TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Ok, so who is all testing soon?
8 dpo...Sideways, when do you think you'll test?
We had chili and cornbread tonight, too!

Just dropping by to say hello! FX'd for everyone testing soon!

It's really not an implantation bleed. This morning it's slightly heavier and I'm sure by the end of the day she with be here with a vengeance. I guess that's what I get for getting my hopes up even a little bit. Roll on next Monday, this week will go so slowly now.

Oh MissSazra, I'm sorry. :hugs: Can you plan something fun for this week? A mid-week dinner out or a mani/pedi? Date night? Something to look forward to?

Awww MIss Sazra! :( :hugs:

AF (if she shows) is due on the 4th/5th Feb. Now, the 5th is a sat, and for once it's a saturday that I'm not working or have any plans or anything (woot! A whole 2 day weekend!!!!!!!!!) so I'll keep track of my temps and if they drop on the 3rd/4th/5th then I'll wait out AF, but if AF isn't there and my temp hasn't plummeted, then I've decided I'll test on the morning of the 5th. That way I'll have the whole day to sob away at AF, or the whole day to plan a fun way to tell DH of a BFP when he gets home that afternoon... lol!

I've always tested before AF is due (11DPO onwards) but with taking my temps now I can tell the day before if AF is coming anyway so have time to prepare, so I'm gonna be strong and not test till she's due. I don't think I can wait until she's late though! haha! I also only have one HPT left at the moment, so would prefer to use it wisely rather than use it early and not be sure!

Well I've survived CD1, actually went very quickly as I was observed all day so I was kinda on edge/nervous about doing my best, so put all other feelings out of my mind. Then we had the most boring meeting after school, and I was sat by a lovely warm radiator.....I nearly fell asleep! lol

Sending lots of luck and :dust: to everyone! Xx

I'm feeling so frustrated, but I do it to myself. Been watching 'One Born Every Minute' and there's a woman on there who has already got one child. She was in early labour with her second but got sent home to wait it out. She described this as being 'soul destroying' cos she couldn't have her baby there and then. My god, she doesn't know soul destroying. Makes me so angry!

Rant over! lol

awww :hugs: Miss Sazra. Maybe that lady on One Born Every Minute went through a lot of trouble TTC as well. I don't know if that would make you feel better or not. Glad your observation went good though!

Hi Harli!!! :wave: Long time no see. :) How are you doing?

Today... not much... got my first TWW symptom of cramping, temp dipped to 97.5 (.1 lower than yesterday), but still way above my follicular phase temps. Today is 9DPO. Maybe it's something good. But in the meantime I'm just enjoying life.

Good positive attitude, Sideways! Glad you're in a good mood. I really hope this is your cycle. You deserve it. :hugs:

MissSazra, I'm glad the hardest day was relatively easy for you. It helps to have other things going on, and to keep busy. We had a boring teacher meeting, too. :sleep:

I'm CD 4 today, and AF is finally gone. YESSS!!! Bring on that beautiful ewcm! :haha:

Hurray for moving forward, Rosa!! It always feels nice to get on with things.

I'm exhausted. I hate Mondays!! lol Hubby has all this energy. He's all pumped because he's losing all this weight (hey... I think I found it! :wacko:). Maybe I'll go jogging with him when it warms up a bit.

Hurray for moving forward, Rosa!! It always feels nice to get on with things.

I'm exhausted. I hate Mondays!! lol Hubby has all this energy. He's all pumped because he's losing all this weight (hey... I think I found it! :wacko:). Maybe I'll go jogging with him when it warms up a bit.

LMAO!!! You're so funny...you think you found his weight! :haha: Isn't it infuriating how guys lose weight so much easier than us?! I also hate Mondays. My dh has army stuff at night, so I usually get a little lonely, but I watch Bachelor (which he despises), so it's probably better that he's not here. :blush:

And yes it does feel good to get on with a new cycle. Don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE to not have to have a new cycle, but it's here, and life is good, and I'm getting on with life. God has a plan for me, and even though it's not happening in MY time doesn't mean it's not going to happen at all. I have to keep reminding myself that, though. I honestly think He's teaching me patience. Okay. Got it, God! :haha:

Well you know what they say, don't pray for patience because God will sure test it for you :) lol
I absolutely hate the Bachelor too LOL, isn't this guy on here for a second time or something? Well, I hate anything like chick flicks or other mushy gushy stuff. And no Twilight for that reason! lol (besides vampires aren't supposed to be out during the day!!) But I am hopelessly addicted to Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, I even got DH addicted to the latter. Do you watch either of those shows?

