TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Mine costs £45 a go, which includes the acupuncture and a massage. A currency converter puts that at about $73 (if I did it right! lol) They did tell me that insurance would cover it, but I don't have any, so have paid up front for 6 sessions, but really hoping I won't need that many.

I have my second tomorrow, but tomorrow is also ovulation day so I need to check with them that it's still ok to do, and if it's ok in the 2ww. I guess it could help with implantation if it has done so much already, I shall just have to ask.

Considering that ovulation was happening between cd17-21 for the past 7 months, it's a real step in the right direction.

Xx

best of luck MissSazra :) I've never tried acupuncture but it's been around for like centuries so it must be effective!!

Well considering how much other fertility treatments cost, that's not too bad! I'm glad it's relaxing you at any rate. I've heard sometimes that's all it takes! FX that you don't need all 6 sessions! My mom and brother have gone for various things, and they both swear by it. My mom said her acupuncturist says she has 100% success rate with fertility issues. Wow! That's impressive, even though it's hard to believe...how can anything have 100% success rate?! Down the road, if we're still not preggo, I will probably try it.

I'm feeling oddly relaxed about this cycle. I'm not sure if it's because I started clomid, so I feel like something is being done...or if it's giving me hope or what. I know it might not happen the first cycle, so I'm trying not to get my hopes TOO high. Deep down, I still worry it's a :spermy: issue, even though my dh is totally healthy and young. :shrug: Probably my pessimistic side coming out.

How is everyone doing? :flower:

MissSazra! That sounds wonderful!!! GOOD LUCK!!

And good luck to you too Rosa, you must be due to O soon! I hope it all works out! lol.

AFM I'm feeling nauseous, or bloated. And tired. But I'm happy and loving it nonetheless!!! We got the proofs back from the photographer when we had a photo session with my brother, his fiancé, and my dad & stepmum. We've chosen to get one copy of the group of us, and we've also chosen to get a photo of just me and hubby too, so I can't wait to get them back!!! It's exciting we got these professional photos done, and I can tell people I was 6.5 weeks pregnant in those pics! lmao. And I've never had pro pics done of us apart from our wedding day!!! :D

Flying, sorry you're feeling sick, but I'm glad you're in good spirits! Yes, I should be o'ing soon! I'm not doing opks, which is hard for me. It's the first time since we started ttc'ing that I'm not using them. Just :sex: every other day and temping. So, I don't have a "heads up" when it's about to happen, but oh well. The temps will tell me in a day or two.

Just staying relaxed and knowing that stressing won't influence it and also having something to give you that positive thinking like Clomid probably will mean that this is the time that it happens Rosa (like you said, maybe not this month but soon!)

Just staying relaxed and knowing that stressing won't influence it and also having something to give you that positive thinking like Clomid probably will mean that this is the time that it happens Rosa (like you said, maybe not this month but soon!)

You're absolutely right, Susan. Thanks! :flower: With that said, I will feel even better after my dh has his SA. Just one more thing to worry about, right?! :haha: I really have no reason to believe his SA won't be just fine, though. Praying for peace works. I have faith that praying for a baby will work too, just not in my time.

Have had my second acupuncture treatment today. Less needles this time, just 9 instead of 13, but the heat lamp was hotter and I had the needles in for longer (or at least it would seem so.) I should be ovulating today, so hopefully when I have my next treatment (next Sunday) it might help with implantation if we have caught the egg this month. I'm still feeling very positive about it all, so I really hope this is our month!

Hey ladies! It's been quiet in here for a while...how is everyone doing?

I'm officially done temping. I've been waiting for o ever since my +opk 3 days ago, but no really high temps. I'm wondering if clomid is messing with it...so, I'm done. As my dh would say D-U-N, DONE! :haha: Just gonna sit around, enjoy life and wait. Probably squeeze in a bd here and there, just in case I'm o'ing crazy late (today is already cd20), but other than that, relaxing.

MissSazra, how did your acupuncture go?

Rosa; good on you for taking it easy! Good luck!!!!!

AFM I'm doing pretty well now. The nausea has all but gone (yaaay!!! Lets hope it stays away...) but I'm also feeling other symptoms instead. *sigh* but otherwise, things are pretty good really! :)

Hi!

I'm 5dpo and counting down the days to testing. I'm much more relaxed this month, and not symptom spotting, as what will be will be.

The acupuncture has been great, I have my third session on Sunday which will hopefully help with implantation should we have caught the egg this month.

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Xx

Good for you, MissSazra! I'm glad acu is going well for you. I've often thought of doing it myself. I THINK I'm 3 dpo, but who knows. :shrug: I may not have even o'ed yet, so who knows. I've decided just to go with the flow and relax. HA! We'll see how that goes...

Hi ladies

Been to the GP yesterday and she's going to do some blood tests to see what's going with my hormones.....
She told me that my body is still "recovering" from the implanon because of my irregular cycles.
We'll see what happens! This month I'm out because DH is away again, maybe next month!

Enjoy your weekend:flower:

:hi: Englishgirl!! Good to see you, it's been a while! I hope you get some answers from your blood test. That helped me a lot. :shrug: Sorry your dh is gone. You sound in good spirits, though! :hugs:

Hi everyone!

I'm 11dpo and I have a faint (but definitely pink) second line!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall retest tomorrow, but am really hoping this is the start of our BFP!

Hi everyone!

I'm 11dpo and I have a faint (but definitely pink) second line!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall retest tomorrow, but am really hoping this is the start of our BFP!

OOOMMMMGGGG SHUT UP!!!! MissSazra, I'm so excited for you!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: Retest like 15 times TODAY!!! :haha: FX so hard for you that this is it for you!!

Afm, I'm about 9 dpo today, and am patiently (okay that's a lie) waiting for the doc to call with my progesterone blood test results from yesterday. That will tell me if I o'ed and let me know if there is a chance for this cycle. Hopefully clomid did it's job and those :spermy: found their way!

I'm trying so hard not to get excited but it's really difficult not to. To begin with the line was so super faint but definitely there, and now it's really visible, although still faint! I shall keep you updated.

I'm trying so hard not to get excited but it's really difficult not to. To begin with the line was so super faint but definitely there, and now it's really visible, although still faint! I shall keep you updated.

Can you post a pic? Will it show up on the computer screen?
Maybe I should try acupuncture next cycle!!

I shall try and post a pic later when I get home from work. It just about shows up on a camera so hopefully you can give me your opinion on it.

I am definitely a fan of acupuncture if this does turn out to be correct.

My progesterone was 19!!!!!! Last time it was 8, so I'm very excited!! :wohoo:

Post that pic, MissSazra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"