ttc#1 new looking for buddy!

It's still early! According to your banner! A lot can happen in 4 days!

I've always had painful ovulation, I'll have like little pains or sharp pains sometimes. I had my Dr tell me a while back each month you ovulate from a different side, one month the right the next month the left. Since then I've noticed I have pain only on one side, and I assume that's the side I'm ovulating from that month. Last month was the right side, but today I started having pain on the right side again... Seems odd I'd ovulate from the same side two months in a row.... Hmm... Well either way I'm already getting impatient and ready to get a positive ovulation test so we can get to the dreaded tww... Haha!

Lots of BDing in the present to get your mind off of the future! Haha.

15 dpo I think today or cd 28. BFN in the middle if the day. no af or sign of her.. But i have no symptoms except for maybe these on and off mild crampish feeling, not strong, very mild. And I'm hungry , all the time.

Could be a prolonged cycle or it's some kind of late implantation pregnancy.:) well what will be will be:)if yes great , but.... I'm also ready for the next cycle and ready to hop on the preseed&opk's train with u guys:)

My temps went way back down yesterday, the weather here I think is making them wonky. I wake up either freezing or sweating. lol As much as I love fall, the transition of the weather always messes me up. Still no positive opk..Just a light line. Though on cd8-cd11 there was no line at all so I am hoping its progressing. How is everyone else doing?

well, it sounds like the ovulation date is approaching, with a rise in LH, and then suddenly the surge will come popping out the egg from the ovaries into the fallopian tubes. amazing really...:flower: i hope it will come soon jules.

news from me. vacation at work this whole week, so im here.. a lot:)

no show for af, shes also not welcome, but last neg preg yesterday.

whats new... just very hungry, and i eat a lot. still warm, and temps still up this morning, backpain and i swear im gaining weight, finally, i had been trying for a while to add few kg's, im genetically slim, and i wanted to meat up a little to prepare for the potential pregnancy.

Good morning girls!!
Ms.Bsky, How late are you?? I have a friend, currently 4 months preg, she got 2 negatives before finally a positive! Fingers crossed!

Jules I hear it's totally normal for your tempt to dip down again just before ovulation!

Negative ovulation test for me this morning. Last month I O'd on cd14, which is tomorrow, so I'm hoping for a positive then!

MS Bsky- I really hope that af jerk doesn't show up and a little bean does! I just wish there was a way to tell instantly so the wait wasn't so excruciating!

MH5280- Do you test once or twice a day?

I really hope you ladies are right! I am actually getting tired of POAS.lol

Good morning girls!!
Ms.Bsky, How late are you?? I have a friend, currently 4 months preg, she got 2 negatives before finally a positive! Fingers crossed!

Hi :) im now according to a 26 day cycle 3 days late. But, because i have had some cycles for the past year that have been up to 28 days long, i could also just be a day late.

:dust: and a :bfp: is all i want now. what keeps me going is to read about others that eventually got bfp after having bfn right after a missed period.

so there is still a chance:) medically, it is recommended to wait a week before testing after af is missed, bc cycles can physiologically be longer and shorter every now and then.

:hugs: i hope ill have a bfp story soon..

Jules- I usually just test once. I've thought about twice, but I don't wanna buy THAT many tests! Since were doing the "every other day" sex, I'm hoping we won't miss it!

I think that next cycle, i will do opks, and when approaching the o day, i would do it twice per day. or use digital in the crucial days. (if i will need that isle)

Thats why I got the wondfo. I figured they were cheap enough to use twice a day at least until I can figure out kind of when I ovulate. If I do not get a bfp this month I am going to use the cheap ones until it looks like a positive then back it up with digital.

I am being hopeful this month, but not stressing too bad. This is only the first month of trying out some new things so I know a lot of it is trial and error. Once we get the hang of things we will all get our bfp's before we know it! :)

I have not gotten any opks yet, but have been using preseed. I think im just going to skip the opks this cycle and just use the preseed. If i don't get my bfp I'll go back to using opks and preseed next month. We are bding every 24 hours since im not using opks so we'll just keep that up till after i think I've ovulated lol. fx'd for us all!

So I tested again this evening. :bfn: again. Haha I can't anymore.. It's killing me this wait.
I'll wait at least 3 days for the next test, or what do u guys think? Blood test?

:dust:

I have not gotten any opks yet, but have been using preseed. I think im just going to skip the opks this cycle and just use the preseed. If i don't get my bfp I'll go back to using opks and preseed next month. We are bding every 24 hours since im not using opks so we'll just keep that up till after i think I've ovulated lol. fx'd for us all!

Every 24 hours, not bad!:)

Let's hope for some :bfp: ASAP here:)

I'm coming up on my ovulation day, which should be tomorrow, so I think were gonna try for 3 days in a row! Hubby's job is stressful for him so I gotta put a little more effort into getting him up off the couch! Although I think he's just as determined as I am this month! Cuz he's sick of me stressing about it! Haha!

Ms.Bsky I say wait a few more days! Maybe til the end of the week? Then do urine if still bfn then blood test.

:bfn: and no af this morning. I could be anywhere btw 15-17 dpo. I started to worry that something is wrong but in the other hand I have sen some late bfp stories around te web. Yeah I'll wait 4-5 days from now until the next test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->