TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

sideways, that's awesome! LOL! I've shared it on my facebook page too. lol!

and I'm at 7DPO now, and have had a significant temp dip too.... Actually I took my temp this morning and it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY down, like getting close to my pre O temps (97.82)! I was reeeeaally half asleep though, so when that temp woke me up, I quickly took another temp, and it was 98!!?? So thinking about Luna, I took another temp; and sure enough it was smack bang in the middle at 97.93 so I left it at that and went back to sleep. Just for laughs I took my temp again 1.5 hours later while still in bed and it was 98.47!!! So who friggin knows!? I went with the middle of the three at my usual time, which is a decent dip from the last three days, so we'll see I guess...

FX it's an implantation dip!!! And FX YOURS is too sideways!! Wow, 12DPO, sooo cloooseee!!! You're testing on saturday still? Will that be 14DPO? My fingers are crossed for you that it's a big FFFAAAAAAT positive!! lol. I'll be testing a week later if AF hasn't shown too... :D

YAY for friday! lol. I've even booked my own dog in for a total groom at LAST; she hasn't had 'the works' done for months, it's always been a bit here and a bit there... and she's got around 6+ inches of hair in places so she NEEEDS a groom! lol

Thanks, flying! You have a good dip there, too! Yup, 2 more days till Saturday here. I understand it's already Friday where you are (it's 12:45pm on Thursday here lol). Getting excited! Hoping and praying that AF doesn't rear her ugly head.

Ahh... dog grooming. Six inches of hair! Wow!!

I could go for a good haircut and "the works" as well. I've been wondering if I should take a day off work and spend it in the spa instead. So expensive though :(

Just finished my post-workout chocolate milk. Yummm!!! Kinda makes me wish that article was a post-workout batch of chocolate chip cookies, though. :blush: Kinda defeats the purpose...

You two are so close to testing!!! AND with some nice implantation dips! I can't wait to see what happens!! I'm so bored at CD7. :coffee: Seriously. Not soon enough to start bd'ing (for baby making purposes anyway), not starting opks until next week....no fun ewcm yet. Yawn.

I think the TWW between CD1 and ovulation is worse than the real TWW, so I can sympathize, Rosa!!

Hi ladies

Well I didn't think I could stay away from this site for long.. It's actually more helpful and supportive to be on the site than off it!

I did take a little break, then got really busy at work which was good, then was in the miscarriage support section for some feedback, but now work is under control so I'll be around here again..

I've caught myself up on this thread - best of luck Sidways and Flying for testing!!

Flying I am so sorry for the struggles you and your husband have gone through. I really hope you resolve everything and do everything that's best for both of you..

And for myself, as you've heard, on Jan 17 I learned I had a missed miscarriage (found out at 12 weeks that the baby was only measuring 7 weeks). The doctors will do some tests soon.

Actually I am still in the process of miscarrying naturally but things are progressing. I feel pretty good actually. I only missed a day of work due to having the ultrasound.. I was a little sad for a couple of days but then felt better as the whole thing wasn't a huge shock to me - I had always felt something was not right - I just didn't feel pregnant and had no symptoms..

I've had a few more moments of feeling down in the last few weeks but overall still have a good outlook on trying again. We won't be officially trying for a few months though, and I have already made a promise to myself that TTC won't consume us (not that it did before but I get the impression people get panicky especially after a loss)

One positive thing is how amazing my husband has been through all of this - I was so worried he would be crushed when finding out the news but he has dealt with it well and has supported me, and we are closer for it..

That's good, SM. I'm glad that you are feeling a little better. I know it's devastating to lose a pregnancy. We are all here for you however you need us.
I am surprised they aren't just going to schedule a D & C, but I'm not sure of the protocol for these things. You are definitely in my prayers honey. :hugs:

yeah, my doctor right away said they prefer not to do the D&C's here. Maybe because I had already started spotting they figured it would resolve on it's own ? we'll see how it goes..

haha, I agree, that first TWW is more dragging than the last TWW, though it's worse for me cos I have a THREE week wait initially; I've O'd on CD21 the last two months!! Ugh. Lets hope I won't have to even THINK about that again until wanting to TTC#2 though aey!!?

SM, I'm so pleased you're feeling ok... I can only imagine the sea-saw emotions going on for you both... :hugs:

haha sideways, yeah turns out when I fluffed my dog out that she had rather more than 6 inches of hair... see: https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_0855.jpg LOL!!! Poof!

this is my normal view of her: https://www.flickr.com/photos/46047051@N07/5380177826/ ie running around like a lunatic. It was funny seeing her coat all poooooofffy! It's a bit sad when the groomer has to book her own dog in to be groomed though; I'm SOOOOO busy now; booked out for 8 weeks!

