• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC#1 POAS End March buddies!!

urghhh.... since 30mins ago, started to have cramps.. And i realised Im having brownish stains.. I assume AF is here.. :nope: :cry:

:hugs:

Sorry girl having a shit day today too. HSG test got cancelled due to GYN receptionist screwed up the times so I couldn't pay the hospital due to the "payment office being closed".
I got it worked out but now I have to wait another full cycle to get it set up again.

Sorry girl having a shit day today too. HSG test got cancelled due to GYN receptionist screwed up the times so I couldn't pay the hospital due to the "payment office being closed".
I got it worked out but now I have to wait another full cycle to get it set up again.

Thank hunn!!

Aww.. Thats messed up! They shouldn't have done that. Making those who wants to have the procedure done, delayed and god knows if the next AF will arrive.. :nope:

I really hope they will make your next visit a success one. F'xed for you!

Yeah.. today it's CD3.. Indeed heavy AF.. :cry: Taking in my 3rd Cycle clomid 50mg.. Gonna have it for CD3-CD7.. And also going for a fertility massage this 15/4/18.. I requested the lady to come over to my home and have it done.. Sighs.. Tiring job isnt it.. LOL! anything to get that bean to stick!

Thank hunn!!

Aww.. Thats messed up! They shouldn't have done that. Making those who wants to have the procedure done, delayed and god knows if the next AF will arrive.. :nope:

I really hope they will make your next visit a success one. F'xed for you!

Yeah.. today it's CD3.. Indeed heavy AF.. :cry: Taking in my 3rd Cycle clomid 50mg.. Gonna have it for CD3-CD7.. And also going for a fertility massage this 15/4/18.. I requested the lady to come over to my home and have it done.. Sighs.. Tiring job isnt it.. LOL! anything to get that bean to stick!

Desperate times right? Thanks just sitting wait over here for me.

Hi CanadianMoose! :flower::flower:

Been a pretty long week.. Couldnt get my time to login and chat..

Finally today is CD16.. Yesterday i think i might have ovulated or having a peak opk.:happydance: hoping its a great cycle!

Now are u doing dear? Hows the HSG going?

Attachments

• IMG_20180419_180048.jpg
    IMG_20180419_180048.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
I'm 4 days till AF day, and I was sick as hell for a week...like gland swelling throat pain couldn't breathe! It was bad, but I'm doing better now and just waiting on the AF due date. That indeed looks strong...BD around it for the next 4-5 days...LH can determine ovulation either early, on time, or late. Sucks when we don't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->