TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Sidways, YAYYYY!!!!! That's very exciting! I'm off to read your journal...

thanks for the kind words. I don't feel alone when I'm on this forum. :hugs: I'm glad I have you ladies to say selfish things like that to, and everyone knows how I feel.

Hi All

I just wanted to let you all know that i'm still lurking when i'm on and keeping myself updated (although i've not been on so much lately due to feeling very sick and tired). I don't like to post too often as it doesn't feel right but that doesn't mean i'm not thinking of you all.

I am praying you all get BFP's soon!!!

xxxxxxx

Best of luck Sideways :) I doubt there's ever TMI on this site, and sometimes it's good to write things out, regardless of what they are (sometimes helpful for future things or other people!)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Let me tell ya, this was definitely 2 cycle's worth built up in my system, gross!! I feel miserable, physically and emotionally. I'm glad we have a three-day weekend so I can spend it relaxing :) Doubt much will go on New Year's Eve, except to bed at the regular time - lol we're so boring!!!

Ohhh sideways I'm so HAPPY for you to have gotten that out and to be able to move on now! YAY for you!!! Forwards now!!!!!!!

I'm back now, from my uncles funeral. It. was. HUGE! A small community, a 50-something farm guy who was born on the farm and grew up on the farm, and then took over the farm from his dad (my grandad) and having spent all his years doing as every good kiwi farmer bloke does, and helps anyone who needs it without worry. Hard working and always 'there'... When planning his funeral before he'd gone, he wanted it in their local wee church (seats 80) cos he didn't think there'd be many people there, really. They got the largest church in the area, it seats 700 and was utterly and totally overflowing. Wow! What a send off! There were two 'official' eulogies said, and then the floor was opened for anyone to go up; me and my mum went up to say our bit and I got the entire church blubbering. lol.

It was good, I guess.

I got home today, and I waiting for me was a secret santa gift from America from another [poodle] forum I'm on, and WOW they sent me so soooo much amazing stuff for me and the pets that it really cheered me up!

Lol, is it weird that while I'm sitting around at dinner with the entire family down from all over the country, all the cousins and stuff are there, and all I can think of is that I wish I was pregnant. lmao! Two of my cousins are married, my brother is engaged, and I'm married. There's another 5 cousins but only one is into her 20's, the rest are still teens, so between all of us 'older' cousins (mid-late 20s) all I could 'hear' was that clock tick tick ticking away, who is gonna be the first to announce a pregnancy??? I want it to be me!!! lol.

My temp dipped a little this morning, but not hugely, so I'm expecting more of a drop tomorrow morning and AF to come along tomorrow [unless she comes along DURING the night...!]

Flying, isn't it heartwarming to know that a family member is so loved that the funeral home is overflowing? I had a friend whose funeral visitation was like that. It was amazing. Probably one of the very few positive feelings you can get from a funeral. Once again I am so sorry about your uncle.

How cool that you got a secret santa gift! I've never participated in one of those before.

Evening all! I am going to say a Happy New Year to you all now, as we are off out in a couple of hours (and the only good thing about getting AF is that I can drink!)

I am so grateful to have met all you lovely people on here, I'm so thankful for all my online friends! Thank you for all the support you have given me these past few months, and here's to all our :bfp: in the new year!

Xx

Happy New Year's to my lovely ttc friends. I'm not sure how I would handle this process without you all, and I'm very grateful for your support. :hugs: I hope you all have a great night and here's to a year of us ALL getting our :bfp:!!!!!

Thanks sideways... :) The secret santa gift exchange was fun, but being way over the other side of the world meant it took ages to get to me... but perhaps the timing was meant to be as it was a wonderful thing to come home to (and omg, so much STUFF!!! I'm STILL teary over it all!!! https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_0282-1.jpg) lol

My temp dipped even more this morning, it's right above my coverline, so I don't know if it's still going down and AF is coming tomorrow, or if this is 'the' dip and it's on it's way today... I guess I'll find out when she arrives...! LOL! I really still think I O'd on the sunday, and I think AF will come along tomorrow [sunday] too. Mind you I also think my coverline should be up from where FF put it, which would make this mornings temp BELOW the coverline too, so I guess we'll just wait and see... lol!

