TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

7w6d today based on LMP and HCG was 2397. So it's still rising but didnt double from Friday 12noon -Monday 4pm.

I'm worried I'm still going to miscarry.

I have an appointment with the early pregnancy/miscarriage clinic on Friday at 9am.

I'm so confused.

Had my appointment at the clinic this morning.

Still just a sac, no baby or heartbeat. But now measuring 6w3d vs 5w3d last Wednesday. Doctor said the growth obviously isn't perfect but it's not horrible either. Did another blood draw that the nurse will call me with the results later this afternoon. The doctors comment on that was the same, not horrible but not great either since they're not really doubling

She said if she had to guess she would say it's going to end in miscarriage but based on these results isn't willing to throw in the towel just yet.

I'm booked for another ultrasound next Friday morning.

Adding: hcg was 3444

Last edited:
So sorry that you don't have any answers yet Dream! Hope this is growing healthy little baby for you!

How is everyone holding up with quarantine? Any updates on those sweet kiddos?

Last edited:
We're doing well, staying healthy. Baby girl is 16 months old and has way too much energy :wohoo:for poor mama and dada lol. It's fun though and I love this age so much. I am amazed at the things she knows and picks up every day, so insanely cool to see.

My cycle still hasn't returned (nursing down to 2 times a day). Glad we weren't in a hurry to try for a second!

Amber, how is your pregnancy going so far? I know you work in healthcare, how has COVID affected your work?

I hear you on the too much energy! So exhausting! This age is so much fun though, all the talking and his personality just comes out more each day!

My pregnancy seems to be going just fine. Anatomy scan was perfect! My next midwife appt with be mid May then I will be having routine blood drawn and gestational diabetes testing. It's strange to not be monitored more closley with monthly ultrasounds, since that's what I had last pregnancy. But I am so thankful to not be going through that again!

My work has not been too affected fortunately. We have not seen as many cases of COVID as we were expecting, and actually have has less patients on our floor in preperation for the expected surge of COVID patients. I'm really glad that we prepared for worse case scenario and that things haven't gotten as bad as expected. Things could change though...

I'm just so very glad we have all been healthy!

Dream- I hope everything turns out to be ok!

quarantine is driving me insane! Lol it’s hard to work from home and feel like a good mom. That’s actually the worst I think. Sometimes I just cannot give her all of my attention and it sucks! But we are all getting by. Kaydence is a talker but she still not a walker! She’s taken a few steps here and there and will climb up and hold my shirt or shorts to walk but will not do it alone lol it’s coming though.
Amber- so glad you’re having less stressful pregnancy!

Doctor at the clinic officially called it last Friday. Missed miscarriage. Sac had not grown since the week before and still no fetus of heartbeat. I was given a prescription for 2 doses of vaginal suppositories to help move things along. I was nervous about pain and cramps because she prescribed my some pretty strong pain medication but I started the medication on Friday and didn't even need to take a Tylenol. I had some cramping but nothing that serious. Bleeding started pretty quickly, maybe 6 hours after taking the meds.

Feeling a little sad but relieved to finally have answers, I was feeling stressed with the back and forth for weeks.

I'm so very sorry that you had to go through that Dream, but glad you now have an answer.

Tb- I can imagine it being so difficult to work from home. Don't forget to give yourself grace! I know I find myself feeling guilty often when I can't do and be everything for everyone. I've been having to remind myself I'm doing the best I can, and that is just fine! So cute that Kaydence is a talker not a walker! I'm sure she will be running soon enough :)

Well, this time I tested earlier than usual because I was going to take clexane if I got pregnant. I took this during IVF and is often used to treat implantation failure and/or early miscarriages. I hope it works. I’m not even that excited. If this doesn’t work I’m not sure we will actively keep trying until we can go back to Prague.

89BA84C3-DA47-4680-913E-2EC7134DA58B.jpeg

Tb congratulations! I'm hoping this works for you!!! Sending all the positivity your way

Thanks Amber. I just hate that positive tests don’t hold just excitement anymore but impending doom. If I didn’t want at least 2 children so badly I don’t think I’d go through this anymore!

OH Dream :( That is terrible to hear. How are you doing?

Tb, another good looking line! Congrats!! Although I completely understand that a line is just Step 1 and there are many steps to go through :-(

How many DPO are you? Hope the Clexane does the trick!!!

I’m 11dpo. So I know I have a ways to go. I wouldn’t have tested so early but I needed to start clexane the moment there was a hint of a line so I didn’t have much choice. Just trying to stay neutral about it until there’s reason to think otherwise!

36B173E0-169F-4A09-925D-C3FE81DB82FA.jpeg

That's a very nice line Tb! And it's clearly getting darker!!!! How do you feel?

What a wonderful early Mother's day gift!!

Thanks Sunny! I’m feeling good. Anxious as hell! lol but I feel good about things using clexane. Aside from the obvious with IVF, it’s the only thing we did differently with Kaydence. So in my mind, it makes sense for it to work.. so ya know- staying positive. Fingers Crossed!

Just an update. Hoping this is a fluke.. today’s does look lighter

top yesterday (13dpo) bottom today (14dpo)

049E1BE4-9F28-4D5D-88F9-5C5BCC8DFB33.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"