TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Good luck EnglishGirl :)

Flying - is there an animal shelter there you could notify in case she gets picked up? Or even put up notices around your neighborhood? I feel stressed for you!

Hi girls.

Sorry I've been quiet for a couple of days, but was back to work Tuesday and I've been so tired when I get home I can't be bothered to do anything! However, it's kept me nice and busy, so time is going quicker in the countdown to :sex: week as it shall now be referred! lol

Flying-I hope your kitty comes home soon!

English-Good luck for testing tomorrow.

And good luck and :dust: to everyone else! Xx

Aww flying I hope you find your kitty soon! Like SM, I feel stressed for you! :(
:::heeerrrreeee kitty kitty kitty!!!:::: lol I'm such a dork

Good luck to EnglishGirl! FX'd for you. This is a lucky thread and we could use some more :bfp: around here!

Also good luck to rosa. Let's hope you have a sticky bean. Are you going to test at 14DPO? And, I think that FF got your ovulation date right, based on my limited knowledge of BBT's. But I think you get a temp dip when you ovulate.

Hopefuly, please keep us update. I kind of understand the concept of IUI, but, it's not IVF is it?

Ohh... and not much to update on me. Sorry, I'm just in the boring part of my cycle right now! CD8.

I have been on a pancake-craving for the last week or so. Today I tried to make pancakes out of chocolate cake mix batter... didn't work so well LOL. I used the rest of the batter to make an actual cake though, so it didn't go to waste :)

Thanks, Sideways! Yes, temps can dip before O. but when it went back up, it was no higher than my other temps, which is why I thought it wasn't really O. The NEXT day was .4 higher, so I thought that was it. Who knows. Either way, we bd'ed enough I hope to catch it. I'm temping tomorrow morning, and then stopping. I"ll wait until AF is due to test. I'm really not good at handling bfns. :cry:

oh my lord I am such a goof! I don't know what on earth happened but today is CD11, not CD8!! I have no idea what is going on LOL!! How does someone get 3 days off? Guess I'll start my OPK tomorrow and try to get some :sex: in as well LOL.

And, don't you worry Rosa, hopefully you won't get any more :bfn: And even if you do, you have all of us.

FREYJA IS HOME!!!! Ohh I knew I was worried, but I wasn't feeling really all *that* worried about her.... I mean she's done it before [gotten locked in somewhere] and been fine, but until I felt the relief when I found her I hadn't realised how worried I'd been!

She was in the neighbours basement. We left a note for the neighbour on the *other* side of us, cos she's been locked in there by the previous owner before (and he let us know that he's checked everywhere and can't find her), but we didn't ask the neighbour on the other side of us yet. The next plan of attack was to do a letter-box drop cos the *most* likely thing to have happened is for her to be locked in somewhere. If anyone had found her, she's wearing a collar with our number on it. If she's lost her collar and been taken to the SPCA [the only place stray cats can be taken to around here] then they have a scanner for her microchip. Same if she's hurt and taken to a vet; all the vets in town have scanners. So it was almost certain she'd been accidentally locked in somewhere.

I saw the next-door-neighbours kids on the street when I was walking the streets just before, and let them know that Freyja was missing, so one of the girls said she'd go and ask her dad to open the basement so we could look in there, and then piped up and said that her and her mum had reckoned they'd heard a cat, close by and loud. !!! We waited at the bottom of the drive for her dad to come out, and the girl said "THERE!!! Hear that!??" I couldn't hear it, but I went up to one of the grates in the basement wall and called her name.......... "MOUUWWWW!!" FREYJA!!! She says 'mouw', not 'meow'. lol! Pulled out a rock that was blocking up a broken grate and up she popped! FREYJA!!! Ohh girl, you were right next door the entire time. *whew* I loving having confident happy cats, but blimmin heck girl, STOP GOING IN STRANGERS DOORWAYS! lol

She's skinny, it's been 2-3 days at least. She was fat before though so she had some reserves to go on! lol. Her claws are worn way down so she's obviously been scrabbling a lot to get out too. Poor girl!!!! She's scoffed a heap of food but I stopped her after a bit cos she's inclined to eat too much at once and vomit it up *anyway* so don't need her doing that right now! She's now stalking around the back yard, flinching at noises a fair bit but happy nonetheless.
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/cats/IMG_0482.jpg

Jasmine keeps sniffing her and has hissed at her a couple of times, I imagine she smells rather different to usual, but they'll get over that quick enough. Jasmine isn't yelling any more anyway! lol.

lol, she's just come in 'mouw! MOUW! MOUUUWWW!!!', Yes Freyja, we hear you now! She's wriggling around on their bed above my computer monitor now. Ohhhh, I'm just so pleased she's fine!

Thank you all for your thoughts, it means so much when "strangers" all rally around and support you!!!

I'm CD8 now (haha sideways, maybe you got yourself confused with my days?? LOL!) so nothing to report yet at all on that front... :) I don't care anyway, our kitty is home!!!

