TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

I’m being very cautious but soo excited! Today I’m 16dpo

584A73D3-0605-4EAA-80C7-7B98ED4E6CD2.jpeg

Omg look at that dye stealer at 16 DPO!!! I can totally you're cautious but this is definitely a very good sign! I think it's gonna be a sticky one Tb! Congrats!!!

Beautiful line tb!!!! I have everything crossed for you! Congratulations :cloud9:

Thanks girls! Today’s looked even better :) as I’ve made it passed the point where things normally don’t look good, I emailed my doctor and asked for a beta.. just so I can stop obsessing with testing and try to relax more

Oh that is just beautiful!! Did your doctor get back to you about the beta?

Yes. He sent one in for today and 48 hours later: I will have to go after work. Of course now I’m DYING TO GO! lol

Thanks Dream!

so I went for my blood draw. I don’t know if I told you guys I switched schools last year. Well the main lab was right next to my old school. I would get my bloodwork back within 2 or so hours. My new school is by a branch of the lab.. they have to drive it over to the main lab so I may not get it until tomorrow!! Ugh my follow up beta I am making the drive over to the main lab lol! Now I just wait!

It's sooooo dark!!!! I think it'll come back 400-700 with lines like that! Omggggggg :D :D :D

Eeek!! I hope so! I looked and for Kaydence the day equivalent was 705. Anything above 400 I’ll be happy with though!

I will take my follow up tomorrow afternoon. I’m a little surprised at how high it is!

hi everyone, im currently in my 2ww.
im confused, and im not really sure if my symptoms mean anything, so i’d like to seek some opinions and advice from everyone.

my cycle is average 25-26 days. on my ovulation day, it was CD 12. I had sharp pain in my left, and then some pain in my right. from tht day onwards, CD16-18 I started having nasal congestion. Its either on my left or right, and slight runny as well.

CD 18, 6DPO, I also experienced acne, swollen breasts, headache, nasal congestion, light headed, and mild poking pain on my left for a few seconds.

7DPO, YI came. I woke up with terrible severe back pain. I couldnt get out of bed. I kept sleeping upon waking up. very mild cramps. swollen breasts & nasal congestion still. diarrhoea. acne

8DPO, mild cramps on the left, around 1130am, mild sharp pain on the left. backache, slightly better. swollen breasts, now even to the sides of my breasts. nasal congestion. acne. YI

9DPO, woke up with cramps that felt like AF was here. lasted fr about an 1-2. cramps on the left around 12pm+-, backache, swollen breasts can feel the soreness when moving my arms at times / walking. napped from 4pm til 720pm. felt so tired even after waking up. didnt feel like getting out of bed. nasal congestion. evening i had cramps, both left and right side, but mild tugging feeling on the left. started feeling slight
headache around evening & i felt weak. YI. cramps were off and on after the 1-2hr cramp in the morning. feel hungry all the time, upon eating, i dont have much appetite. cant sit up, back hurts & just feel like lying down.

never had any nipple soreness, no spotting. Im not sure if these symptoms amount to pregnancy. my last cycle, swollen breasts only started 4 days before AF. but this time it started on 6DPO. Backache wont go away, but definitely better than 7DPO. Is it possible that my severe backache on 7DPO could be implantation?

please advice! im so nervous & anxious.

Sunny- that was my first thought! Lol it’s literally double my numbers on the same day with K. Eek! I guess we will see lol

@dahliaa those are promising symptoms! It’s hard to symptom spot since progesterone can cause so many pregnancy symptoms too! If you’re 9dpo today, and you’re willing, you should be able to start testing tomorrow. I’m an early tester so I started at 8dpo :haha: but implantation can occur anywhere from 6-12dpo! Good luck!

Sunny- that was my first thought! Lol it’s literally double my numbers on the same day with K. Eek! I guess we will see lol

@dahliaa those are promising symptoms! It’s hard to symptom spot since progesterone can cause so many pregnancy symptoms too! If you’re 9dpo today, and you’re willing, you should be able to start testing tomorrow. I’m an early tester so I started at 8dpo :haha: but implantation can occur anywhere from 6-12dpo! Good luck!

I guess i might not be testing after all :( yesterday night at 4am+ i had 2 episodes of sharp pain lasting a few seconds each time. I woke up today with a few seconds of sharp pain, and dull feeling in the womb for a moment. After that, its just swollen and sore boobs, but today it seems like its throbbing a little, very slight though. Nasal congested & a little runny. My discharge turned yellow too, quite mild smelling but cant pinpoint what type of smell is it. Didnt smell fishy though. Backache is better today. but i can still feel the achy feeling. Had a bit of yeast infection left. I guess AF is coming?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->