TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Discussion in 'TTC Buddies' started by jmack54, Dec 28, 2016.

1. tbfromlv

tbfromlv Well-Known Member

Just an update- had my baseline. Everything looks really good. The ovary that usually has endometriomaS has the tiniest of one so they aren’t worried (way smaller than ever before). Started me on letrozole 5mg and will take estrace for a few days. Follow up scan will be Tuesday. My cycles have slowly started shortening so I’m crossing my fingers that between that and the letrozole I may actually have a semi regular one? Of course more so hoping this works. I told her my concern that maybe it has to do with my lining because all recurrent loss bloodwork came back fine. Ugh.

SunnyBe likes this.
  2. AmberR

AmberR Well-Known Member

Sorry you didn't get an answer! It's a good sign your cycles are shortening. Hope the meds will help!

3. SunnyBe

SunnyBe Well-Known Member

That's good news! But yeah on the other hand it would have been great if you've gotten some answers. Hope you respond well to Letrozole and that your lining gets nice and thick with the Estrace!!!

4. tbfromlv

Just updating.. I didn’t respond to the letrozole but on cd15 my lining was 8.5 mm .. but I’m cd 21 and still nothing. Last cycle I Od on cd 28 (go figure a full cycle for most people) so if my cycles are getting shorter, maybe that will be sooner than later.

How’s everyone doing?

5. SunnyBe

How's your cycle going Tb? Have you ovulated yet? The lining thing is good though!

6. tbfromlv

I’m actually ovulating today, cd23! Lol my birthday is tomorrow so I’ll take it ha. Fingers crossed!

SunnyBe and AmberR like this.
  7. lynn93

lynn93 Member

Hi everyone! I'm brand new here, this is our second month trying and my AF is due this Friday. I'm currently at the stage of over-analyzing every possible symptom, cursing the TWW and resisting the urge to take a test. Finding it impossible to not think about TTC constantly. I usually plan every aspect of my life as well as I can, so not having an influence over this is pretty hard for me. Hoping to get any advice and talk to people TTC as well. Fingers crossed for everyone this month :)

8. SunnyBe

Happy birthday Tb!!! Hope you'll get a late birthday present in 10 or so days :D

Welcome Lynn, we like to over analyze everything too so you're in good company ;)

9. AmberR

AmberR Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Tb! Yay for O!

Welcome lynn! TTC sure can be all consuming. Hope you get a BFP soon.

10. Dream143r

Dream143r Well-Known Member

FX for this cycle TB