ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

Luckybug; u can't really know, maybe it really is your cycle:):kiss:

I took another hpt today (9dpo), digital clear blue, it took its time but ended up BFN. I swear, POAS, it's a disease !:wacko:

Anyways no symptoms, just started a new position at work, so that's exciting:)

Stay positive and let's hope our hpt's will be too!

Do u guys use OVulation tests? I think next circle I will try that, and maybe this praised "preeseed" lube:)

I am definitely going to use preseed this month. I have used opks last cycle and am going to again this month. I'm really hoping that I get my bfp story this cycle too!

<a href="https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test322583">

This is the 7 dpo.

Some see a pos there, I see nothing.

I'm fighting an inner battle not to take another one

When the picture is small, it looks like I may see a little something but when I zoom in I don't see anything

Does anyone know what implantation bleeding looks like?

I'm having some brownish discharge today! I worry that it's nothing because it's not bright pink. Oi! Craziness!

They say ib is nornally light pink or brown. When I had ib it lasted 3 days and was like a light period to me and I did need to use a pad but it wasn't a lot. It was mostly light pink and some brown and a little red.

TTTTina:yes, I agree, it's really not positive. I think I'll wait until af is due and only test if i get late.

Luckybug: u definitely need a banner, so we can see where u are in the cycle:) but on what dpo are u?

I do need a banner, I'm not temping but had a positive OPK on the 1st. So I'm guessing 7 or 8, since I really didn't know how to use them. I just bought the wondfo online and just pee'd on them. I didn't know that drinking things would affect it, so even though I pee'd on plenty of sticks I dunno how accurate I was. I have a pretty normal 27-30 day cycle.

Wow! I've missed quite a bit on here!

We are in our ttc phase! Any tips ladies?! This is our 3rd month, I'm really hoping 3rd times a charm! Although that saying has never been true for me!

Also! How do I get a banner? I'll have to play around and get one!

Click on the tracker she has and it will take you to where you can make your own

Can I join in ladies? I am 27 and my husband is 32. This is our 2nd month TTC after about 3 years of NTNP. This month I'm temping....which has been a complete mess. Lol I have also been using OPK's. Currently I am on CD11 of my cycle and according to FF I should be ovulating sometime between tomorrow and the 18th (I guess it gets confused w slightly irregular cycles)

Welcome! Of course , It seems like we are all quite new at this. I can understand that temping could be hard, I haven't tried it yet, and when out of curiosity I've looked at some charts , I get completely lost. Maybe next cycle I'll try it.

My friend that is now about 21 w pregnant, used the digital ovulation tester, getting a smiley is easier than to know if the second line is darke enough on the LH OPK cheapies. So maybe that's also a good idea.

Luckybug: nice work!!:)

MH5280: yeah I was hoping you would come back:) how are u? I'm all excited to hear your symptoms.

Symptom wise from me now: warm and I feel like I'm getting a cold and slight backpain. But no cramps. Af is supposed to show up tomorrow or Sunday.

Girls , serious bfp dust to us all!:)

Has folic acid made anyone else's mouth taste like straight up they just bit a ball of aluminum foil?

YUCK!

Weak stomach seems to be the theme from me for the past two days. In other news, I took a wondfo, still BFN.

Waiting the legitmate six days now instead of wasting my little tests.

Has folic acid made anyone else's mouth taste like straight up they just bit a ball of aluminum foil?

YUCK!

Weak stomach seems to be the theme from me for the past two days. In other news, I took a wondfo, still BFN.

Waiting the legitmate six days now instead of wasting my little tests.

haha, no but i take prenatals, but i dont like the taste of them either.

im going crazy, im telling you. i have a day of from work, dh is coming home soon and all i can think about is to take the car as soon as he comes home and go buy me some more hpt's!

im 13 dpo now, and suffering from back pain and constant hunger, no breast pain, their just fuller and heavier. af supposed to come tomorrw... very uninvited though:winkwink: im afraid to test, i just dont want to see the negative I got this extremily possibly faint positive 7 dpo followed by a digital negative.

now the big question: (for the 100th time this month) to test.. or not to test??

i know the logical answer is to waaaait until tomorrow.. but since im probably not going to last... ill post my results in the evening haha:blush:

I take folic acid and I haven't had that problem! I take a calcium and iron pills as well... Those don't taste so good!

I feel like this month we are going to do everything we can! Having sex every other day, OPK, I even went and bought that Preseed.... Come on baby!!! Now I'm probably over doing it and of course it won't happen! It's hard to stay positive for me when it hasn't happened yet. Ugh! I really try not to stress over it.... But how do you not??

Welcome Jules!!

nice job!! you have a banner and a good looking one too!

so im still anxiously sitting at home.. and stalking all the forums ever made on this www :)

is af coming or not?

-subtle constant backpains are killing me.. could be a good sign.. or a very bad sign!
-i want to eat everything i see.. i even made a carrot cake.. even though i didnt have carrots... could be a sign of af .. or a bfp coming up
-no brown spotting or signs of af at least...

all i have to say is : AF STAY A WAY PLS! aaand i think im going crazy haha:)

well.. to test or not..?? logic says no.. wait until tomorrow, excitement says yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->