TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

BFN for me but then only 9dpo, so I wasn't expecting a second line anyway. Even with the FRER 'Countdown to Pregnancy' shows the stats, and not many get lines 6 days before, the dip in negatives only really happens at 11 dpo, and that's when I was originally going to test anyway.
So I don't feel down about it yet, will just keep on til the witch or a second line get me!

Good luck MissSazra!! :)

Morning everyone! I should be getting ready for work but here I am on BnB lol. Signs of a true addict....*sigh* :haha:

My temps have been higher every day that I've taken them since ov. Today is 0.3 higher at 98.18. Does that mean anything? Should it be more steady like the pre-ov temps?

Anyone heard from Bbylove? How her doctor's appointment went?

Oh yeah, also something I've noticed, my pants (and my panties even) are all really snug to the point of nearly uncomfortable. I weighed myself, didn't put on any weight... could my hips have spread out?? Does that even happen? It's been like this for about 2 months now.

Another bfn for me this morning. Seriously, this is driving me nuts. I'm 16 dpo, no AF. :shrug:

Hi all. I've changed my gynecologist appointment to 31st January rather than 21st February, as I'm getting so fed up and just want some answers. I originally put it off for the school holidays, but I've decided that my mental health takes priority and I need to sort this before I get too down. So only an 11 day wait rather than a month, yay!

Aww Rosa! FX it's just weird tests and you're preggers!!!

Yay Miss Sazra; only 11 days to go for an appointment! :D

and sorry Sideways, I really have no idea... haha!

My temps are still low, so I haven't ovulated yet, but it could be today cos I'm on CD21 now!!! DH didn't have the energy last night though which I was a bit bummed about cos was sorta counting on it, but I kept that to myself... lol. Hopefully tonight will still be able to catch it!!! lol!

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I didn't update you sooner about my appointment the other day. Well my doctor said that everything looks normal from her end and the bleeding could of been all the stress my body is going through with losing my grandparents in the same year, getting married and the whole baby on the brain deal. Haha. I had to get blood work done to check my thyroid (I've gained a lot of weight cause of the grieving.). So I will know soon what the blood work shows. And she says if my pap comes up abnormal she'll order an ultrasound to find out whats wrong. But other than that I am feeling better, the bleeding is still gone and DH and I even :sex: and it didn't come back so I am taking that as a good sign.

I hope you all are doing well.

Sideways, I am sorry to hear about your kitty. I have you in my prayers. :hugs:

Rosa, how frustrating. I'm sorry dear. I still have my fingers crossed for you.

Bby, do you think that the bleeding is really due to stress? If so I would think they'd give you some meds for that at least. I do have you in my prayers that you can get better soon. Thanks for the prayers about my kitty too. I am hoping that we can come to the right decision for him.

MissSazra I am glad you got a doc appointment earlier! I think that will make you feel better. I don't know much about PCOS but it sounds like a stressful thing, ugh.

I hope everyone else is doing well. :) :dust: to you all!

Bby, do you think that the bleeding is really due to stress? If so I would think they'd give you some meds for that at least. I do have you in my prayers that you can get better soon. Thanks for the prayers about my kitty too. I am hoping that we can come to the right decision for him

To be honest no, I don't believe that all of the bleeding is due to stress. But who really knows. Haha. I have to wait til next week to find out my results though which kind of sucks. Thank you for having me in your prayers. You are in mine too. :)

Good luck MissSazra!! :)

Morning everyone! I should be getting ready for work but here I am on BnB lol. Signs of a true addict....*sigh* :haha:

My temps have been higher every day that I've taken them since ov. Today is 0.3 higher at 98.18. Does that mean anything? Should it be more steady like the pre-ov temps?

Is your chart on FF so we can see it? What dpo are you? My temps usually go up and stay up for a while, rather than climbing, but you may be entering a triphasic cycle, which is an excellent sign! It's hard to say without seeing it though.

As for me, ladies, I just wiped and saw some pinkness. Two small drops of blood in the toilet. No full blown bleeding yet, but I guess I'm out. What ticks me off the most, is that my period was a few days late, and I am NEVER late. My cycles vary on how many days, but my luteal phase is never longer than 12 or 13 days. I'm 16 dpo today. AND, AF always comes in the morning. I never spot before her, and she always comes in full force, no doubt about it, AF. I spotted 3 hours ago, and haven't seen anything since, which is weird. I'm so ticked at my body right now it's not even funny. All cycle, I was like it's not time this cycle, and I'm okay with it. It won't be this month, but I won't freak out. Sure enough, my period is late for the first time in my life, and I start to get hopeful. Only to be slammed to the ground again. My poor dh is trying so hard to cheer me up, rattling off all the research he is doing on the computer on how low the percentages of infertility is blah blah blah and I finally shut him up by saying "don't you always say statistics don't mean anything to the individual?" Well he left the room and now I feel bad. He was just trying to make me feel better. :cry:

aww Rosa I'm so sorry. It does sound like your DH was only trying to make you feel better. I really hope your AF doesn't show up though. Prayers going out to you dear!

