TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

4:30am does suck. I get up at 5am and I find that early enough!

I'd start waking earlier, even if it's just to take your temp at 4:30 (or perhaps 5. lol!) for now, and go back to sleep for an extra hour! Then when it comes time to having to get UP at 4:30, it won't affect your temps at all cos you've been doing 4:30 temps from the start of this cycle...

Ooh, flying, excellent idea! That's what I do on weekends, anyway. I wake up at normal time, take my temp, and go right back to sleep!

Hi all
Glad to see everyone's spirits are up even with the start of a new work year..

I had to go back a page or two to get caught up on the chatter :)

Flying - I learned that my friend's mom had a stillborn before her two sons were born, it must be absolutely devastating, but luckily it does not affect future fertility or anything..

I can't remember if I mentioned here that my best friend announced her pregnancy just last week (she's due 2 weeks before me)..

Well we've been basically pretending that I am not pregnant and she knows that we've been trying since July.. so I am actually a little surprised at how much she is going on about her pregnancy in front of me and DH (it's not like she's gloating but still) - I would have thought she would feel bad for us and not say much... In fact she called me last night to ask if I would like her leftover pregnancy tests..

If I was still TTC I think I would have been in tears over that, but then I was thinking maybe she can sense that we are not distressed over her news so feels it's ok.. I don't know..

Anyway - I'm already feeling like January is going to be a long month - anyone have any ideas on how to make it more endurable?

Hey all!! 4:30am came awfully early, lol but I survived. My temp was 0.2F lower so not too much. As a matter of fact it dipped that low the other day anyway!

rducky, going from nights to days must suck! I'd much rather work night shift. I've always found it easier to stay up late than get up early. I thought you were going to try to work a mid-shift?

Hi Guys!

Can I join the group?! I see some of you ladies are already pregnant from the beginnign of the post to now and that was only a few months ago! i will have to have the IUI as DH has some issues that we will find out about Friday (sperm count) and I have PSOS we have been TTC for about 12 months and 3 days! So I am getting nervous but hopeful about Friday's meeting. I am pretty sure I will have to take Clomid as well.

Welcome hopefullywa8tn! Wow, over a year now... I hope you have good news soon!!!
This thread has grown rather a lot since only October hasn't it!!! lol. And so many BFPs in that short space too, there's gotta be something good going on here...! lol

I'm currently consoling my kitty cos she's lost her sister. *sigh* lol! It's happened a few times before; Freyja has gone missing for a night or two, invariably she's turned up again or we've found her in someones garage or basement by door-knocking. Burmese are SO nosey and confident, they'll waltz into someones place like they own it. *facepalm* and our girls are very attached to each other being litter sisters, so Jasmine is stalking around yelling loudly at me to go and find Freyja RIGHT NOW. NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. lol. You'd think she was a siamese with that voice! Poor kitty. It's late here now, so I'll go door knocking tomorrow to see what we can find, in the mean time I have one incredibly clingy kitty stuck [loudly] to my shoulder. lol

Still feeling happy for this cycle! AF is only very light now, and will be reduced to barely brown spotting tomorrow. Woot!

flyingduster
Good luck finding your kitty! I have a little doggy and if I lost him I think I would be crushed so I know how your kitty feels.

Yes 12 months seems like forever to me, but I read other's journey on this blog and I feel like I can be more patient.

Flying, how awful it must be to have a stillborn :( That's just terrible. My heart is breaking for that poor girl. And, today is CD5 so yippee! And the witch has left so even better! Moving right along.

Rosa in answer to your question, yes ma'am, we will be using OPK's. I got a whole bunch of them about a month or so ago, so I will probably start around CD10. Still not sure if we're going to try SMEP.

and BBy I missed you! Wow I am so sorry to hear that you're bleeding again. Please let us know how the doctor appointment goes. FX for you hon.

Now I have a question for all yall... I have normally been taking my temps at 5:30am which is when I get up to go to work. But, I think I'm going to have to get to work an hour earlier for a little while which means taking temps at 4:30am. Does anyone know how much this will affect my temps?? I'm only on CD5 now so if I start tomorrow hopefully I won't see something too crazy.

