TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Ohhh sazra, I'm so so sorry.... They're little, but they leave big holes don't they!? :( ((hugs)) hun

ugh! I could slap myself! Took my temp at the proper time this morning (just after 5am) and plonked my thermometer down beside the bed to get the reading later. At 6am I woke again and wanted to know what my temp had been, so turned on the thermometer to see it's last recording but couldn't really see it very well in lower light and I didn't turn it off quick enough so it then started recording and recorded 'low' as it's last recorded temperature so i didn't get to see my 5am one! UGH! That'll teach me! I know it was 36. something though, and I took it again at 6 and it was 36.54 which is still really high for me, so I'll just have to hope I don't screw it up tomorrow and get an ACCURATE reading that is still high to confirm O. *facepalm*

Sorry to hear MissSazra, I know how it feels...Thinking of you.

About my cycle, am on CD5 now and hubbie is coming back tomorrow. Back to work for him it is!! We've got 10 days off and are visiting family and friends for Christmas. We're staying at my parent's house, luckily our bedroom is at the upper floor :)
Maybe we're lucky this month???

Oh, MissSazra...I am SO sorry to hear about your fur baby. :cry::cry::cry: I know how hard it is to lose a pet. They're like real children. I totally understand, and I feel your pain. :hugs:

Welcome, Senora Frog!! This is a great thread. Everyone is so sweet and supportive. You'll like it here. :hugs:

kittiecat, when is AF due? FX for you!!

sideways, wine was definitely tasty last night, and will be again tonight! good luck with your EWCM! that stuff is like finding gold, isn't it?! :haha: I forget...are you using opks? Did you go to the doctor today??

As for me, I'm a wreck. I cried ALL DAY yesterday. I was doing fine today, until a friend came in at work. She had read my facebook status (stupid me) and wanted to give me a hug. She's so sweet. She's pregnant, and knows how I feel, but it started another hour of crying for me.

So, I need to know how you ladies deal with the disappointment every month. How do you keep your spirits high and not worry? Do you pray, meditate, do yoga...??? Help me please! :cry:

it'sk hard for me to say rosababy as only in first month of trying after the pill so need to get used to cycles again so kind of going blind for the next three months. but before the pill was normally 35 day cycles to 28 (was irregular) so hard to tell. On CD30 atm did a test two days ago but was bfn. No sign of AF yet. If it doesn't come in a week will do another test if I can wait long enough. The disappointment is hard...am still emotional from Saturdays bfn but am trying to be positive as I know I could have a number of months of this and will kill me if I let it xxx (though right now just want to cry and cry when I see friends boasting about babies they didn't even plan) x

Hey everyone! I'll read the other posts in a minute but first I wanted to let yall know that the doctor visit went GREAT this morning. The doctor had a wonderful and sort of hyper personality. He understood my situation completely, and they put me on progesterone to kick start my period. Then I get my blood drawn at CD21 to see where my hormones are. If I haven't ovulated by then, they'll go ahead and give me another round of progesterone to start another period, then on to Clomid I go. He told me it's a 20% chance for me to have twins... and secretly my whole life I've wanted a set of twins. Although.. part of me is still nervous about that thought lol. Anyway I'm in very good spirits and glad that I found such a wonderful doctor that is willing to help me through this now instead of waiting a whole year :)

And... according to him he agrees with my assumption that I haven't ovulated yet based on my temps, hence the progesterone treatment. Never thought I'd be so glad to get a period lol.

Much love to you all... now I'm off to read all the new posts since the last time I was online :)

oh MissSazra I am so sorry!!!! I know exactly what you're going through, with Dopey dying only a couple months ago. :hugs: My thoughts and prayers are going out to you!! It's so sad, like losing a child. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
On a more positive note, good luck and :dust: to you this cycle. I'll definitely be thinking of you!!

rosa, if I get any troubles, I pray... and I come on here and talk to you guys!! Or if I feel like I need a distraction, I'll read a book or something. Hopefully this next cycle will be it for you ... and you too EnglishGirl!!

Welcome Senora Frog!! This is a lucky thread, we've had so many bfp's since we started it!!! You'll find some wonderful support here too.

kittiecat - good luck testing! :) I hate bfn's, so much that it's amazing how much self-control I have to not test until AF is forever late (of course that wouldn't apply to this cycle LOL).

That's great news about your doctors visit Sideways :) Glad you got some good answers and some steps to take. And the PMA is always good too!

Best of luck for the coming weeks/ cycles!

I think twins would be pretty cool too :)

Morning all!