I don't have a FF account, I keep up with my chart in Excel (because I'm a geek lol). Here is a screenshot:

Attachments

• BBT chart.jpg
    BBT chart.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
aww Rosa I'm so sorry. It does sound like your DH was only trying to make you feel better. I really hope your AF doesn't show up though. Prayers going out to you dear!

I don't have a FF account, I keep up with my chart in Excel (because I'm a geek lol). Here is a screenshot:

Thanks, Sideways. I'm sure she'll show, though. Sigh.

Your chart looks great! I'm sure it'll even out in a day or two. Perfect ovulation spike, though!

Rosa, I thought it was pretty impressive myself! LOL. Last month's chart was all wonky. But, I never ovulated through the whole 72-day ordeal. The "pre-ov" temps were up, down, up, down. Crazy.

Yall, it is taking every bit of me to keep from eating everything in this house. I just feel like grazing all day. No cravings, not hungry, just want to eat, eat eat! lol

Ohh Rosa, I HOPE this is just a weird symptom...! But then, if it's not I hope AF gets on with it and you can carry on with the next cycle too!!!

Sideways I don't really know about the temp thing, cos of course this is only my second cycle temping and I'm still waiting for an O spike myself!! lol

One thing I forgot to say is that I HAVE had a fair bit of CM the past few days. All yesterday was *wet*, like, my panties were damp! I put it as 'watery' on FF, the day before wasn't quite EW, but it was stretchy. Today it's gone from watery to rather creamy/lotion-y and again; enough to mark my panties. FX this is all signs of O coming, and FX we can get a BD in tonight before it's too late... :/

Rosa, I thought it was pretty impressive myself! LOL. Last month's chart was all wonky. But, I never ovulated through the whole 72-day ordeal. The "pre-ov" temps were up, down, up, down. Crazy.

Yall, it is taking every bit of me to keep from eating everything in this house. I just feel like grazing all day. No cravings, not hungry, just want to eat, eat eat! lol

Now that's what worries me about taking my temp. I've stopped after last month, cos it was up and down all the time, no definite rise, just one day high, next day low which went on all month. So I do wonder if I ovulate. Thank goodness I have the gynecologist in 10 days!

I've started taking my temp three times in a row right after I get up. I think my thermometer is not very sensitive or something, because I always end up having to take the average of all the temps - they are hardly ever the same. Much good it does me, I'm sure! LOL!

:una, you're supposed to take your temp BEFORE you get up; stay in bed, crack your eyes open, roll over and grab the thermometer. Don't sit up, don't get up. Just wake up enough to fumble and find the stupid thing and stick it under your tongue. lol!

How much do the three temps vary?

Hi Girls

Sorry to hear about your BFN Rosa and Lunalady......
How's your kitty doing today Sideways? Never had pets unfortunately cause I'm allergic:(
MissSazra, good to hear you've got a gyn app in 10 days. Hope it gives you clarity.
You also had a BFN but it was prob to early for a test, when are you testing again?

Today my dh left for a weektrip to Africa. He's an airline pilot and at the moment he's travelling a lot.
I'm on cd10 so I can forget about a baby this month. Next month is a bit better but still not ideal :-(
The only positive thought I've had the last couple off days are hoping for a normal 28day cycle.....

:hugs: to all of you

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy an hour of reading because my little girl is sleeping for a bit!!

EnglishGirl, I'm sorry your dh will be gone during your fertile period. :cry: That sucks. Does that happen a lot? You could always do it the medical way...have the doc stick his :spermy: in you if he's gone a lot. Not romantic, but it would do the job. :shrug:

AF came in full force this morning. :cry: Whatever. On to cycle #9. Never thought I'd be the woman who it took a year to get pregnant. Dh has an appointment for a sperm analysis on the 31st, so that's good. Hopefully we'll get some answers. I hope everyone has a great day! I have 12 college kids and their professor observing me teach all day, so I won't be online until later tonight. :wacko:

:una, you're supposed to take your temp BEFORE you get up; stay in bed, crack your eyes open, roll over and grab the thermometer. Don't sit up, don't get up. Just wake up enough to fumble and find the stupid thing and stick it under your tongue. lol!

How much do the three temps vary?

Oh, I don't actually 'get up'; I just meant wake up. My thermometer is on the night stand. The temps vary buy usually a few tenths of a degree. So, like this morning I got 97.1, 97.4 and 97.3. I do each side and the middle. LOL. Is this insanity?? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->