Flying, I'm so glad the kitty is home! What a relief.

Good luck to all you ladies who are testing soon, and I wish perfect BD timing to all those who are soon to O! :dust:

I have been on a pancake-craving for the last week or so. Today I tried to make pancakes out of chocolate cake mix batter... didn't work so well LOL. I used the rest of the batter to make an actual cake though, so it didn't go to waste :)

LOL :)

Flying - I'm so glad you found Freyja! Poor thing. Unfortunately cats don't seem to learn from mistakes too well but hopefully she won't do that again any time soon! Jasmine probably told her off some :)

thanks guys. I'm just SOOO pleased our baby is back home again... I think if she goes missing again the FIRST thing we'll do is drop a note in for BOTH neighbours, as they are rarely every further away than them anyway. *whew*

Poor Freyja is dead-to-the-world now, utterly totally ZONKED! poor kitty.
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/cats/IMG_0500.jpg

I'm glad she's home NOW, I doubt BD would be as successful if we're both stressing over her! Though I'm not likely to O for another week or two yet. *sigh*. Lets hope timing works out though!!! :)

Flying, I'm so happy you found Freyja!!!! She is CUTE! What a relief. And what a naughty little kitty!!! :winkwink:

Morning :-(

A BFN for me.....
Waiting for AF to show up now.
I'm soooo dissapointed, my poor husband doesn't know what to do.
Luckily I've got my little one to get me through this.
Keep you posted, off for some retail therapy

@Flying, really happy for you Freyja is back
@Rosa,FX for you

Enjoy your weekend XX

Sorry about your BFN, EnglishGirl :(

So, I mentioned before that this was DH and I's first month TTC and I was charting and everything.... but then on Jan. 1st I got hit with a terrible stomach bug. I was SO sick. Diarrhea, high fevers, chills, abdominal cramping, headache... oh, it was horrible!!

I'm only just now starting to feel better - but I haven't taken my morning temp in a week now because of the fever and whatnot.
And, I haven't gotten any kind of eggwhite CM... so I'm wondering if I'm even going to ovulate? Maybe due to the sickness??

I don't know, but I'm now on CD17, so I guess my chances of conceiving this month are pretty much nill. DH and I did :sex: on CD14, so maybe something happened? I can hope...

I'm holding out for my eggwhites, though.... Maybe this is just going to be a long cycle.

Good afternoon everyone! Looks like as I type this out, a lot of you are online :)

EnglishGirl, I am so sorry about your bfn. :hugs: :flower: We're here for you, but don't you forget it's not over till the witch shows up.

Flying, hooray that your kitty is home!! She is so pretty, yet so naughty lol. Our kitties are also likely to gorge themselves on food then throw it right up :sick: Either way I have been hoping that you guys would find her soon! Give her a pat on the back for me hehe

Rosa, so you are about 3-4 DPO, when are you going to test?

Luna, oh my goodness I'm sorry you got sick. Oh that sucks!! Glad you're feeling better now. I'm not sure how that can affect your ovulation, but I think it just delays it maybe.

DH and I got some :sex: in this morning so just in case my body decides to be normal this cycle and ovulate on CD14 or thereabouts, but somehow I doubt it anyway lol. We haven't :sex: in a while anyway so this morning was less about baby-making.. :blush:

Luna, sorry to hear that you're so sick. :sick: I've heard that it can just delay O a few days. I'm sure it'll happen soon!

English, I'm so sorry about your BFN. It's not over til AF comes, though...we're here for you. :hugs: This is always the worst part of our cycle, isn't it? :nope:

Sideways, according to FF, I am 4 dpo, but I believe I may be only 3. Who knows. I am trying to hold out until AF is due, which will be the 19th I think. I say that now, but wait until 12 dpo, and I'll be like should I test?? :haha: Oh well.

Thanks for the support, girls :)

I'll just have to see what happens.

Baby dust all around!!:dust:

Thanks guys! Sheesh, I thought Jasmine was clingy when Freyja was missing, but Freyja is re-defining the term 'clingy'!! Howling (and I mean HOWWWWLLLLING) when she realises she's alone, insane kneading and licking when she's getting petted (she licks, but our cats aren't kneaders, at all) clinging to my ankles as I walk like a needy toddler... lol! But she's fine really, just still bit stressed from it all, but fine...

CD9 now, and I totally forgot to do my temp this morning! lol.

Englishgirl, I'm so sorry for the BFN, but it *could* be too early still... :hugs:

LunaLady, FX for you that you either are yet to O, or you caught it!!!!!!!

Goodluck RosaBaby, TWW is hard, but GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Morning all!

CD15 for me today and we had our first high on the monitor. I was shocked as we didn't get a high until CD21 last month, although it did go straight to peak the next day. So maybe it will have a few days of highs and then give me the peak like it's supposed to. Nice to feel like we can start a bit earlier though, so it's all good!

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck, Miss Sazra! Late ovulations are always a drag, because you know your cycle is going to be longer, so early Os are awesome! Get bd'ing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->