CD32 today, so if my cycles are 32 days then I'll be expecting :witch: tomorrow. However with my really late ovulation I'm hoping she doesn't show or that will prove I have a short LP. Although on a positive note, at least I'll know and have some ammunition when I go to the docs.
I should be testing on Sunday really to make me 14 DPO (but I'm going to test Christmas morning as well), and in a way I won't be too disappointed if :witch: shows then, as it will just mean my cycles are varying in length and rule out the short LP.

:dust: to you all! Xx

glad to hear the doctors visit has got you feeling so positive sideways! Fab fab fab! Well I'm on CD31 and no witch yet.....keeping umming and ahhing whether to do another test xmas day or new years day.....x

Sideways, GREAt news from the doctor! I hope it all works for you. Twins, huh?! That would be awesome! (And a little scary!)

woooop, sideways that is awesome news! You must be feeling so relieved to be moving FORWARDS with a set plan of attack now!!! The drifting about waiting and not know what was happening must have been so hard!! YAY!!!

And for me, well FF has decided I ovulated on friday! Woop! I have an O date to work from!!! :D Sucks it was blimmin 21 days into my cycle, but ahh well! I'm actually not sure my O wasn't sunday looking at my chart, and the coverline has three temps above it before my O too, so I dunno (but I got an accurate temp this morning, and it was definitely high, so I still agree I O'd in the past few days at least!!!) It could also just be cos I'm new at this charting thing, it didn't have a whole lot to go by I guess!!! So now I'll definitely test before the new year, and AF is due right on new years eve/new years day if FF is right... I hope, if she shows, that she shows up on new years eve, then I can wallow my sorrows in new-years celebrations drinks, and toast to a more successful 2011!!

Yay for ovulating, Flyingduster!! It's so gratifying to know you O'ed. :happydance:

Sideways, I'm so glad you have a plan! Sounds like it was a great visit with the doctor.

hey everyone! I am about to take my first progesterone pill before bed tonight. I'm nervous yet excited. I have a PLAN now!! Thanks for all the wonderful support everyone!

Yes I have always wanted twins.. although I'm not so sure that I'd want to be pregnant with them :haha:

flying it's awesome to know you've o'd! try not to get too nervous in your TWW although I know that's hard!! Good luck and FX"d for your bfp!!

(sorry for all the typos... Pinky is helping me type! hehehe)

good luck sideways, I'm thinking of you!!!!! I so hope it all goes to plan!!! FX!

I'm not at all nervous about my TWW (at this stage) cos I highly doubt anything will come from it, we really didn't BD properly at the right times at all. A chance, sure, but it's not likely. I'll test before the new year, cos I personally prefer to have fore-warning of AF! If I get a BFN then I'm settled and happy to accept it if that's the case and allow AF to come along when she will; without those final few days that are leading up to AF and you're getting twinges and ya just don't know if they're AF or BFP twinges....! lol. I'm also happy if it is too early and it later may become a BFP (FX!) but I test so I have *some* idea... at least, that's my plan for now. As long as I'm EXPECTING the likely-hood of a BFN then it's not so bad. lol.

Flying, that's such a healthy way of thinking about it! It'll happen when it happens. I have to remember that, because I am absolutely devestated when AF comes. I think the stress of it is affecting our ttc, actually. I've decided that I'm not going to chart temps while I'm visiting family over the holidays, and when I get back, I'll temp just until FF can confirm that I ovulated. After that,though, I'm not temping. It's getting to the point where I wake up panicked that my temp will go down, and if it dips here or there, I worry about it all day, and I don't sleep well. It's ridiculous! I'd rather just get AF one day, as opposed to wake up to a drastically low temp and know she's coming. It's an awful feeling. Last sunday, I woke up with a low temp (after 2 weeks of highs) and AF cramps, and I couldn't go back to sleep. I just laid in bed, crying for 2 hours until i had to get up for church. I'm DONE with that!!!

I'll be without internet for a few days. I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!! :hugs:

Flying that was the approach I took this last cycle - I wasn't stressed during the TWW and then I tested before AF was due so that I would know either way and wouldn't be wondering what every twinge meant..

But I got a nice surprise in the end so hopefully you will too! Still have fingers crossed that mine sticks - I really don't feel pregnant in the least so I don't know what to think!

Evening all!

Well it's CD33 and no sign of AF, so that hopefully means erratic cycles and not a short LP. I did do a sneaky test this morning and it was negative, but technically if Sunday is the day then I'm not going to get overly stressed by it.

We just got a new furbaby to complete our little family again. Hetty will be sadly missed but we now have Marple and she's a littler wriggler but a cutie!

Sending you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->