiting your morning test!! Haha

BFN. Idk that was weird. But we BD and all incase it was O. So I guess I’ll check again in a couple weeks. Lol I don’t sound like the same me!

Ahhh well with a blazing positive like that, who knows what will happen in two weeks! That's the craziest evap though!

My ultrasound went well! Little wiggling baby's HR was 160. I do have a small subchorionic hematoma but they said that's common and nothing to worry about.

I was just wondering when you had your ultrasound planned!! That's great news Amber!!!!!!! Will you announce your pregnancy to those who don't know yet? What was Leon's HR at his first scan?

Thanks sunny! I feel pretty comfortable letting people know in person. We still need to tell some of our family and close friends. I looked back at my journal with Leon and saw that his HR was 167. DH thinks it's a boy, I am slightly leaning towards girl but we will see!

I started a pregnancy journal is anyone wants to follow along: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/threads/ambers-expecting-2-in-august.2482302/

Yay amber! Congrats! This is great news. I was about to come on and ask when the ultrasound would be lol

So I’m 9/10 dpo and I had some super light bleeding this morning for like 2 minutes. I also got my ICs in Lol so of course I tested. I feel like I see a vvvvvfl so I did another a SMU and I still see a vvvvfl. But it’s the kind of vvvvfl I can’t really capture with my phone. So we will see if anything transpires over the next few days

Oh Tb that's exciting!! Will look for your update in the morning!

Temp is up, test is darker.. but I’m heavy spotting this morning. It’s difficult not to feel discouraged. But I know there’s some hope. It’s pretty clear in person but even with my new iPhone it was harder to capture ?? So I had to tweak some. I remember this site makes it harder so hopefully it comes through

D69687F4-97DD-4D97-9D16-2652E6A3D529.jpeg

That one looks darker to me! Is the spotting letting up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->