TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

lol sideways, I just converted my temp into Fahrenheit and I'm 96.5! lol. And out of curiosity, after being up and about for hours now my temp is still only 97.52 which is still no higher than my basal temp yesterday. Why are we so cold??? And what on earth does it say about my ovulation? Hmm. I'm still pretty wet down there, so perhaps it's an ovulation dip?? lol, who knows. I'm so glad I started temping though so I can get an idea, cos sheesh I'd have given up BDing by now from the EWCM I had the other day. I'm on CD23 now, surely I'm ovulating soon!??

We tried BDing last night but I was sore and tired and had to stop before anything came to anything. I then had a wee break down and sobbed my heart out a bit, just feeling crappy about the whole thing, all I could think about was that normal people can have trouble getting pregnant and take months to get there, let alone us who have trouble BDing successfully at the right time! I was feeling despondent, and felt like another month is slipping away... ugh.

sorry to hear your struggles Flying :(

It's so easy to say, just try to relax and not put any pressure on yourselves, or don't think about it - but of course it's really tough to actually do that!

Is there anything you could do to make it more spontaneous or romantic to help keep the stress away? (It must be warm over there, maybe you could do something crazy like a BD session in the car or a tent or something hehe!)

haha, I've been fine so far really, it was just last night I felt really crappy about it all, but I think it's as much a general stress due to the time of year! Work is crazy busy and just the usual christmas bustle... I don't really enjoy it at all, and am simply looking forward to a break!!!

Spontaneous isn't usually a problem, except with my sister in the house it's not really possible. I'm thinking it'll probably be another BFN this month, but next month after a break from everything and life going back to normal I have hopes it'll be better...

Still intrigued by my temperatures though! lol!!!

Flying I'm sorry you're feeling down. I think TTC sucks!! lol. Well for the most part it doesn't really suck, but it can be downright frustrating! I'm not sure why we're so cold. I was back up to 97.0 this morning. I was feeling really in-the-mood last night too so maybe this is a positive sign. Although part of me is still skeptical considering the length of this cycle. I mean, I've got to ovulate eventually, right?

On another topic, I had a friend want to go to New Zealand for some scuba diving, and she planned it for August... actually I didn't know she had gone until she got back, when she emailed me to tell me of the trip - and of course complain how cold it was!!! I had to laugh and let her know that the seasons are opposite down there!

Hi.
Can I buddy up with you guys too? DH and I have been TTC for baby #1. I am supposed to be on CD#15 but somehow my body decided to bring :af: over early. So she came today. :( I don't know what is wrong. But its nice to know that there are others out there that are in the same boat as me.

can I buddy too lol. I just feel the need to talk as me and my bf are keeping the fact we're trying a secret. It would be our first baby. Only on my first cycle of trying and on CD 29. Did a test and was negative but no AF yet so just waiting! Best luck xxx

Aww Rosa, ((hugs))! Look on the bright side, and you're straight into the next cycle now at least!!

Welcome kittiecat!! We're keeping it a secret too, so it's been GREAT sharing random crap on here! lol.

Sideways, I hope you get an obvious O soon, sheesh!!! And yes, august is still the end of winter here, and our summers aren't that hot by american standards anyway so brrrrr!!!

I forgot to take my temp this morning until later (hubby has mondays off, so while I normally wake when he gets up at 5, he of course wasn't getting up at 5 cos it's his day off! lol) so my temp was way higher than it has been at ALL, but I'm not sure if it's because of the late sleep or what? Mind you, I've not had a temp that high even later in the day lately, so I guess it could mean something! Fingers are crossed it STAYS up there and I can confirm O and finally be in the TWW again. I'm over this waiting for O thing now! haha. Bring on the next cycle already, or a BFP of course.

One more week of work... and I have only very minial dogs to do on friday (christmas eve)%

Big hugs for you Rosa....
I decided that I'm going to enjoy Xmas and New Year, have some champagne and start all over again.
2011 will be our year!!

