TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Fingers crossed for all ladies who will be testing in a couple of weeks. :)

Not much to report, took my first Provera last night so now I'm just waiting for AF. I have 6 more to take. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that AF shows up!! hehehe who would have thought I'd be on a TTC forum saying that!!!

Good luck, Sideways! I'm glad you have some meds to help with your cycle. I hope it works out for you soon!! FX for you. :hugs:

Good luck Sideways, I really hope it works for you! Sending you lots of :dust:

CD33 for me and 11DPO. I caved and tested again this morning, still BFN, but I know it's still early, I'm just super impatient!

Good luck to you MissSazra!!! Yes 11DPO is still early so don't you worry :) I have my fingers crossed for you!

Been getting really mild AF type cramps on and off for the last hour. Assuming my LP is the normal 14 days, I'm hoping this is a positive sign. I'm still worried though cos as it's CD34 I would normally have come on yesterday, so I'm thinking she'll show up before the day is out. Will keep you all updated!

Been getting really mild AF type cramps on and off for the last hour. Assuming my LP is the normal 14 days, I'm hoping this is a positive sign. I'm still worried though cos as it's CD34 I would normally have come on yesterday, so I'm thinking she'll show up before the day is out. Will keep you all updated!

I had a lot of cramping right before my BFP. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks rducky that makes me feel a lot better. I keep thinking AF has got me, but I'm still in, so that makes me even more positive about it! Xx

Thanks kittiecat, I just don't want to get my hopes up, but it's so difficult not to!

Oooh, good luck Miss Sazra! FX for AF to keep away, and a BFP to show up!!!

FF says I'm 7DPO now, and I'm so freekin busy at work that I haven't even thought about symptom spotting. To top it off, the vigil with my uncle has come to an end; he lost his battle to cancer last night. :( *sob* He was told only 2 weeks ago that he wouldn't see Christmas. It's bl**dy Christmas EVE now, he was so close! F*** them all. Sorry. Just a bit much to have to deal with at once right now, I'm not in a good mind-set.

Only got a few dogs to groom today and then we're heading up to stay with family tonight and hopefully I'll wake up to some sort of nice Christmas with the family... Ugh.

I wont' be online, nor will I temp while we're up there. It'll only be one or maybe two nights and then I have a couple of weeks off, at last! 1476 dogs I've groomed this year, I'm OVER it!

Oh Flying, so sorry to hear about your uncle. Sending you the biggest hugs! Xx

Oh flying I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. :flower:

Sideways may I say your avatar is making me so hungry for chocolate cake right now :lol: xx

Morning all! It looks like I won't be getting my BFP for Christmas as it's CD35 and 12DPO and I've had yet another BFN, not even a glimmer of a second line to see. Looks like I'm aiming for a New Years baby instead, so am still keeping everything crossed.

We are off to my parents for Christmas now, so wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and I'll speak to you all very soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->