• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 POAS End March buddies!!

Azasha

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, :flower:

Refering to my other previous post on my TTW.. :winkwink:

So unfortunately the witch decide to make her entrance on the 1st March 2018 during my 1st cycle of 50mg Clomid...:cry: Was extremely upset as I was symptom spotting everything.. LOL!! But i was glad to know from my CD21 Progesterone test, i'm ovulating well with clomid. 42.4nmol/dl (13.5nmg/dl) :happydance:

So currently I was given another cycle of 50mg clomid from CD2-6 taken on 2nd march..

Today is CD18.. I've been having watery/clear cm since CD13.. Not much, just a dollop upon wiping.. And started to notice CD15 i had some small amount of stretchy clear discharges...:and CD17 having alot of egg white stretchy consistency cm.. :thumbup:

i wouldn't trust OPKs for now as I was having blazing test lines on CD9,CD10,CD11 last cycle with it.. And i did test again on CD9 this cycle, was really strong lines.. But as what i've known from other ladies taking clomid as well, they mentioned they've ovulated around CD14-16 onwards..

So we BD EOD on CD8,CD11,CD13,CD15, CD17..:sex:

Will continue doing it till CD21 EOD is possible..

So far, not much symptoms..
Just mild cramps started CD14.. notice i had some breakouts more on my scalps and face this cycle since CD13 till now.. Feeling nausea and sleepy as well started CD16... 2 days of a v ing headaches yesterday n today.. Hormones gearing up i assume? :shrug::shrug:

Also, I decide to take myo-inositol as well for this cycle along with Folic Acid, L-Arginine since CD8.. And I notice i was dry as sahara dessert so we decide to use pre-seed for this cycle as well, even when I started to see some cm forming as days goes by.. Giving the spermies some time coating in that Preseed lube..:spermy:

P.S: DH has never opened up about having dreams or such.. But yesterday, he told me that he dreamt we had triplets.. All girls and they are super clingy on him.. :pink::pink::pink: Honestly, my heart sank hoping that dream would come true.. And also, if i were to conceived this cycle, according to the chinese gender prediction, i will be having a girl! And i really hope I do too! hee!! :blush:

So yes, I will try to update as much as I could, because it's extremely driving me crazy here to know the outcome.. Some supports will be great in this journey and cycle..

Wishing the best of luck and baby dust to all! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20180317_171311.jpg
    IMG_20180317_171311.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
Today its CD20.. I have been having headaches since CD18 and feeling extremely fatigue.. I assume that ive ovulated on cd15-cd17.. We covered those days including today too.. The headache wont go away and its mostly on the right side of my head.. Slight bloatedness and aching cramps down there.. I realised that my ewcm is no longer in sight.. So now its the waiting game..

Today its CD20.. I have been having headaches since CD18 and feeling extremely fatigue.. I assume that ive ovulated on cd15-cd17.. We covered those days including today too.. The headache wont go away and its mostly on the right side of my head.. Slight bloatedness and aching cramps down there.. I realised that my ewcm is no longer in sight.. So now its the waiting game..

Right there with ya Azasha, day 21 here and I'm already trying to get ready for AF and then getting my HSG test.

Right there with ya Azasha, day 21 here and I'm already trying to get ready for AF and then getting my HSG test.

Hey hunn!!

Its nice to see u again! I had a positive ovulation today CD20 @ 5pm just now!! My test line was way darker than my control line! Im confused myself.. Lol!! We bd for the sake of who knows its our cycle!

Ahh.. I had HSG done back in october.. Dr mentioned then my tubes were patent and looking good! Praying it will be the same for u too! When are u expecting AF to arrive?

Its nice to have a buddy or this cycle.. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180320_180209.jpg
    IMG_20180320_180209.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
App says 28th but pretty sure I O'ed late this cycle. Hot damn that's a nice dark line! I bet you did girl, but keep up with the bding few days after as well just in case! Looks like you drugs are working great, but how are you feeling with them this cycle? Not much for me going on atm just getting house ready for a visit from my mom the first week of April.

App says 28th but pretty sure I O'ed late this cycle. Hot damn that's a nice dark line! I bet you did girl, but keep up with the bding few days after as well just in case! Looks like you drugs are working great, but how are you feeling with them this cycle? Not much for me going on atm just getting house ready for a visit from my mom the first week of April.

Hi hunn!!
Yes i was excited! Initially i didnt want to track anymore for my ovulation test but after i realise on cd19 onwards starting to have more ewcm i decide to check and boom!! I saw on this test..

I was told to do cd21 progesterone blood test this cycle and totally forgotten on the late o, my result came in today at 3.6 nmol.. Which is still in the follicular stage.. :cry::cry:

After doing much reading they stated that i should do my progesterone reading 7 to 10 days after ive ovulated. In which this case, i shld draw blood on cd29 or 30.. But then again.. I will pass that.. Enough of being poked.. Lol!!

