TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

goooood luck sideways!!! Has your temp spiked yet?? I guess it mightn't go up till tomorrow though?? Best of luck anyway!!!

goooood luck sideways!!! Has your temp spiked yet?? I guess it mightn't go up till tomorrow though?? Best of luck anyway!!!

Well.. my temp went from 96.76 yesterday to 97.27 today. It's not as high as I would have expected but it's the highest this cycle so far, so we're called today 1DPO! :)

woot! How exciting to have your temps match the OPKs and to know you're on the right track!!! good luck!!

We BD last night. No recurring nightmares of creepy crawlies, nothing. Just fun. YAY! lol

I'm so impatient. 5DPO and all I want to do is hurry things along so I can test. I know I shouldn't test early, but am going to wait until next Saturday and test at 11DPO. Work is going really slowly as well at the moment, so it's not helping me one little bit. But then I wonder if it's dragging cos I'm waiting for Saturday. I hope everyone else is ok, and not getting frustrated like me, as I know there's a few of us in the 2ww at the moment!

Flying hurray for BD!! and no nasty wetas! yuck! :) Any indication of o yet?

MissSazra I know how you feel. Hold on though! I have 2 weeks before I'll test. Although, Wednesday I get CD21 bloods done so maybe they can tell me then, it would only be 4DPO though so doubt it! If they can't tell then we'll just have to wait it out together. Good luck and FX'd for you! Other than the long wait, how are you? Got any good gut feelings this time?

I don't want to sound too optimistic or get my hopes up, but I really do feel it this month. I may be totally wrong, and I probably am, but I just feel different this month. Stupid I know, but I guess I'll definitely know in 9 days when AF is due, or maybe next Saturday if I'm very, very lucky!

Good luck to you for getting your bloods done! Xx

Thanks, MissSazra! Good luck to you too. As for me I don't really have a gut feeling yet.

Trying not to symptom spot, but these boobies are already swollen. I can't remember if that's a normal ovulation symptom for me or not.

I had a bit of cramps on my left side today, not sure if it's just me symptom spotting or not, so we'll see if my temps show anything tomorrow.... Oohh I'd love to wake up to a nice high temp tomorrow, cos with having BD late last night it'd cover an O today just perfectly! haha! We'll see though, apart from that mild cramping I haven't had any other O symptoms yet, but then I may not O for another 5 days or so too!!! We'll see...

just found a really interesting link... Warning, there are somewhat graphic photos of a womans cervix, but it's fascinating! LOL!
https://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/

Hi, ladies. I'm home from Florida, which was FREEZING, btw! We were so excited for some warm, sunny weather, but not so much. :nope: Oh well, it was nice to be away from home for a few days. I'm expecting AF any day now...any minute, really. She's due tomorrow, and I've been having AF cramps for a few days. :cry: All cycle, I was telling myself that I didn't think this was our cycle, but I think I was just thinking that so I wouldn't be disappointed. :shrug: I know I'm not out until AF shows, though, so I have a very small thread of hope...very small.

Hey Rosa:hugs:

FX for you it's not af.....during my first pregnancy I had the same symptoms as af....very confusing.
I'm on cd6 and my dh is coming back from a trip today after 11 hours of flying.
He's leaving Friday morning for a trip of 9 days so this month it's not going to happen for us:nope:
I don't know when O will happen and I decided not to focus to much on it.
Last week I was quite upset after I heard about 4 pregnancies close to me, all from baby nr 2.
Apparently it took them al less then 3 months to conceive.....how unfair.

Anyway, for all of you who's in the TWW, good luck!!
All others..COME ON, we can do this!!
Big hugs for all of you and thanks for being such great friends:thumbup:

Rosa, I'm praying this is it for you! Where's that cheerleader icon when you need it?? lol

EnglishGirl, what does your DH do? Or rather, does he travel a lot? Maybe he'll be back right in time for your ovulation. One can only hope right?

Well, I'm starved half to death. Going to heat up a honey ham and maybe steam some broccoli. Trying to eat a little healthier but all I really crave is junk junk junk!! I could totally scarf down some fried chicken or a cheeseburger. I am not thinking those are pregnancy cravings though because I always have weird cravings anyway!

Temp steady going up though.......

flying I've seen that before too. Very interesting! I haven't got the stomach to reach up there and check out my cervix though...lol!!!

Thanks, Sideways and EnglishGirl. :hugs: I always hear of girls who get cramps and are convinced that AF is coming, but they end up being pregnant. Who knows. Maybe this is what that is, but probably not. I'm really just trying not to set myself up for disappointment, especially after last cycle. I had EVERY symptom in the book, remember that?! Ugh.

EnglishGirl, sorry to hear that your dh is gone so much! That would be hard during ttc. Is traveling with him an option?:hugs:

My temp is lower than ever now, so those cramps yesterday weren't O cramps... and so i continue to try keep up the BD and wait for O; due any time in the next 3 days now though, so FX we can muster the energy to BD tonight cos it'll hopefully cover us if we don't get in another lot... hahaha!

CD7, yawn! Is it the weekend yet so I can test! lol

I'm so impatient and symptom spotting like crazy! hehehe

AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow or Thursday. I'm pretty crampy and beyond moody today. I'm pissed at the world, it seems. Guess I'm out for this month... :(

Still waiting for AF. She's due today...I've had AF cramps for the past 5 days, but they've gone away in the last few hours. I'm still expecting her...I keep running to the bathroom expecting to see her. If she doesn't come, I'll test in the am. I'm sure she'll show her wicked face, though. How is everyone doing today? We had a snow day!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->