TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hi everyone, and welcome LunaLady!

Rosa I love your idea about relaxation every night. I feel like my stress levels are always up, so may need to start doing something similar myself!

Hi ladies

A very happy New Year, wishing all of us a :bfp::dust:
Welcome LunaLady :)

I'm back home after spending 2 weeks at home with family and friends.
Now on CD 18....my last to cycles were 23 days.
Let's see what happens this month!
Today I'm doing some domestic chores:iron::laundry:.....not so keen but have to do it.

Talk to you later and enjoy your Sunday:coffee:

Hey, EnglishGirl! Glad to see you on here again. :hugs: CD 18...have you been temping or opk'ing? I am CD...gosh, 15? I have to look at my ticker. So far, no cm, no positive opk, but we're bd'ing every other day.

I just heard about an herbal supplement called Maca. Anyone else heard of it? It's supposed to balance hormones, lift libido, and is great for fertility (men AND women). I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of it...?

Hmm, sounds interesting rosababy, but I haven't heard of it so no help!! lol

Ugh, I hate this stage. AF SUCKS! lol! I'm looking forward to her going away for a while!!! haha. Ohh, I know I'll feel just as crappy as my hormones do OTHER stupid things, but I'll still be glad to be rid of AF for a while, I swear! *mutter mutter* Only another day or two though and she'll be gone this time, and FX now I'm temping properly I'll have a really good idea of O and we'll BD at the right time!!! :D

Hi Rosababy:hugs:

It's good to be back here! Didn't do a thing, just having fun with
DH:winkwink:
With my parents around I decided to just enjoy all festivities:wine:

As I said before, a BFP for all of us in 2011!

hello everyone :) Not much going on here, CD4 though. I'm glad my cycle days are back in the single digits.

Another one of my friends (well, she's my cousin) just announced she's pregnant with her 3rd child. I'm happy for her because she's lost 4 babies in the last couple of years. That's gotta be hard. But either way, I don't feel any bit of jealousy (yet). I've got some good PMA about this cycle or the next :)

I think some of you ladies are due to announce your :bfp: too!!! Considering how lucky this thread is :)

what the crap? they moved my thread to a different part of the forum... oh well :) hope you all have subscriptions!!

Sideways, I got back from my parent's house for the holidays, and my good friend (and neighbor) announced her pregnancy, and my cousin (my age, having her 4th) announced hers as well. It's hard to hear all of that sometimes, isn't it? I'm glad you have good feelings about this cycle! I'm actually trying not to get my hopes up, after my major let down of last cycle.

I'm also glad you're on CD 4. Will you be using opks?

lol sideways, we're doing very similar, I'm also feeling really relaxed and good right now about this cycle! I'm so hoping we can get a BFP, and a sticky one at that!

Dad & my step mum Janet were telling us the other day about Janets niece; she was pregnant with her first [a girl!] and she was due a couple of weeks before her very good friend was due to have HER first, so all was happy and amazing, she was I think 2 weeks late, and I'm not sure if she was induced or what, but she had her baby... and it was still born. Wow. I mean, I know how utterly totally heartbreaking it'd be to loose a *bean* at "only" a few weeks along, but to carry it for 9 months, be planning it's life and play dates with your best friend and her lil girl etc etc etc... and to be still born. Wow. My heart about broke for her and I don't even know her! :( No one knows were TTC so perhaps they didn't realise how much it's affected me but I can't stop thinking about the poor girl. The whole family! So so so sad.

Sideways, you're on CD4, I'm on CD3, so FX we both O and get a BFP this month! Ooohh, and we can be bump buddies instead of TTC buddies! LMAO! We can do it!!!!!! :D

glad you have good feelings about this cycle and really hope this is a lucky thread and we all get our :bfp:s xx

Hi everyone!

I'm getting annoyed with my monitor now. It must know by month 3 that my cycles are not 28 days, they are 33-36 days at the moment. Yet it still insists on asking for sticks from CD9. This will now be the third month of having to use a whole pack of sticks rather than the 10 that they claim you should use. There's no way I'll have highs in the next 10 days, let alone a peak. I shouldn't moan cos it does tell me my peak days, but it's just costing so much to buy a new pack of sticks every month! Rant over, sorry! Xx

Hi everyone!

