TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

your chart is looking great rosa!!!! FX for you that you get a BFP before you see your new nephew!!!! hehehehe.

hey everyone just checking in. Rosa your chart does look awesome! I am saying a prayer for everyone in this thread.

Sorry that you've felt so low, Susan :hugs: I get like that at times, too. It does help to have an activity to keep your mind off things. Have fun working out, I can't wait till I feel better so I can get back on the bike or treadmill. Or even better, go for a walk outside.

Thanks Sideways and Flying! This is the first cycle that my chart has looked this good. I'm really trying hard not to get too excited about it. I'm trying to decide whether to test Friday (if my temp is still high) or wait until 18 dpo with high temps to test. That will be a week from today. I really don't want to see a bfn. I think I'd rather just get AF than see a bfn.

However with all that said, at least my cycle looks awesome, and maybe this is the start of awesome cycles. Who knows...maybe next time it'll be my bfp cycle. :shrug:

Hi all,

I want to congratulate all the ladies that have gotten their :bfp:.

I know I haven't been on in a while but I thought I would stop by and give you all a little update on what's been going on with me. Well first AF still hasn't showed herself, been spotting brown/pinkish, been nauseous on and off and actually got sick once and had insomnia for like 3 days straight. However, I'm trying not to think about it and get my hopes up.

Last Wednesday my family lost our family dog, Koko after 12 years of her being with us. Lets just say I am still in shock about that.

I hope everyone that hasn't received their :bfp: yet I have you in my prayers and my fingers are crossed for you!

SM, You especially are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for your loss and I know God has a plan for you. Just stay positive. :hugs:

Hi Bby :)

Glad to hear from you.

I am so sorry for your loss of your dog. A family member is a family member, so the amount of grief is understandable.

Have you done any HPTs or just waiting?

Did you get any further results/ direction from your doctor about things?

As I've mentioned, I've had some low days but after my last little meltdown I decided that while I am allowed to be sad about my loss, I can't be envious or resentful about other people's pregnancies or babies, because like you say I believe there is a plan for us, so we'll just have to be strong and wait it out.

So feeling better these last two days at least :)

Well we hope to hear from you again (only as often as you want) Bby!

Sorry to hear about your dog Bby. Sending you a big hug! :hugs:

Rosa, I'm glad your chart is looking so good, I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Xx

SM, I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Just take the time to relax and think about you. (I'm sure you're doing that anyway!) Xx

I've been having some dull cramps for about 3/4 days now, coupled with some twinging from time to time. I'm not getting my hopes up though, I shall just wait to see what happens. I shall take a test on Saturday (as sadly I don't have the will power that most of you seem to have! lol) It will be between 11 and 13 dpo, and to be fair the gynaecologist did say to test on the 20th anyway, so one day early won't hurt! hehehe

Sending you all lots of :dust: and :hugs: Xx

bby, glad to see you back. I'm so sorry about your dog. We have a dog, and I grew up with dogs, so I know how awful it is to lose one. :hugs: They're like family.

MissSazra...good luck testing!! We'll be watching this thread closely for your bfp!!

Afm, temp went up 0.2 today!! I'm reallllly trying hard not to get too excited. I'm thinking I might test Friday, if my temp is still high. It'll be 14 dpo. I'm scared of bfns though!

I don't think I'll be announcing it this month, I think the cramps are just general cramps, but maybe that's just me not wanting to believe that I could be! lol

Bby, I'm so sorry about your dog.

I hope you have had some answers from the doctor, weren't you going to see someone?

Bby, so sorry to hear about your puppy. :hugs: Losing a pet is losing a family member. I'll pray for you guys. I'm curious like everyone else if you've gone back to the doctor (or another doctor) for hopefully more answers? Good luck sweetie. I know we'll hear about your bfp very soon!

Rosa, you need to :test: honey! Ok well I can wait till Friday if you can :haha:

MissSazra, good luck!! Praying for you!

