TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

CD27 and 10DPO. My doc has put me on progesterone so hopefully that helps. Desperately praying this one sticks.

20210923_081044.jpg 20210923_084141.jpg 20210923_082354.jpg

Congrats!!!! I know it's still incredibly scary especially because you've been through so much... BUT: This is going to be the one, I just know it! Why?
1. Early implantation (<10 DPO gives you about 3 times the odds of delivering a healthy baby compared to later implantation)
2. Very clear line progression this early on.
3. You're now on progesterone! Which I think is just a miracle in a pill.
4. Early June seems like the perfect time to have a baby.

LOL I loveeeeeeeee these stats Sunny! Thank you!

So my LMP ended up being Aug 28 which is the day before my birthday, but I know O was obviously not CD14 the way they do standard measurements. So I've already lied to my doc and said it was Aug 29 so that every time i'm asked for the next 9 months I can say my birthday (like we planned) heeheehee. Moving it ahead one day actually will line up my dates better anywayssss.

Hahah love that Dream!! Easy to remember and yup, just like we "planned" :D

OOOOHHH MY GOSH!!

dream!!!!!! Yes!!!!! Congrats!!

Ever since sunny said it would be perfect to start the cycle on your birthday and have a June baby.. it gave me goose bumps and something in me said “that’s totally what’s happening!” And OMG IT DID!! Eeeek!!
My Timehop the last few days have been pics of Olivia’s pregnancy test. So your babe is going to be very close to her birthday!
Also as a side note.. my birthday is June 8.. my niece and my best friend share a birthday with me and they are both pretty great (as am I) so I welcome your little one to share the day with us :haha:

June 8 sounds marvelous lol. My EDD is June 6

Here's today's progression. Feels strong. 20210925_090345.jpg

Let me know when you guys are tired of seeing my tests. Lol JK I know you could never get tired of lines.

Bloodwork booked for Oct 13 at 6w2d
Scan booked for Oct 29 at 8w4d aka 9 billion years from now.

20210927_094212.jpg 20210927_094149.jpg 20210927_094124.jpg 20210927_094107.jpg

Hahaha you know us well Dream. Keep 'em coming!!! Those lines are super strong! I just looked at mine from 14 DPO and your FRER is identical to mine. This is a sticky one!!!

AFM; I'll be 32 weeks in a few days. It's one of those milestones that I've been looking forward to... just like all the other ones lol (24 weeks for viability, 28 weeks for just a 10% chance of long-term health problems, and 32 weeks for an even lower chance of health issues).

Nesting set in a few weeks ago and it's been productive hahah. The house never looked more organized, clothes are all washed/stored, the car seat is ready to go, names are picked, hospital bag is mostly packed... I'm ready! I just hope little miss stays put for another 2 months, that'll give me plenty of time to prepare a few weeks of freezer meals lol :D

Dream you know us haha I want to see every single test always! Looking beautiful!! I’m so excited to have another birthday twin :haha:

sunny! Yay!! So exciting!!! I can’t believe how close you are! I meant to do freezer meals this time… but I didn’t. And that was no good haha

Sunny - Wow - 32 weeks already. Time flies. How do you feel, size wise? Urgh that comes across weird. I just mean do you feel 'bigger' this time around as many do with the 2nd? I'm feeling SUPER bloated already which I don't really remember feeling with any of my previous pregnancies. I hope I can get organized enough to do freezer meals. I def didn't last time either. heehee

Looking good Dream! Do you have an appointment scheduled yet? So exciting!!!

And yeah, definitely felt bigger way sooner. I take a picture every week and at week 4, everything still looked normal, but on week 5 I could already see the effects of bloat! Then it just progressed from there lol :mrgreen:

My bloodwork is booked for Oct 13 at 6w2w
My first scan isn't until oct 29 at 8w4d

I won't see my OB until 13-15 weeks. My fam doc is taking care of me until then. All phone appts which is fabulous.

I'll probably do a SneakPeak somewhere in the middle there to keep me occupied week 7.

There's your 3+! Your line tests look great too :) So just 2 more weeks until you can do the SneakPeak? That seems manageable.

Just one more day until your blood work appointment, how are you feeling Dream?

6w1d today and I'm feeling awful. I feel absolutely exhausted. I slept through my alarm this morning, I'm just so tired, zero energy. I work in an office tower downtown on the 65th floor and I felt like I was going to vomit on the elevator ride up. Even not sitting at my desk I feel a little dizzy. Some diarrhea as well which is super fun while at work. Hopefully just a rough day and not any type of indication as to how this pregnancy is going to go.

I am however excited to see where my HCG levels are after my bloodwork tomorrow. I'm going to try and eat something to settle my stomach, hopefully it doesn't make me throw up.

Sorry to hear that Dream. Hopefully you'll feel better soon! Did you get your results back yet?

6w2d HCG 28850

This feels great compared to my last pregnancy with 4039 at 6w3d

Does the extra progesterone cause symptoms? I know all pregnancies are different yeah yeah yeah but this nausea is so out of the norm for me. To this extent anyways. Still not puking though so counting my blessings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->