TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

So sorry about your bfn Rosa, but if the :witch: hasn't got you yet there's still a chance! I'll keep everything crossed for you! Xx

Ladies, I was wondering if any of you experienced implantation bleeding, and if so what it was like?

Hang in there Rosa - you never know...

MissSazra - I experienced some slight bleeding on DPO12, the day after I got my BFP and also the day AF was due.. I figured it was implantation but not sure..

It was one drop of thin, dark red blood (which I thought was AF and I was pissed!) but then nothing except a bit of pinkish/brownish when I wiped for that day only...

My friend who is pregnant now also had a similar thing - she thought her AF had come (light) but then it stopped after one day

Thanks SM. It's just today at around 11am, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was some bright red blood but not a lot. I waited then until lunchtime, went again thinking I'd see more and that af would have shown (although she's not due until Monday/Tuesday) but there was nothing, not even a tinge. Then every other time I have been, still nothing. This evening the cramps have started again, but just like twinges now and then.
Then I was with my class doing PE (so the hall was hot and stuffy) and I felt all dizzy, but I'm still feeling like it now in fact so it can have been the heat.

So of course, my brain has gone into overdrive!!! lol

I know you don't want to get overly excited, but that sounds promising.. :)

awww Rosa! :hugs: your temp looks good still too! FX it's just too early!!!!!!!!

MissSazra!! That sounds promising!! One spot of blood, a number of days before AF is due... oooo! FX!!!

aww Rosa. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Everyone here is right, if the witch isn't here yet, there is still hope. I'm praying for you sweetie.

MissSazra, I never got any implantation bleeding, or if I did, I didn't notice it. A lot of women get it though. Good luck!!

It's been a while.....
First congrats to the girls with the the BFP....I hope you're both feeling well:thumbup:

@Rosa, so sorry to hear about your bfn.....:hugs:

@SMfirst, I read about your mc, I'm really sorry to hear this. My first pregnancy ended in a mc. I had a d&c but after that the bleeding and cramping continued. Quite scary but apparently nothing to worry about my gyn told me. After a month we started dtd again. Good luck to you!

I'm on cd13, I stopped using the o strips. My best friend ( and gyn) told me having regular sex is the best thing to do because temping and using o strips is not working for all of us.
So..that's what we're doing at the moment. Unfortunately I had a small bleeding yesterday, don't know where that's coming from.
As I'm having type 1 diabetes it's hard for me to keep everything under control, my hormones are all over the place.:confused:

Anyway, it's good to be back. Enjoy your weekend!

Hi EnglishGirl, long time no see! :hugs:
hope everything is going well for you, I didn't know you had diabetes. How does that affect your hormones? And good luck this cycle!! This is a lucky thread, I truly believe we'll see a bunch of :bfp: really soon.

I'm down in southern Alabama today visiting my mom. I'm giving her my Pinky, at least he gets to stay in the family. Maybe in a few months I'll be able to convince DH that we can bring him home :)

Hope everyone else is doing well. :dust: to everyone!

Hi WantBabyBad (can we call you WBB? :) ) - welcome - hope you have success soon.

Sideways - that's good Pinky is going to a good home - you'll miss him but you'll know he'll get well looked after..

Nothing interesting happening for me lately really but feeling pretty good..

welcome WBB :) 3 months isn't very long at all actually! good luck, this is a lucky thread and you'll get your bfp very soon! :)

Yes WBB is fine ;) and I know but 3 months feels like 3 years ha ha. My first cycle I had a Chemical, went to the hospital and the a hole doc told me it was just my period starting early but I know it wasn't cuz it was the middle of my cycle and for a day and a half I was pretty much gushing blood unlike a period. I filled up a pad in less than an hour when I was waiting in the ER. Had bad shooting pain on my left side going up and down. Then I started my period on time. The doc didn't even wanna do a pelvic exam on me, as soon as he did he said
"Its just your period early I'll get you pain meds" and literally walked away.

Crossing my fingers on this one!!!

I know how you feel WBB, after 3 months of trying for us it felt like eternity.. But soon you'll look back and realize everything happened quite quickly!

For myself we started trying last July. I've had a MMC in that time but now I am back to where I started..