I have missed you all too! I missed a lot that was going on here. Lol. But I will definitely keep you all updated on what the doctor says. I am freaking out just a tad. Okay a lot more than a tad but I am trying not to. I just hope that it is nothing serous. I will be absolutely devastated. But I knew I could get some kind of comfort coming back on here. DH has been working ridiculously long hours so can't really confide in him much plus he'll just tell me not to worry and we'll get it all settled once and for all.

woot, AF is all but gone, only a little brown stuff when I wipe but not enough to go on my panties. Bring on the BD stage!!! My temps are still higher than they were in my last cycle, though I guess I only started temping halfway through my last cycle too so we'll see what my temps do this time.

I added a wee ticker to my sig. I hate loads of tickers, but I keep forgetting what CD I'm on, which really is stupid cos my CD is the same as the date...! lol.

Still no sign of Freyja, I went walking around the streets before, Jasmine following along telling me all about it the whole way [lol]. I gotta say, it is convenient having two cats almost identical cos I can walk around, with Jasmine coming too [she regularly will go for walks with me and the dogs and will follow for several blocks happily] and ask if anyone has seen a cat that looks exactly like *this one*, but with a black collar. lol! No one is sure they've seen her though, so we'll wait a bit longer I guess. Poor Jasmine is beside herself missing her sister though. Jasmine is very much my cat, and I'd probably be a total mess if SHE went missing, but Freyja is very much DH's cat, and I while I love her, she's not got a hold of my heart like Jasmine does. I'm about as upset about Jasmine being upset as I am about Freyja being missing! My poor wee girls. :(

I'm sure Freyja is fine, she's just gotten locked in someones basement or garage or something. I'm sure....

Flying, I hope you find the kitty soon. DH must be upset too...

Welcome hopefully! This is a lucky thread, and we're glad to have you here! I wish they hadn't moved it from the main TTC forum though. I would love to get more traffic so we can get as many buddies (and therefore support) as possible!

Either way... flying I really hope you find your kitty soon!! Maybe Jasmine's carrying on will convince Freyja to follow her voice and come back to you guys. I would be a wreck if my kitty went missing.

Bby yes please keep us updated on your situation. I would be freaking out too. And, surely you can tell your DH how much this is worrying you. I'm sure he'd understand. But hopefully it is nothing to worry about. FX'd for you hon. :hugs:

Not much new to report on my end. CD6, temps steady, tad brown spotting. Made pancakes for dinner, yumm!!

thanks guys, still no sign of Freyja... Jasmine's yelling isn't helping much, neither of our cats go far from home at all so the yelling is doing nothing but putting our nerves on edge! lol. Ahh well... I'll do another walk around later... *sigh*

and sideways, this is still in the usual main TTC forum for me! Not sure where it's moved to for you???

thanks guys, still no sign of Freyja... Jasmine's yelling isn't helping much, neither of our cats go far from home at all so the yelling is doing nothing but putting our nerves on edge! lol. Ahh well... I'll do another walk around later... *sigh*

and sideways, this is still in the usual main TTC forum for me! Not sure where it's moved to for you???

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty, flying. :sad1: I have a dog, and I would be absolutely crushed if she was lost...I feel for you.:hugs:

Well Ladies tomorrow is the big day I get the results from the Dr. on DH's issues and IUI date...wish me luck!

Oohh, good luck hopefuly! FX for you!

AF has gone totally now, CD7. I didn't O until CD21 last month, and having had similar length cycles lately I don't expect to cycle much before then at all. We'll see I guess!

Still no sign of Freyja. She's microchipped and wearing a collar with a cellphone number on it. We'll see....

Well, ladies, I'm officially in the 2ww. Although, I don't think FF got my O date right. Can you look at it? Look at how low my temp was on CD 17, like an O dip, but CD 18 was not any higher than the previous temps, really. I feel like I O'ed on CD 18, based on how much higher CD 19 was, don't you agree? Whatever. Not like it really matters, but I like to know exactly how many dpo I am, because I'm anal like that. :blush:

I have decided to stop temping (after tomorrow, in order to officially confirm my O date) because every morning in the 2ww, I wake up in panic that my temp will be lower. And if it does dip a little, I spend all day worrying about it, especially as I get closer to the end of my LP. So, I will just enjoy life for 2ww, and TRY not to symptom spot. I know, good luck with that, right?! :nope:

Right....
I could do a HPT but I'm to scared. My DH is going to the shop now and we do the test tomorrow morning if AF still hasn't showed up.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->