Happy new year everyone! I personally don't really care, it's just another day. I was awake, but I was in bed snuggled up for sleep and DH was snoring. It's new years day and I'm cruising around in my pjs with the dogs and contemplating what to take photos of now... lol! I hope we ALL get to have 2011 babies, or at the very very least, to get pregnant in 2011. :)

Happy New Year to all my overseas "invisifriends" lol. We still have 8 hours to go in my time zone. I think it's time to get a nap in, just in case DH decides that we're going out tonigiht. Personally, I'd rather stay at home and go to bed at regular time! lol

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone! I am so glad I found this forum! I would have been lost without it, especially the support that I've found on here! Love you all and here's to many :bfp: in 2011!!

wow, 8 hours to go! I forget how far ahead we are sometimes... it's well after lunch time now on new years DAY. lol!!!

And, moments ago I felt 'that' twinge... and sure enough, went to the loo and wiped red; AF has arrived! Not worried, infact knowing sideways' story of her last cycle I'm really rather glad that at least AF is coming along in perfect time, and so the next cycle starts...

haha, it's exactly the 1st of Jan, and it's cycle day #1 for me now (trust me, it'll be full flow within an hour, I don't 'spot', it's tap-on-full when AF hits me!!!) so very easy to remember and keep track of!!! I just updated my FF chart so it's started a new cycle for me, I will keep temping somewhat, cos I find it really interesting! lol

And, moments ago I felt 'that' twinge... and sure enough, went to the loo and wiped red; AF has arrived! Not worried, infact knowing sideways' story of her last cycle I'm really rather glad that at least AF is coming along in perfect time, and so the next cycle starts...

I wouldn't wish a 73-day cycle on anyone!!!

Either way, sorry about the :witch: hon. Here's to a fruitful cycle this time around, for all of us!

Hello :)
I'm new! But I just wanted to jump in the thread and say 'HI'. DH and I have recently decided we're ready to start trying. We've been talking about it for about a year now, and after buying a house this last fall and settling in, we're ready! :)

I'm due to ovulate in a little under a week, so I'm excited to see if we can get it right on the first cycle! Wouldn't that be a miracle?! Though, I've not got my hopes up.

Big hugs to everyone!!

Welcome and Good luck LunaLady!!!! It'd be great to get it first try, sheesh the number of ladies here still trying after a year or more, I hope that for your sake you get it on the first try!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Welcome LunaLady!! I wish you lots of good luck and sticky :dust: for that :bfp:. Good luck!!! Keep us posted. :)
Your avatar.. I love the hair. Such a pretty shade of red!

Thank you, Sideways 8!

Isn't her hair pretty? I'm not sure who it is, it's a portrait painting I found online a while ago. I'm a 'long hair', so I love pictures of women with long hair. I'm a member over at The Long Hair Community; another large forum. :)

Welcome, LunaLady! Isn't it exciting to decide to start ttc?! I hope this is your cycle! This is a nice thread, I think you'll enjoy it here. :flower:

As for me, I'm CD 13, and have had NO cm at all. Sooo...I'm thinking I must be O'ing later in the cycle this time around. Not stressing about it though. I'll O when I O. Meanwhile, I'm focusing on getting good workouts in at the gym (along with every other woman in the US, I'm sure...thank you very much New Years). I've had such mediocre workouts for the past few months. My attitude was "well, I'll be pregnant soon, and I'll gain weight, so why push it now..." and yet here I am. Not pregnant and feeling a little fluffy. :haha: One of my goals this cycle is to do 10 minutes of relaxation yoga/meditating every night. I'm starting to think that my stress levels are too high for a little bean to stick.

I hope everyone had a fun night last night! I'm ready to start 2011 with some exciting news!!! :happydance:

If you're watching one of the many football games on TV today.... ROLL TIDE!!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->