ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

and, i dont know if it counts as a sign. :). but first thing my mom says to me ( and she doesnt know we are TTC) is "ARE U PREGNANT? OR WHATS GOING ON?"

Has folic acid made anyone else's mouth taste like straight up they just bit a ball of aluminum foil?

YUCK!

Weak stomach seems to be the theme from me for the past two days. In other news, I took a wondfo, still BFN.

Waiting the legitmate six days now instead of wasting my little tests.

LUCKYBUG! weak stomach is supposed to be a good sign!:):thumbup:

Ms. Bsky I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! If other people have noticed maybe that's a good thing!!! I hate how early preg signs are also AF signs! Wtf! That doesn't help me!?! WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW!! I'll expect great news from you then!!!

Thank you for welcoming me!

Ms. Bsky- It's not that the temping is a hard concept. Its just that my husband sets an insane amount of alarms starting at 5am but doesn't hear them so out of habit I always roll over and push him to turn it off then realize i'm not suposed to move.lol.
So far the Wondfo OPKs have been pretty easy, my AF is always slightly off and the digital ones are so exepensive that I feel like I need to find out some kind of a pattern before I invest in them.

As far as waiting, try to do your best to wait. I know you can do it! I always wait way longer than normal people...its just so dissapointing when its bfn so I want to make sure it will be a positive if I do get preggo. I found if I test early my AF starts like an hour later just to torment me. Also, send me some cake! I haven't had sugar in 2 weeks and that sounds so good! lol

Luckybug- Ughhh! I hate the taste of all vitamins...I usually start gagging as soon as I open the bottle. I have found that using some sort of flavored liquid intead of water to wash it down helps. I literally have the cup in one hand ready to go so as soon as the vitamin hits my tounge I just guzzle.

MH5280- I know what you mean. I feel that the more I add in the more the chance that something just has to work!

Good luck to everyone testing soon! Fingers crossed and baby dust!! Hang in there!

MH5280: still didnt test and still no af. if not tomorrow then just next month:)

jules: yeah i was also wondering how expensive those digital opks would be. bc the cb digital hpt is very expensive. im holding on still:) maybe ill just go to buy the test and then have it for the morning if af wont be here already

well i pray for a bfp tomorrow, but, symptomwise, or more like symptomlesswise, im not toooooo sure. but excited.. yes!

well its great to have an outlet and a community to discuss this very annoying things during the 2ww. i cant wait for some bfp's here:)

ah and cake is already on the way!:)

Preseed and opks for me me this cycle! Baby dust to all of us and let's get our bfps this time around!!!! :)

Yay TTTTina! That's great to hear! I'm excited!!

Also I haven't got the smiley face OPK but I have gotten the other one... In the pink box! OMG I can't even think of the name right now! Haha! But I think for 7 tests the smiley ones were like $25.....I think! Don't quote me on that though!

Ms. Bsky- I know more people that have had no symptoms and got their bfp than people who had a bunch. Every woman is different. But you know we're all here to help analyze all of the tww symptoms with ya! I'll make sure to say a prayer for you!

TTTina- let me know how the preseed works out...I've heard a lot of great things but I have never been a lube fan. Lol

MH5280- I think your thinking about first response? I know it's in a pink box! Lol

Jules8- yes!!! Haha! Thanks! I knew was something easy but had a brain fart! Excited to use preseed! My friend has used it and it worked for her! I have yet to hear anything bad!!!

just woke up.. no af and no cramps.. no test

the past half a year my cycle has been 26 days. before that it could be up to 28 days. So im just relaxing in CD 27. seeing what will happen.. hoping and wishing:)

good weekend to all af you:)

MH5280- your welcome! Maybe I'll grab some today just to try...I think I have a coupon for cvs. $3 off $15 or $5 off 20. :)

Ms. Bsku- Hoping those are good signs!!!! Keeping my toes and fingers crosses that you get a bfp!

Ughhh- so I have been temping and it's been high the past few days and my FF says I ovulated on the 10th which I just don't believe at all. My cycles are 32-36 days usually, I had a clear negative ovulation test that day, and only 3 days after AF oficially ended. I don't know which to believe at this point. If FF friend is right then I'm out already because we didn't bd til cd12. I'm just really hoping it's wrong and I get a positive OPK over the weekend. Stress I tell ya!

Yay TTTTina! That's great to hear! I'm excited!!

Also I haven't got the smiley face OPK but I have gotten the other one... In the pink box! OMG I can't even think of the name right now! Haha! But I think for 7 tests the smiley ones were like $25.....I think! Don't quote me on that though!

I'm excited too! Lol. The digital ones are more expensive but I'm going for it lol

Ms. Bsky- I know more people that have had no symptoms and got their bfp than people who had a bunch. Every woman is different. But you know we're all here to help analyze all of the tww symptoms with ya! I'll make sure to say a prayer for you!

TTTina- let me know how the preseed works out...I've heard a lot of great things but I have never been a lube fan. Lol

MH5280- I think your thinking about first response? I know it's in a pink box! Lol

I've never been a lube fan neither, I've never needed it neither lol. I will let you know how it works, I also have only heard good things about it and a lot of success stories so here's to hoping!!

Girls, If this will not be the cycle, I'm completely on board with you on these digital opks and the preseed lube. (Haha the word lube is somehow always funny)so u can proudly say that you have been lubefree until now!! :)

Jules, you probably are yet to ovulate. I don't believe it was so early.. It would e strange. But you never know really, our bodies are so unpredictable sometimes!

Bfp's and ovulation to all:)

So we used the preseed last night! The only weird thing is putting an applicator inside yourself while your husband is right there! Haha! But it seemed good, it felt very natural! Not sticky or sliming or anything. Negative Ovulation test today tho!

I probably need to get some preseed. I've not felt as sexy as I could during this whole ttc thing. If I'm out, I'm definitely going to get some.

If these wondfos failed me then I'm going digital! Lol I heard there is a $10 coupon in the pressed box for clear blue digital opks. I so hope this is true!

Didn't take the folic acid and switched back to the regular ol' vitamins. No more weird metal taste or feeling nauseated!

I'm a coupon queen, and I can use them six months past the expiration date here. If anyone has any feel free to send them to me! ;)

I used the preseed today! Yeah MH5280 I agree that putting the aplicator in was a but odd haha. Here's to hoping it works! !

Jules in my preseed box there was 10 dollars off for the first response opks.

Hope that preseed causes some great bfps!!!!

Lucky bug- Yay for no more gross pills! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->