Sideways, :haha: this is turning out to be the longest week of my life! I'm terrified of bfns...I'd rather be hopeful for one more day than be in the depths of despair! :rofl: Seriously...don't want to see that darn bfn. I'll wait until Friday. Pray for my temps to stay high tomorrow (I guess for 9 more months!). Tomorrow's temps will be very telling. I really hope to be your bump buddy. :hugs:

Hello all!

Thank you all for the loving condolences about my dog. We know that she's in a better place.

But as for the doctor she said everything wad great and my tests came back normal. But if the irregular heavy bleeding comes back she wants to see me for an ultrasound but so far so good. I'm just trying not to stress. Hopefully I can join you all with your bfp's soon.

Thank you all for all that you have done. I love you all! I'm lucky to have women like you to have for friends and support. :hugs:

Aww bby, I'm so sorry about your family dog! :( My first dog is 12 now so that hits home... :(

BUT, I'm sending you as much baby dust as possible! Good luck!!!! I hope you get a BFP tooo!

SM, oooooo, good luck with testing! FX it's a BFP!!! Hoping for youuuu

omg! Rosa!!!! Sheesh girl, LOOK at that chart! I'm SOOOOOO hoping for you too!!! Everyone was hopeful about my chart too and look what it got me! Oh, it's so HARD isn't it!!!? That hope that is pushing up so much KNOWING that your chart looks good, but that continual squashing of it JUST IN CASE, cos we all know if might not be what it looks like it could be. It's SO hard to yo-yo like that, but omg I have my fingers crossed for you to be a bump buddy tooooooooo!!!!! :D

Flying, yes, it's back and forth, and it stinks. :nope:

However, listen to this: last night, I turned to the date in my daily devotional bible study, read the passage, and guess what it was about...God giving this infertile couple a baby. Seriously?! I was like woooooaaaa...that's coincidental....or maybe not. Then, I looked, and I had accidentally read Friday's passage, the day I've been planning to test since FF confirmed O. I'm taking it as a sign. Not that I will get my bfp tomorrow, but that it will happen, and He is reassurinng me that it will happen eventually. I'm so peaceful today.

How is everyone doing today? :hugs:

flying - I think you meant MissSazra for testing not me (I was trying to calculate things for myself and it looks like the very earliest possible might be end of March for testing)

Rosa - that's a great story about your Bible passages. I would take it as a sign too - if nothing else it has given you some peace and hope and that's always good.

My only complaint for myself today is that my calves are sore from exercising, but that's not really a bad thing :)

oops, yes I did mean miss sazra! Sorry!

Rosa, I see you've had a dip this morning, but it's still waaaay up! FX it pops back up again tomorrow for you!!! But yes, you'll certainly get your bub when your'e supposed to have it... It SUCKS waiting, but He knows the best timing.... :hugs:

Thanks, Susan and Flying. :hugs: I'm so tired. All day I've been flushed, a little lightheaded, and exhausted. It didn't help that the weather was beautiful (not a complaint) but my students were TERRIBLE. Everyone wanted to be outside, and I don't blame them. Such a long time. Now, I'm skipping the gym so I can be lazy on the couch. I hope it's a preggo thing, because otherwise I'm just lazy! :blush:

I hope my temp either stays the same or goes back up. If it does either, I'll test tomorrow. Then, I fly off to meet my new nephew. I hope to have some good news for him. :winkwink:

hello everyone :)
Bby we are lucky to have each other on here :) We have a great group of gals. Keep us updated on your bleeding situation, I think of you often and wonder how you're doing.

Rosa, you're in the home stretch now, and I'm praying for ya!

Well, today (right now anyway) I feel ok. Only :sick: once today. I got my vitamin B6 in the mail today so tonight I'll take one of those and half a Unisom to see how I feel in the morning. I hope it works!!

I'm crossing my fingers for you Rosa!!! I hope your temp stays up nicely and you get a BFP!! GOOD LUCK! And let us know before you fly out!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->