10DPO and the 2 days of dropping temps are back up to 97.75. Another thing I've noticed is I'm kind of constipated :blush: looks like I'm pooping crayons.... :rofl:

Gotta get ready for work! Everyone have a good day and I'll be back in several hours...

LMAO!!!! Pooping crayons!!!!!! That's hysterical! :haha: Constipation can be a symptom! 10 dpo...not testing before 14?

No desperate houseswives...weren't you just making fun of the Bachelor?! :haha: I am totally addicted to Gray's, though. Dh won't watch that either. He does watch Private Practice with me, though. Not sure how they're that different, but he seems to think so. :shrug:

Yep, God is giving me what I asked for, isn't He?! Be careful what you ask for, I guess. My grandma told me to "Let go, and let God." Brilliant words. It helped me a lot...until my period was 3 days late. AHH!!! Then, I got hopeful, and it was nothing. Another test, I guess. I think I failed. :blush:

I'm feeling better again... my moods are all over the place though, one minute I'm balling my eyes out from the heart ache of it all, and the next minute I'm all excited about how we're working through it and our future has some hope again....

Annndd... I'm trying SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to not get my hopes up about this month, but it's bl00dy difficult!!! LOL! Our timing was the best it's EVER been, still not perfect (trying to remind myself of that) but still better than we've done in the last 3 tries! And I find myself thinking of all sorts of silly things, like; God caused all this crap between us to be dragged up [painfully] to be sorted out NOW, cos perhaps I'm pregnant? Like, maybe there's a reason everything came to a head and burst out right now, cos if it hadn't all done it now and I found out I'm preggers then we could destroy ourselves keeping all the issues tucked away for the sake of the baby?

UGH! I'm trying to not get my hoes up, HONEST!!! Ugh. I'm not doing a very good job of it. lmao

On a good note we ARE working through everything. Because both of us have been feeling so overweight and crappy, but we're now working together again we are having amazing meals and going for walks together and just having a lot more quality time! Last night we made sushi, tonight it's salmon, rice & veges, the night before last was ratatouille... Our fridge is now stocked with more veges than usual (mind your our vegetable garden has always provided fairly well too!) and we've got yoghurt and bananas for snacks/deserts... there's no bags of chips or anything in the house, and we even threw out the icecream!!! lol.

I have hopes again. :)

If I'm not pregnant this time (ooohhhhh I hope I am.... but I'm not hoping TOO much...) then at least our healthier lifestyle will help with conception!!! lol.

10 days to go.

Flying, I'm so glad you're feeling better! I've heard from a lot of women that the ttc process brought them closer to their dh, so maybe THAT'S God's plan. Who knows...but it sounds like you're working through some important things. That's awesome! Good for you, for eating more healthily, too! My dh and I also get a little snarky when we're feeling "fluffy." Exercise definitely makes us feel happier.

I know what you mean on planning :sex: perfectly and still not getting a bfp. It's devastating. That's happened to me 2 cycles now. No explanation. Using opks, temping, so I KNOW I ovulated...bd'ed the day before, day of and day after O (in addition to every other day starting on CD 10, so like 3 times before the 3 day "run"), and still no baby. WTF?! We can not time it any more perfectly!!! Very frustrating.:nope:

Yay flying! Glad that you guys are getting better and working through things. And healthier does make you feel better. I have made up my mind that if I'm not pregnant, I'm dieting at the beginning of next cycle, not to lose weight but to eat healthier, though I won't be upset if I lose a pound or two :)

Not so good right now because all I want is KFC...

LOL Sideways, not to symptom spot for you or anything, but I was craving fried foods the week before I got my BFP! FX'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->