This cycle not much of symptoms.. Just cramps n twinges.. But i realised im having alot of creamy lotion discharge since CD21.. Not sure its the left over from DH or my cm is working on it.. I dunno.. I bd on the 8, 11,13,15,17,20, and later at night for day 22.. Hope the lil spermies in me on day20 is around for day21.. Lol and will have another bd session later.. :haha:

Ahhh some cleaning to do yes? I will be visiting my mom later this noon.. Kinda miss her..

Hi hunn!!
Yes i was excited! Initially i didnt want to track anymore for my ovulation test but after i realise on cd19 onwards starting to have more ewcm i decide to check and boom!! I saw on this test..

I was told to do cd21 progesterone blood test this cycle and totally forgotten on the late o, my result came in today at 3.6 nmol.. Which is still in the follicular stage.. :cry::cry:

After doing much reading they stated that i should do my progesterone reading 7 to 10 days after ive ovulated. In which this case, i shld draw blood on cd29 or 30.. But then again.. I will pass that.. Enough of being poked.. Lol!!

This cycle not much of symptoms.. Just cramps n twinges.. But i realised im having alot of creamy lotion discharge since CD21.. Not sure its the left over from DH or my cm is working on it.. I dunno.. I bd on the 8, 11,13,15,17,20, and later at night for day 22.. Hope the lil spermies in me on day20 is around for day21.. Lol and will have another bd session later.. :haha:

Ahhh some cleaning to do yes? I will be visiting my mom later this noon.. Kinda miss her..

Oh I agree pass any time of being poked unless you NEED to, case and point right hereP_20180322_074916.jpg

Get all that BD in while you can, me it's 5 days till AF and I'm wishing it to pass by quickly so I can move on. I miss my mother too, glad she is coming for a visit but man I hate cleaning!

Hi hunn!!

Oh I agree pass any time of being poked unless you NEED to, case and point right hereView attachment 1029483

Get all that BD in while you can, me it's 5 days till AF and I'm wishing it to pass by quickly so I can move on. I miss my mother too, glad she is coming for a visit but man I hate cleaning!

Yup manage to bd last night.. Still having that creamy lotiony discharge again.. Like a glob which i dont really get during my cycle.. Never if i could recall.. But not trying to pinpoint out symptoms for now.. So i could say im 2dpo today.. Having some flu symptoms.. Sleepy and fatigue!

Ahhh tell me about cleaning the house.. Its like the never ending mission.. I kinda hate it too when it comes to a point where 1 day isnt enough.. U know u have a ton of stuffs to throw.. Keep dragging it.. Lol!!

Ouch!!! That looks painful.. Urghh.. I have deep veins and its hard to have my blood drawn.. But the dr im working with has amazing skills in obtaining it for me.. But still i will have some bruises. Rather than being poked multiple times with no success.. So my ovia app mentioned that my progesterone level should rise for the nxt 7 to 10 days.. Hoping for a sticky bean!!

Hey hunn!

Im currently on my 3/4dpo now.. I have been having itchy skins especially on my arms.. And its like itches!! And also i notice alot of blue veins on my boobs but they are not engorged or sore or tender.. Just that my nipple feels more sensitive? I dont know.. And also i feel more crampy.. Slight clear discharges.. Not stretchy just shiny clear discharges.. Oh goshh.... I dont wanna symptom spotting... Yet i am!! Lol!!

I'm right there with you, I wanted to avoid all that this time but I just have been dealing with cramps pretty much all day and had slight pink discharge. Ugh I have a test but determined to save till at least Monday.

I'm right there with you, I wanted to avoid all that this time but I just have been dealing with cramps pretty much all day and had slight pink discharge. Ugh I have a test but determined to save till at least Monday.

Hey Dear! :flower:

Urgh!! Tell me about avoiding temptation to POAS!! I knew that if i were to test now, its definitely negative because it's still 6dpo 7dpo! LOL!! Urgh!! Shouldn't have kept those test in the bathroom! The urge is real!:haha:

So today is 7dpo, not much symptoms.. some side boobs pain.. I can still see the blue veins connecting to each other like a train stations on my chest. As for cm, hmm.. more to dry and some sticky milky discharges once a while upon wiping.. On and off slight pressure or cramps on my lower abdomen. As for my mood... Hmm.. sleepy... hungry? or should i put it as "never felt full even after a big meal?".. 5 more days to testing!!

Urghhh... this waiting period is killing me!! :nope::wacko:

Ahhh!! Pinkish discharge could be a sign too! But lets see if AF arrives or you can do that test! fx for you dear! :flower:

Tested today BFN, 2 years of nothing, not even once did I really expect anything different?! I'm done, I need to step back and stop the stress of this bullshit. GL for you hun, hope you have better luck.

Tested today BFN, 2 years of nothing, not even once did I really expect anything different?! I'm done, I need to step back and stop the stress of this bullshit. GL for you hun, hope you have better luck.

Hey Hunn!

:hugs: Its never out till AF arrive.. I waited 2 years too for this moment (still hoping for it).. Hang in there, maybe it's a late bloomer? just wait for another week and check.. I'm doing the same too :flower:

I know its stressing to have such moments. The dreadful TWW.. But im sure its worth the stress at times.. lol..

