TTC #1, Looking for iui Buddies for February!

Thanks ladies!! Wishn I hope that second line stays for you!! This could be it!

MrsB, I totally think it was the acupuncture! I'm so glad you're doing it.

Thanks ladies!! Wishn I hope that second line stays for you!! This could be it!

MrsB, I totally think it was the acupuncture! I'm so glad you're doing it.

Em, How was your appointment on Monday? What are your next steps?

Hey Mrs.B, they drew blood and came back with 50.8, which I immediately googled. Looks like its good, but not great. Have you been told what a good beta number is? I have another appointment on Friday to confirm my levels are rising properly. I've also decided to keep going with acupuncture for the first trimester, just to make sure whatever it did doesnt get undone :)

No i'm not particularly familiar with beta numbers. I'm rocking cycle day 37 today, and my last cycle was 38 days (compared to the usual 30-34). So I'm not testing until cycle day 39.

Let me know what the doc says today :) :dust:

Fx for you MrsB!

Hope your beta test comes back nice and high Emily! You were just due for AF the day of your first test, right? I think 50 is fine. The number isn't as important as the doubling rate. It should double every 48 hours.

I had a BFN yesterday at 12 dpo...I will test again tomorrow if AF doesn't show up. I don't think this was our month. We got called for the IVF waiting list so we're doing IVF consent appointment on Wednesday (same day as my beta haha) and will likely start in August/September. So looks like we're moving on to IVF sooner than we thought, and I'm both terrified and excited to get this going!

Oh and Em make sure you tell your acupuncturist you're pregnant...there are probably certain points they would not want to stimulate during pregnancy (because it could stimulate uterus contractions)

Thank you Wishn, Good luck on wednesday! Sorry about your BFN :(

Yay for IVF! Moving forward is such a relief sometimes. :dust:, I'm still holding out hope for your BFP!

Thanks so much MrsB. I really have mixed feelings about it. But moving forward is a good feeling. I couldn't bring myself to test this morning, couldn't bear to see another stark white BFN. One more day to keep hope alive...

Hi ladies. I'm having a miscarriage. We're devastated. We were less than 5 weeks and I started bleeding yesterday. Blood results came back at 9 on Saturday. Beating myself up with what I did, but trying not to. Also trying to focus on the fact that we did in fact get pregnant, so thats good. Maybe my body is just figuring it out slowly. And I read that women are somehow more fertile after a miscarriage, so I'm trying to look forward. My husband is a rock, and I'm so thankful. I'm at work today because I couldnt bear the thought of doing nothing at home for the third day - trying not to let anybody see me cry. I work with all men, and they dont know how to handle coworkers crying lol.

I've been doing a lot of reading on miscarriage. The new research says there's no reason to wait to try again. And I found this message board of all these women (like 900 answers) who got pregnant right after. https://www.babycenter.com/400_getting-pregnant-after-miscarriage_885256_931.bc It was very encouraging, so I'm trying to focus on that. I'm not going to do my usual, BFN drink a bunch of wine and coffee thing. I'm going to continue on like I'm pregnant and keep my body ready. For some women it happened the next week. It might be foolish to get my hopes up for a quick turnaround, but its helping me emotionally.

I'm rambling. Thanks for letting me spew.

Em,

I am so sorry this bean didn't stick, but I think you are handling it well and that thinking about moving forward is a good path to travel.

As you said, so many women conceive following a miscarriage, and my cousin actually just went through it. I think She miscarried in October/November and conceived in December. She has had a happy healthy pregnancy thus far.

I am sending you so much baby dust! If you need to chat you can PM me here, I can't imagine being surrounded by an office full of men when dealing with that.

:dust:

Oh Emily I am so very sorry for your loss. It's such an awful thing to go through. Don't beat yourself up, there's nothing you could have done to cause or prevent this from happening. I had an early loss last summer, it totally broke my heart. My ovulation was delayed by a few days for the next two cycles, but it eventually went back to normal.

I truly hope you do turn out to be more fertile after miscarriage! Make sure you take the time you need to grieve, take good care of yourself and your DH. He might be hurting more than he lets on. Big hugs.

I am so sorry Emily to hear this. My heart breaks for you. A MC is always awful, but seems even worse after infertility treatments

Mrs. B did you test?? Positive???

I tested on Sunday and got a BFN, but it's CD 43 today and still no sign of the witch. I have a doctors appointment on Monday, and might test again Saturday morning. My boobs are super sore, but I'm not trusting any symptom at this point lol.

How are you doing?

Keeping my Fx for you MrsB. Sore boobs and late AF is a good sign :)

I'm rooting for you Mrs B! Any chance you O'd a little later than normal this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->