TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

keeping my fxd for you misssazra its not over till the :witch: shows. Have a lovely xmas xx

MissSazra I'm with kittie, it's not over till the witch arrives!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm so thankful to have found wonderful friends like you all!

Merry Christmas ladies!!! It's been a bit bitter-sweet for us, we've had a nice small family Christmas, just immediate family enjoying a day together, interspersed with a few sad moments as we remember our uncle, but we still celebrated life too, and had fun. :) Actually was quite nice, DH stayed with his parents for the night, and I stayed with my mum & family (they live only 10 mins apart from each other, though 2 hours away from us) so we had some simple 'family time' and a night to ourselves (mind you I had both the dogs sleeping with me instead! haha) which was actually sorta nice as we've been 'in each others back pockets' a fair bit lately! I didn't temp this morning either, just snoozed until my lil sister woke us up to open presents! heh.

I'm now on holiday until the 10th Jan. The funeral is on thursday, so will travel back up to mums place again then. Other than that, I'm having a HOLIDAY. Yes, a holiday at home (DH is working) but a good break around home is nice too!! Things to do, but time to chill as well, I'm looking forward to it. I'll keep temping, and I'll test before new years so I'm prepared for the temp dip before I get worried about it... lol

Merry Christmas all!!!!

Thanks, rosa. How are you feeling today?

Hey, sideways. Sorry for the late delay. I've been without internet for a few days. Without internet and Starbucks, and I'm going crazy!

I'm doing much better, actually. I haven't been temping, and I think it's helping. I didn't do it because we're traveling from grandparent's house to parents, to hotel, etc., so I thought it would be erratic with different wake up times, not sleeping well, etc. Plus, I'm not ovulating until like the 3rd of January, so it's not really worth it right now. It's actually helping a lot to not temp right now.

How are you doing? Merry Christmas!

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I enjoyed spending time with my family :)

And... we woke up yesterday morning to it snowing!!! Like really coming down, snowing! It NEVER snows here, and if it does it's just a light dusting and nothing sticks. But we got snow, AND on Christmas!! It's still snowing right now.... and like I said since it never snows around here, our municipalities don't own any snow plows. I think we're snowed in! EMA is closing a lot of the roads anyway.

Not much change on the TTC front for me. Still taking Provera but haven't really done anything except cramp like crazy. Temps are up and down, up and down, lol.

Oh... and DH got me some new floors for Christmas! Well, he got me a quote on some, lol. Our carpet is absolutely nasty ruined from his early bachelor days lol. :)

Merry Christmas to all my lovely ladies!! I hope you're all enjoying some time off, hopefully!

Flying, so sorry to hear about your uncle. :cry: I'm glad you're having a nice holiday, though. You groom dogs?! That reminds me, we need to get our dog to the groomer...

Sideways, yay for a white Christmas!!!! I'm in northern Illinois right now, and we have about 6 inches of snow as well. Yay! :happydance:

Hi everyone I'm back!

Well the :witch: got me yesterday, which was a rather unwanted Christmas present. I was so sure we had done it this month, so I feel really deflated about it all, and have another 2 weeks to wait before we can start trying again.

Hope everyone else had a lovely Christmas! Xx

Hi everyone I'm back!

Well the :witch: got me yesterday, which was a rather unwanted Christmas present. I was so sure we had done it this month, so I feel really deflated about it all, and have another 2 weeks to wait before we can start trying again.

Hope everyone else had a lovely Christmas! Xx

Oh, MissSazra. I totally know how you feel. I'm so sorry. I thought we had totally done it this cycle, too. Have a drink today. I was totally depressed for like 2 days, and now I'm feeling hopeful again. It'll happen when the time is right. I know that doesn't always help... :hugs:

I had a big glass of wine with lunch yesterday, and at least it means I can drink at New Year!

aww huns so sorry the :witch: got you...hopefully next month will be your cycle xx

I knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up, but there was a part of me that really believed it was our month! Ah well, onwards!

it's hard not to get your hopes up...I already am at 1dpo....need to tell myself off :lol: x

That's the exciting stage though. When you know you've done all you can and the wait begins, I'll keep everything crossed for you!!! I'm back in the boring bit!

awww sorry about the :witch: MissSazra :hugs: Enjoy your wine! I have some as well and am looking forward to the new year. I for one will be glad to see 2010 go away and mve on with a fresh start in a new year!!

Aww miss sazra, I'm sorry! :( A BFP would have been an ultimate pressie too! :(

Rosababy yup I'm a dog groomer. Top one in my country at the mo too! woop!!! (lmao) and I must say, if your dog needs groomed now, it may have paid to book a month ago, so I'd be on the phone calling around NOW cos all the groomers I know are totally slammed until at least late Jan...

Me? Well I'm at 10DPO right now, and I only know that cos I counted it on my fingers just now. I'm so not keeping track, nor do I really care too much this time. Now that I'm temping I KNOW when I ovulated, and I as a result I KNOW that we didn't BD at the right time so it's only a very minimal possibility of anything having worked! Because of that I haven't been symptom spotting AT ALL, nor keeping track of my CD or anything. DH is back at work tomorrow and he's going to find out if he can get thursday & friday off to go up to my uncles funeral, if he can't then I will go up alone. I'll probably test on wed/thurs morning (2-3 days) just to see, so I can get over it before the funeral (and hey, tears are tears at a funeral...)

Good luck everyone, it seems as though we're all in a bit of 'limbo' right now as we wait for the next stages to happen!

Flying you're right, we're always going to be in some kind of limbo mode! Let me say good luck and FX'd to you when you test :)

And to kittiecat when you test in a couple weeks!

Just took my 6th Provera tablet and still no AF. My body is so screwed up!!!! I have one more tablet to take then if nothing happens I'm supposed to call the doctor.

Ohh good luck sideways, I hope that the last one is enough to really kick start your body properly!! I'm so glad you're getting help though, imagine still waiting and wondering with nothing to do! Eep! I hope it all kicks into gear and gets going properly without any future issues too.... FX hun!

lol, I'm so not caring/paying attention about the TWW that I only JUST realised I've had two glasses of a cream liquor today... Oops! I know the egg doesn't actually implant [joining into my blood system] until 6-12DPO though and I'm only at 10DPO so if I AM preggers and it's implanted, it won't have gotten much as I haven't drunken much at all (2 glasses on a full roast meal) and I know plenty of babies are born fine to drunks too and in comparison I've had hardly anything... but I'm still feeling bad now!!! I doubt I'm pregnant at all, but blimmin heck even the *chance* I AM preggers has now made me freak out... :/
I'll hold off the alcohol now until AF comes along at new years.

I got my drinking in over Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...good job too as I'll be 6dpo New Years Eve...already decided I'll be on antibiotics that day :winkwink: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->