I'm 8dpo now.. having some brownish yellow discharges.. And some pinching sensation below my bellow button area.. more to the left side.. Not sure if I had this sensation before.. cramps and diarrhoea this morning. I'm just waiting for AF to arrive.. But according to my Clomid chart, I should have my AF today? But because I O'd 5 days late than the usualy CD15, maybe AF is late too? I dunno.. But I dont have those extreme cramps that I had before AF arrives these days.

Thanks for being my buddy in this thread dear.. I wish i could share with you the outcome soon! Feel free to chat with me here! :flower:

Yeah AF arrived 3hours after I tested,. But at least now I can get my appointment for HSG test going. I usually find if I O late I have AF late, but here's crossing fingers for you and you get your positive!

Thanks for the encouragement, I kinda snapped and had a baaaad day. I was really hoping this would have been it and I'm coming up on the 2 year mark and misscarrige day 2 years ago. Plus, big 3 0 is coming up and I feel no closer to being a mom and feeling totally helpless about it.

You are a good TTC buddy :hugs:

Yeah AF arrived 3hours after I tested,. But at least now I can get my appointment for HSG test going. I usually find if I O late I have AF late, but here's crossing fingers for you and you get your positive!

Thanks for the encouragement, I kinda snapped and had a baaaad day. I was really hoping this would have been it and I'm coming up on the 2 year mark and misscarrige day 2 years ago. Plus, big 3 0 is coming up and I feel no closer to being a mom and feeling totally helpless about it.

You are a good TTC buddy :hugs:

Aww Hunn!!

its's alright.. blame it to the hormones.. I usually do that when i felt blahh and easily annoyed! Ahh! In other words, it's great to start a new cycle yes? So new cycle again with HSG, I wish it will be all great dear!

I am currently CD31 and 11 dpo. Tested on 9DPO, i got BFN.. And I was suppose to have my period on CD28 as I was on Clomid, it's suppose to be on time for the menses to arrive.. I'm still wondering if I should start doing the test tomorrow OR wait till 14dpo..

So far I have no much cramps, still slight sore boobs and I recalled yesterday CD10, we BD and upon wiping, I saw some pink stains on my tissue paper.. Not sure what that was.. I thot we had a rough BD but nope.. But today there isn't any.. as for cm, im semi dry & wet.. and some clumpy wet cm yesterday too.. Hmmm...

Oh well, keep in touch dear! We can still discuss it in this thread on your updates! I've went for my HSG, hopefully it should increase your chance to get that BFP within the next 3 months! :hugs::hugs:

baby dust to you too hunn!! :dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• IMG_20180331_102316.jpg
    IMG_20180331_102316.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
The CM is due to the seminal fluid, and here's hoping that was a bit of IB! GL luck and I would wait on testing.

Hey dear!!

Today is CD32, 13dpo.. BFN yesterday.. Starting to have thick milky creamy cm.. Sticky too.. And somehow keep feeling wet as if AF is arriving but no.. We only BD on 10dpo.. No sign of AF still.. I am still waiting for a final outcome.. AF or BFP... Still cramping on my right pelvic and lower belly button region.. Comes n go.. Ohh boyy...

Hey dear!!

Today is CD32, 13dpo.. BFN yesterday.. Starting to have thick milky creamy cm.. Sticky too.. And somehow keep feeling wet as if AF is arriving but no.. We only BD on 10dpo.. No sign of AF still.. I am still waiting for a final outcome.. AF or BFP... Still cramping on my right pelvic and lower belly button region.. Comes n go.. Ohh boyy...

All good signs! Thinking you might have tested too early. Some women are slow to HCG climb, my mom wouldn't know unless period was 2 days Mia and test to get a faint line. On the sensitive ones too!

Hey dear!!

All good signs! Thinking you might have tested too early. Some women are slow to HCG climb, my mom wouldn't know unless period was 2 days Mia and test to get a faint line. On the sensitive ones too!

Hi Dear!!

Its CD35, 15dpo (or 13dpo if taken 23rd March as 1dpo).. Did POAS today.. Looks like BFN and somehow shadowing.. I will take that as BFN.. Had the most extreme tummyache last night at 2am.. I thot AF was coming.. Sat on the toilet seat for almost 5mins to try subside the cramping contraction kinda feeling. End up having alot of gas and diarhoea.. Burping alot last night.. I have no idea what happen.. Currently at work, seen alot of yellowish water discharges.. followed by creamy milky cm upon wiping..

I almost wanted to give up but DH told me to give somemore time..
Urgh... TTC is hard.. there isnt a clear cut answers from the TWW.. LOL!
Hope its BFP or AF as I can start my 3rd Clomid cycle..

This photo below was taken at 5pm today from my FMU this Am at 5.45am..

Attachments

• IMG_20180404_170947.jpg
    IMG_20180404_170947.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Hey hunn..

Ok today im 16 dpo.. Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me but this is this morning test.. See anything?

Attachments

• IMG_20180405_062553.jpg
    IMG_20180405_062553.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20180405_062550.jpg
    IMG_20180405_062550.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics