• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Hello ladies :hi:

I already have one little boy and I know this thread is for TTC 1 but would I be able to join in? I'm TTC baby number 2

Ohhh that's great to hear Tb!!! You must be so relieved!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Sarah :)

Hi Sarah! We've been on this thread for years now, so everyone's had #1 here also, some 2 as well. :cool: Planning anything special for this cycle or just winging it?

Welcome Sarah! Did you just start TTC? Are you tracking this cycle?

Tb- how are you feeling??

Last edited:
Girls I am over the moon! And yes soo relieved! My EDD is May 27... just in time for me to get out of work. I’ve been feeling ok.. kind of an overall not well feeling in my belly but not quite in the nausea zone. And very very very tired lol last time During first trimester I was on summer break from school and obviously no kids so I just napped all the time lol not as easy with a toddler and working during the busiest time of the school year!

Soooo excited for you tb!! That first tri fatigue is real! I remember the fatigue well... On my non work days I ended up laying down and taking a nap while Leon was napping during most of first and third trimesters.

Last edited:
@Dream143r Hello :hi: We have been just winging it for quite a few months now, not really planning or trying, but now we've come to decide since a few weeks now to plan baby number 2# :D:D:D Exciting as its been almost 5 years since I had my little boy, but nervous as every pregnancy is different, plus I didn't do too well with the labour :shock: Also I have PCOS and tried for years to have my first, so in the end it took a few years for me to conceive with the help of hospital and fertility treatments, so since its not happened naturally (plus I know It can't or its rare) I'm going to go down the same path as pervious time. Although this time daddy won't be the same one as my son's.

@AmberR :hi: So I wish I could track but with everything being so irregular with PCOS I can't really until I've got regular cycles and hopefully the fertility treatment, that's when I was able to accurately track having my first.

With Covid-19 I've managed to get a first doctors appointment over the phone, and if they need to see me they will arrange it, but I'm living in new home and area so not sure what my options are till then, and how it works, but my appointment is next Wednesday afternoon 28th October.

And congrtaultions to the lady in the previous post O:)

@Dream143r Thank you :flower:

Im sort of in limbo stage now and I don't know what to do in the meantime :toothpick:

I need to lose some weight as I know the hospital will want to get my BMI down before they start anything but I know that I find it hard work as I love sweet foods so much, but I did lose weight on the slimming world diet last year (which I've put back on ](*,))

The forum here is a lot quieter than I remember it being, when I was here back in 2015 and 2016 it was quite active with lots of lovely ladies for support, not sure what happened but it would be nice to have a TTC buddy on here.

@Dream143r Hello :hi: We have been just winging it for quite a few months now, not really planning or trying, but now we've come to decide since a few weeks now to plan baby number 2# :D:D:D Exciting as its been almost 5 years since I had my little boy, but nervous as every pregnancy is different, plus I didn't do too well with the labour :shock: Also I have PCOS and tried for years to have my first, so in the end it took a few years for me to conceive with the help of hospital and fertility treatments, so since its not happened naturally (plus I know It can't or its rare) I'm going to go down the same path as pervious time. Although this time daddy won't be the same one as my son's.

@AmberR :hi: So I wish I could track but with everything being so irregular with PCOS I can't really until I've got regular cycles and hopefully the fertility treatment, that's when I was able to accurately track having my first.

With Covid-19 I've managed to get a first doctors appointment over the phone, and if they need to see me they will arrange it, but I'm living in new home and area so not sure what my options are till then, and how it works, but my appointment is next Wednesday afternoon 28th October.

And congrtaultions to the lady in the previous post O:)

See completely understand! It took us all over a year for our firsts too. Personally it became almost “easy” to become pregnant but I could not stay pregnant. I was finally successful after IVF. This one was natural but followed three previous pregnancies in just 2020. It also took me an entire year this time. I have endometriosis and suspected PCOS. So I completely understand!

what treatments will your doctor do with you?

@tbfromlv Im so sorry to hear that, I had a loss before I fell pregnant with my son, its understandable the way your feeling, PCOS is said to ne a common fertility issue, but its not easy to live with or to plan a family with.

As for the treatment my doctor may give for me I have no idea at the moment my gp appointment is on the 28th October, and I've moved to a new area so I don't even know what hospital or clinic there is available yet, with my DS I had metformin, and clomid which I'm allergic too ](*,) and then metformin, letrozole and trigger shots, which worked for me 2nd time round, so I'm hoping my health is still in the same position for the same treatment.

Morning Ladies

@SarahLou372 yes, please let us know how your appointment went.

@tbfromlv everything going well and uneventful on your end I hope.

Well I started my last pack of BC yesterday. The plan is next cycle to do monitoring with OPKs see what's happening with my bod after being on the pill since my miscarriage in April. Then officially start TTC in December. I'm nervous but optimistic. Putting it in the atmosphere that I won't have a TTC journey like the last and I'll be knocked up in 3 months tops. (positive vibes)

Dream- sending you all the positive vibes!

had my first ob appointment (so has another ultrasound!) baby is still doing great with a strong HB! 10w4d today!

That's excellent Tb! Everything seems to be going smoothly!!!

Dream, so exciting you'll start trying again in just a few short weeks. I'm convinced it'll be easier. It's got to be!

Amber, just caught up with your parenting journal. I feel you on mom-guilt. In my case, especially as it comes to food. I have the pickiest of eaters and she won't even touch anything new unless it's dunked in ketchup or applesauce (and then lick the condiments and spit out whatever veggies/meat we try to sneak in). So frustrating!

Last edited:
Sunny- I hear you on the picky eater thing! Leon begs for applesauce all day long. He also loves eating ketchup or sour cream by just scooping it off his plate with his hands! He rarely eats dinner unless there is fruit or bread involved.
I just keep serving him what he are eating and hope he will start eating it one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"