But, I had a discussion with my husband this weekend about how we both feel about TTC: I have had it on my mind constantly (not stressing but just thinking) and I am taking a multi-vitamin and fish oil. Increasing my exercising was partly for me but partly to get my body even more prepared to conceive.
What has my husband done? Nothing. He won't take a multi-vitamin, doesn't discuss anything to do with himself and TTC, doesn't feel like he should talk to a doctor about his side of things...

So I decided that maybe I am putting more importance/ priority on TTC - I thought he was really keen because he is 40 and wants to start a family. But it seems we aren't in any rush according to him.

So I am going to de-prioritize TTC..Easier said than done probably but I'll try to find other things to distract myself. So I guess we'll be more like NTNP for a while...

How is everyone else? Any news?

Hey Susan,

I think that most men are resistant to talking about TTC. My DH was at first. He seemed to come around in his own time. When I asked him about different things to do he was very resistant at first. Didn't seem to understand that getting pregnant can take time and sometimes "work". He also said "what's the rush?" Give him a chance...he's probably also trying to get over the M/C in his own way....men usually hold things like that in.

:hugs:,
Branwen

welcome WBB! I know it feels like *forever* at the time, doesn't it!? But all I could think about was the ladies who take YEARS to get pregnant, and all of a sudden it didn't seem so long... It was our 4th cycle that I got my BFP... :)

And as for how things are going, they're pretty good! This week is huge for me. Saw the doctor yesterday, told my mum last night (lots of squealing and tears!) got blood tests done this morning, and seeing the midwife in a few hours. Tonight we tell my dad, stepmum, brother & his fiance. Tomorrow we go out of town and tell DH's parents. When we get home we'll tell my boss, and then we'll let the secret out to everyone else. !!!!!

By the end of the week it's going to feel very real, cos for now it's still a bit of a dream!!! I don't really FEEL anything yet. I'm nauseous at times, really tired, peeing a million times a day, and my appetite is basically nil. But there's no real sickness, there's nothing really that screams "YOU ARE PREGNANT", so I just have to trust all is well in there........... I'm looking forward to hearing what the blood test results are though! lol

Hey ladies. I'm sorry I've been mia, but I've been lurking. :blush: CD 2 now, so now I just wait for that ewcm to come. :rofl: Visiting my 6 week old nephew was bittersweet...it was really awesome to see my little brother as a daddy, but it was really hard to hold him and not wish I had one. :cry:

Now that I'm home with my dh, I feel a little better.

WBB, welcome!! :hi: It's so frustrating, and I know how you feel. :hugs: What do you do...ovulation sticks (opks), temping? :dust:

Susan, your dh won't even take a multivitamin?? Even if it's not just for ttc, but for health in general? Tell him that EVERYONE needs to take a multi!! Can you tell him that you're ntnp, but in your mind actually ttc? :blush: Not all dh's need to know all the details... but I'm so sorry your dh isn't on the same page. :hugs: Who knows maybe ntnp will actually let you both relax a little and a bfp will come naturally! Happens all the time...:thumbup:

Flying, glad everything is going well for you! It must be so exciting to tell your family! I just saw my mom and dad, and I could tell they were sad for me. It was in turn, sad to see their pity, but made me feel loved. :shrug:

English, so are you not temping at all now? Hope you're bd'ing a lot!! FX hard for you!! Good to see you again. We missed you. :hugs:

Sideways, I'm sorry you had to give Pinky up. :hugs: At least you can visit, and know he is safe. When do you get your new carpet? :happydance:

I don't do the o strips, we bd regularly and I pretty much know when I o. It's just stressing cuz everyone I know is preggers or just had a baby...errrr.

Hi all

I told my DH that he should go to a vitamin/ nutrition store and discuss what he should be taking with them (he read an article about the importance of taking high quality vitamins etc so now he's being picky.. though I'm sure the ones I got are fine)

bah

Rosa - That was nice you could see your nephew, even though it's a bit tough (I know I am going to have a really hard time in May and July when my sister and friend have their babies)...
Sorry you are at the start of another cycle.. Have you had any testing done for fertility etc? (sorry if you've already said)

Flying - that's exciting you told your family :)

Sideways - hope you are feeling better lately!

I am still waiting for AF to arrive (I have no idea when that will be - could be another couple of weeks..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->