TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

I can't wait to hear about your test tomorrow Rosa, could you be our next BFP??? Good luck! Xx

I'm excited and hoping that we all get our BFP's soon! :dust: for everyone!

Not much going on here, bloodwork tomorrow. I had a very minor cramping today but if it's only 3DPO it's definitely nothing. I'm trying not to symptom spot though!

I can't wait to hear about your test tomorrow Rosa, could you be our next BFP??? Good luck! Xx

Thanks, MissSazra! Don't hold your breath, though...I'm SURE she'll come today, maybe tomorrow. :nope: I've been telling myself all cycle that this is not my cycle, but truth be told, I was just thinking that so I wouldn't be disappointed. I'm trying not to be excited. I will for SURE let you know asap!

I've told myself all month that we haven't done enough, but these past few days I've gotten more hopeful and I really wish I hadn't cos I know I won't be. But I'll keep everything crossed for you, and really hope you get a fab result!

Oh I forgot to tell you...my doctor called today and said that my results from the blood work they did came back great! They said everything was normal. Very exciting! My dh is calling tomorrow (assuming AF comes) for a sperm analysis. Get this...the doctor's name is Dr. Ball. :haha: LMAO!!!! My dh is getting his balls checked by Dr. Ball!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh I forgot to tell you...my doctor called today and said that my results from the blood work they did came back great! They said everything was normal. Very exciting! My dh is calling tomorrow (assuming AF comes) for a sperm analysis. Get this...the doctor's name is Dr. Ball. :haha: LMAO!!!! My dh is getting his balls checked by Dr. Ball!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

LMAO!!! That is too funny!! Good luck on the SA, and I'm so glad your blood test came back good! It's definitely one less thing to worry about :hugs:

I've told myself all month that we haven't done enough, but these past few days I've gotten more hopeful and I really wish I hadn't cos I know I won't be. But I'll keep everything crossed for you, and really hope you get a fab result!

I understand. Sometimes it's easier to expect the worst. Then when AF comes, it's like oh well, I wasn't really expecting it this cycle. It's so hard not to get excited, though. Every time it's like well this could be it...are you CD7 or 7 dpo? Any symptoms? As we speak, my right bb is throbbing. And here I am, NOT symptom spotting. :blush:

I'm LMAO too! That's hilarious!

I understand. Sometimes it's easier to expect the worst. Then when AF comes, it's like oh well, I wasn't really expecting it this cycle. It's so hard not to get excited, though. Every time it's like well this could be it...are you CD7 or 7 dpo? Any symptoms? As we speak, my right bb is throbbing. And here I am, NOT symptom spotting. :blush:

I'm 7dpo. I've had sore boobs and not just when I touch them but like all the time, which I hardly ever get. I've had so many mood swings and been feeling so emotional and that's just not me, I don't do emotion! lol On top of all that I've had the dull cramping and twinges, but the twinges have gone now but the cramps come and go every day. I hate waiting!

Oooh, MissSazra! Those symptoms sound great! I've just got cramps, lower back aching, bbs are just starting to get a little tender. That's about it. I've been trying hard not to read into symptoms this cycle, though. Learned that lesson the hard way last cycle. :nope:

I just wonder if it's all too soon. I know it's not in my head though, as the physical side of it can't be ignored, the emotional stuff might just be in my head, I don't know. I guess because my chances of conceiving are so low I just don't actually believe it will ever happen. Don't know what I'd do if I was, I'd be stunned! lol

I just wonder if it's all too soon. I know it's not in my head though, as the physical side of it can't be ignored, the emotional stuff might just be in my head, I don't know. I guess because my chances of conceiving are so low I just don't actually believe it will ever happen. Don't know what I'd do if I was, I'd be stunned! lol

Why are your chances so low? Have you had tests done? Physical symptoms are definitely not in your head.

Hi everyone. I'm so sad :(
My other kitty, we may have to give him up soon. This is breaking my heart! He has some special needs, and it's becoming more and more difficult as the years go on for us to take care of him. To put a long story short, he's got an issue where he can't tell when he's got to go to the bathroom. It was just hit or miss, but lately, it's been almost all the time. It's so sad, I feel terrible for him because it can't be comfortable for him. I'd make him an outdoor kitty but, he has no claws and we don't have a fence, and there are a lot of stray dogs and coyotes around here :(

:cry:

I hope we won't have to put him down. This makes my heart hurt :(

Oh Sideways. I'm so sorry about your kitty. :cry: I've always had pets, and I know how hard it is...:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your other kitty Sideways. Big hugs! Xx

Rosa, it's not that I know my chances are lower, but with pcos the chances are significantly reduced depending on severity. Now I do have a period every month but whether I ovulate I don't know. Even with peaks on the monitor, apparently pcos can affect it and the results you get. I'm booked to see the gynecologist next month if nothing has happened, so she can see what's going on, as it was 4 years since I was diagnosed with it.

I'm sorry to hear about pcos, MissSazra. :cry: My sis-in law had it, too. I don't know much about it...

bfn for me this morning, ladies. Not sure what's going on...I'm 15 dpo. I guess AF will show today, later than usual. I mean, STARK white. Nothing to even stare at. :cry:

bfn for me this morning, too. :( CD28. AF should be here... anytime. :cry:

Awwww guys!!! :hugs: for the BFN, and you all know you ain't out till AF comes along... :hug:

Sideways! Noooo!! :( I'm so sorry hun, I know the guilt and sorrow you must be feeling.... :(

nothing to report from me, I'm on CD20 now, and last month FF reckoned I O'd on CD21 (though *I* think it was CD23...) and with no sign of my temps rising yet I can only hope it'll be in the next day or so....!!! FX! And FX we get a BD or two in before then too; we haven't managed to BD again since the last one, and that won't really be covering me anymore cos it was several days ago...

FX for everyone testing. Those with BFN remember you're not out till AF is there :)
:hugs: for the meantime though.

Pinky is doing a little better today, I wish I could just magically run across some magic cure for this. What's worse, none of the local no-kill shelters will take him (or any rumpy cat for that matter...) because they doubt they would be able to adopt him out. So we're having to put ads out there and ask friends and whatnot... or, we can just suffer through this for the rest of his life. I am really needing some prayers for this situation, and I am praying that God will lead me to the right decision for him.

Got my blood drawn today, I guess in a couple days we'll find out what the results are. My temp went up another 0.2F today so I think we're all good, unless the bloodwork shows differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->