She's looking better now though: https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_0868.jpg

And now bring on a nice weekend working and competing and catching up with a good friend; all keeping my mind off the TWW nicely! LOL!

I've had the odd twinge [cramp??] today, but don't know if it's me symptom spotting or perhaps O, or perhaps just a twinge totally unrelated to O...? lol!

Eeep! In one more week [it's Friday evening here] I'm gonna be a nervous wreak; AF will be due, but she may not have shown up yet and I'll be testing on the saturday morning...!!!

Ohh sideways, I'm thinking of you; so close to testing! FX!!!!!!

Welcome back SMFirst. I'm so sorry about what's happened, sending you another big hug! Xx

Good morning everyone. No AF yet though my temp did drop a bit today, still above coverline though. I took my temp at 5:30am, but at 4am I got up and got a big drink of cold water because I woke up thirsty. I'm hoping that's the reason for the temp dip, and not AF!! Prayers!!

SM, welcome back. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Flying, pretty dog! My mom used to show our newfies way back in the day. Lots of work!

AFM, another freaking snow day. Fun times, but now we have to make them up. SOOO, since I'm still in the wait for O, and not really close to it, we're going to a winery today! (my dh is a teacher too) :happydance::wine: Every time we go, we're like "this could be our last one in a looooong time." Hopefully this time will be!!

Oohh flying just saw the pics of you doggy too. How cute! Now she can see hehehe :)

Rosa, yup, I keep telling myself that a good margarita will hit the spot if AF shows up, but then I keep telling myself to not think those things because I might be jinxing myself into getting AF. LOL. Silly I know.

Getting up early can definitely affect your temp, and make it lower. How much lower was it? I've found that if I go to bed really late and get up at the same time, my temp is lower. Last night, I went to bed about 2 hours later than normal and set my alarm for the normal time, and it was a few tenths of a degree lower. I wouldn't worry too much yet.:thumbup:

I've attached my chart. Yesterday was 98.11, today is 97.45.

I read somewhere yesterday that if you drink any fluids 3-4 hours before taking your temp, it could affect your core temp by lowering it a bit, I'm hoping this is what happened!

Attachments

• BBT.jpg
    BBT.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
Sideways, I think it's fine! Look at how much higher than the coverline it is! Plus, you've had post-o temps that low...and yes, drinking fluids that close to taking temps definitely affect it. It's so frustrating waking up like an hour before and needing to pee or being really thirsty. I just try to fall back asleep. Plus, the indigo light on my alarm isn't working, so I can't even see what time it is!!! I think it's time for a new clock. :shrug:

Oh I tell you, I screw myself if I see the time on the clock. I won't be able to go back to sleep. It's so weird... I shouldn't have looked at the clock today when I got up to get something to drink. For some reason I groan internally because I see I only have 1 hour before the alarm goes off so I end up not being able to back to sleep. Most other people I've talked to would rejoice that they get to sleep for one more hour! LOL. NOT ME! How weird. I think I finally did nod back off to sleep because my alarm jolted me awake. I use my cell phone as an alarm though.

Still lots of snow in your area I'm assuming. It got up to 52 here yesterday, and I was actually able to wash my car to get all (well, most) of the crud off of it. Snow makes the roads so nasty.

When I'm not temping (ahhh the good ole' days), I never looked at the clock, because I am also one of those SHOOT I only have an hour left! Now, I'm constantly worried that I'm going to get up like 10 minutes before my alarm and mess up my temp. It's pretty ridiculous, actually. :blush: Yep, still a lot of snow. The main roads are totally fine, but the side roads are still bad. We just don't have enough snow plows out here.:shrug:

We have *ZERO* snow plows here, LOL. When we got 9-12 inches on the 10th of this month (weird for Alabama might I say!), it took them nearly a week to use front-end loaders and road-graders to scrap the snow off the roads. But that was only for the highways and main roads. If you lived on a country road, your best bet was to wait for one of the local guys who had tractors to get out there with their boxes and drag the snow off those roads. Or... you could just see how well you could drive on snow and ice, like me LOL.

I'm convinced that Northern Virginia has about 3 snow plows, that we share with DC and Maryland. :haha: Most of our "plows" are Ford F350s driving around, so it takes forEVER to get any of the snow gone here, too. I'm from Northern Illinois, so I'm used to the snow being gone in less than an hour! We never had any snow days up there! However, my dh and I are very glad we have the 4 wheel drive. He digs us out and then goes to Starbucks for me. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->