I'm getting annoyed with my monitor now. It must know by month 3 that my cycles are not 28 days, they are 33-36 days at the moment. Yet it still insists on asking for sticks from CD9. This will now be the third month of having to use a whole pack of sticks rather than the 10 that they claim you should use. There's no way I'll have highs in the next 10 days, let alone a peak. I shouldn't moan cos it does tell me my peak days, but it's just costing so much to buy a new pack of sticks every month! Rant over, sorry! Xx

Hey MissSazra, I think the monitor is programmed to ask at CD6 or CD9. I know it's annoying though. Do you still use sticks after you get your 1st peak? You can stop testing after the 1st peak cuz it's also programmed to give an automatic 2nd peak followed by a high.

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to stop by and tell you all Happy New Year and I am praying for you all to get your :bfp:. This year is going to be great. Sorry I haven't been on lately just been trying to get babies off my mind. Still no :bfp: for me and the "situation" I was in before started up again. I am planning in seeing the doctor soon. So FX for me and hope that I don't have a serious problem. I am trying to stay positive but its hardly working. I have missed you all. I hope you all are doing well. As for the newest women Welcome.

Hi everyone!

Hey MissSazra, I think the monitor is programmed to ask at CD6 or CD9. I know it's annoying though. Do you still use sticks after you get your 1st peak? You can stop testing after the 1st peak cuz it's also programmed to give an automatic 2nd peak followed by a high.

I don't use new sticks after the first peak, but it literally saves me about 3 sticks. Last month I didn't have any left over so had to keep using an old stick anyways! It's so annoying and expensive, but I can't not use it, cos it really helps me! :(

Miss Sazra, I have NO idea how those machine things work, but can you 'fool' it for the next week by using one stick and giving it that same one stick every day until you're closer to your O? Then you're not wasting lots of sticks, but still giving it what it wants. lol! I really don't know sorry, so perhaps my idea is totally off! LMAO! Sounds like I'm trying to placate a baby! haha!

bbylove! HI!!!!! :hugs: I hope your doctors visit goes well hun, let us know how you go?

I was thinking the same thing, Flying. Can't you just say you got a negative opk that day, and save them for later in the cycle? I don't know how the monitors work, either, though, so maybe I"m way off. :shrug: You would think you'd be able to switch the settings or something!

Flying, how awful it must be to have a stillborn :( That's just terrible. My heart is breaking for that poor girl. And, today is CD5 so yippee! And the witch has left so even better! Moving right along.

Rosa in answer to your question, yes ma'am, we will be using OPK's. I got a whole bunch of them about a month or so ago, so I will probably start around CD10. Still not sure if we're going to try SMEP.

and BBy I missed you! Wow I am so sorry to hear that you're bleeding again. Please let us know how the doctor appointment goes. FX for you hon.

Now I have a question for all yall... I have normally been taking my temps at 5:30am which is when I get up to go to work. But, I think I'm going to have to get to work an hour earlier for a little while which means taking temps at 4:30am. Does anyone know how much this will affect my temps?? I'm only on CD5 now so if I start tomorrow hopefully I won't see something too crazy.

Flying, how awful it must be to have a stillborn :( That's just terrible. My heart is breaking for that poor girl. And, today is CD5 so yippee! And the witch has left so even better! Moving right along.

Rosa in answer to your question, yes ma'am, we will be using OPK's. I got a whole bunch of them about a month or so ago, so I will probably start around CD10. Still not sure if we're going to try SMEP.

and BBy I missed you! Wow I am so sorry to hear that you're bleeding again. Please let us know how the doctor appointment goes. FX for you hon.

Now I have a question for all yall... I have normally been taking my temps at 5:30am which is when I get up to go to work. But, I think I'm going to have to get to work an hour earlier for a little while which means taking temps at 4:30am. Does anyone know how much this will affect my temps?? I'm only on CD5 now so if I start tomorrow hopefully I won't see something too crazy.

Toni W (author of TCOYF) talks about this when she mentions daylight savings time. If the new time falls right around when you think O will happen, she says something like waking up 15-20 minutes earlier for a few days, until your body gets used to it. I, of course, read this the very day of daylight savings time, so it didn't help me. But, if you don't have to start the early time right away, you could do this. If it's not right around O, then I wouldn't worry about it. Your body will get used to it in a few days. Typically when you get up earlier, your temp will be lower than normal.

Thanks, Rosa! I knew someone would know :)

4:30am sucks to be getting up for work. I should be thankful I have a job! Getting to work an hour earlier means 55-hr weeks. Bllaaahhhhh! Sometimes I just want to quit, but, gotta pay the bills somehow. Maybe we'll win the lottery hehehe (yeah right).

I was just thinking that 4:30 is AWFULLY early! Gross! I complain about my job, too, and I always stop and think I'm thankful to have a job. 55 hours a week...that's a lot! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->