Big hugs for you Rosa....
I decided that I'm going to enjoy Xmas and New Year, have some champagne and start all over again.
2011 will be our year!!

Thanks, EnglishGirl! :hugs: to you, too. I'm still trying to stop crying, but I will not let this ruin my Xmas and New Years, either. At least we're at the beginning of a new cycle now. Just went out to get some O sticks, and starting the green tea again, waiting for some good ewcm! Well, actually, I'm having some :wine: for a few days. Enjoy it while we can, right?! :thumbup:

Girls...

I was looking at calender to count days between af. It looks like I've got cycles of 23 days instead of 28, isn't that a bit short?
Anyway, I'm on CD4 now and when af is gone I'm back to using opk twice a day!

rosa, so sorry about the :witch: :( :hugs: Try not to let this get you down so that you can enjoy your holidays!! Wine sounds so good right now. I may have some with dinner.

EnglishGirl, I don't think 23 is too short. I would think that you'd ovulate anyway between days 8-12 though, lucky you!!

I had a bit of EWCM today, girls!!! Don't know if that truly means anything but I'm going with it. Aside from feeling really sexual too. And I'm trying not to get my hopes up but more or less going with the flow of... satisfying some needs hehehe :change:

It's been 5 months but the 1st couple months were NTNP.... now we're gung ho and looking for some support. We've done the monitors and day counting. Now I'm taking Robitussen 1-2x day and BD'ing every other day since AF left. And we're using softcups when we BD. Hope this all works!!! Sending out the baby dust!!! Good luck all!!!

Welcome senora frog! You'll love the support on here!!!

Oooooo sideways!!!! My fingers are crossed for you, it's so hard to not get hopeful isn't it!?!

I'm sooooo sore today!!! I think the last week of BDing a lot has caught up to me, my abs and thighs... ouchie! lol. My temp has stayed up all day so I'm HOPING it'll still be up tomorrow morning, and stay up there for the next wee while to indicate that elusive O... If it does, then I O'd yesterday and I'll test before New Years (will be 12DPO on the 31st) cos I want to have pre-warning of AF showing up... :/

I'm not all that confident we were successful this time around if my O was yesterday cos our last truely successful BD was exactly a week earlier! Since then we've tried but been too tired to get very far, or lost the stamina to stay quiet with my lil sis here! lol!!! There's still a little hope I suppose, as I know there are sperm around even before ejaculation, but I don't have very high hopes at all.... We shall see! Looks like it might be next year for a BFP for us... FX either way I guess!!!

Hi girls, I'm back! Thanks for all your birthday wishes! Paris was great, it snowed and was beautiful. Few problems getting home cos the snow affected the trains, but we get a nice bit of compensation for all the delays - a free trip on Eurostar anytime in the next year and half our money back! Yay!
On a more sad note, it looks like Hetty is on her way out. She's barely moving and is so cold. It's such a shame as she was looking so much better, and has been with hubby's sister all weekend. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

AF isn't here, did a sneaky test today and it was a BFN, but then I should have been testing on the 22nd, but then with late ovulation, it would be more like the 28th. Doubt I'll be able to hold off for that long though! Will keep you all up to date. Xx

english girl I wouldn't worry about having 23 day cycles I think any regular cycle is a good sign. i've always been a tad irregular but when I am regular tends to be 35 days ish....hate having longer cycles...longer to wait to test lol xx

good luck sazra hope u get some good news xx

I meanwhile feel so bloated....and cramps getting worse. think AF is on her way....in a way if i'm not pg this month hope she comes sooner rather than later so I don't have to see anymore bfns this month. CD 30 and waiting......x

MissSazra, I'm so sorry about your pet. It is so difficult to lose a furbaby.:hugs:

so sorry Miss Sazra :( at least the little critter is at rest now..

Englishgirl - my cycles were regularly 25 days, so I started taking B-vitamin complex to help lengthen the luteal phase (there are several threads on it on this site) - I'm not really sure if it helped as I got my BFP the following cycle but it might be worth looking into..

Is everyone getting excited - only 5 days til Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->