TTC#1 thread for ladies hoping for 2013 BFP's!! Supporting each other every step :-)

Bumblebee2408

Mummy to 2, pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Unsure if anyone will want to join me but thought i'd start a little support thread :thumbup:

A little bit about me:
I am 22 TTC#1 with my DF who is 27.
We've been together for 3 years and 4 months :cloud9: got engaged on 24th June 2012 and are starting plans for our wedding soon.

We started TTC in September 2011 and quickly got pregnant but unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks a few months later exactly the same thing happened a few months after that we got to almost 7 weeks and again ended in miscarriage. We have seen a fertility Dr and are just waiting for our results now. Since we've finally finished all our testing we are finally free to ttc again.

Why I started this thread:
This is where I decided to start this thread :blush: I thought I know I've been on many different support groups in the last year why not set one up for others to join and make friends.

I am trying to be optimistic about the coming months and hoping there will be some people wanting to join me and others on this journey and have some fun along the way.

Don't know if anyone will be interested :shrug:

But if you are please feel free to say hi and tell me a bit about yourself and we'll start along our way :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I'm posting because it is very likely I will stalk this thread. :)
I've seen you around the boards, but I'll post a short bio anyway.
I'm 24 (25 in feb), dh is 26 we have been together for 7yrs. Got married last yr. finally found a house about 6 months after that. And got our puppy, who happened to be deaf (oops) lol. But we adapted and wouldn't trade her for anything. :) I was planning to start ttc in early summer, June/July but decided to hold off until after my brothers wedding in August. (because obviously, when you have unprotected sex you get pregnant) lol so we started ttc in September and I was expecting to be three months along by now... But we're still trying, I know it hasn't been that long, but my thinking has had to shift a little since I expected it to happen right away... Hopefully this is our month :) along with yours and everyone else's ;)
:dust:
... I expected that to be shorter... Oh well.

Hi :)! I'm Amanda, 23 and my hubby is 29!We met in July 2010 and got married that November, he was Active duty Navy at that point, so we weren't sure how to plan a wedding etc around the navy's schedule so we just went for it! We have 2 dogs and 2 cats (one is an outside cat, who had ran away and so hubby got a new one and then BAM the other came home, so now we let him out all the time). We've been TTC sense September, I thought it would happen right away like Toni8 had said! I'm disappointed it hasn't I had no idea it would be take so long, many of my friends tried one month and BAM or some who weren't even trying it just happened!

Hi Ladies, may I join? I'm Rachel, been with oh 7 years, married since Sept. Been trying since then, like others I hoped it would happen straight away but no bfp yet. I know its not been long but i'm such a planner that not being able to control when we get our bfp, is driving me crazy ha ha.
This cycle we're using the cbfm as my cycles are a bit irregular since ttc, heard such good things about it, so fingers crossed for us all :)

I'm Hayley, I'm 26, been with my BF for 9 years (hes 28)

This is our frist cycle of TTC :)

TBH, at the moment it's all so confusing to me!! lol xx

Hi Girls! I've been married for just over a year and with my husband for 6 years. I'm 33 and he's 36. I came off bcp in August and we're ttc our first. Very exciting and nervous all at the same time! Initially, it was "whatever happens, happens", but now I'm charting bbt, monitoring CM, checking CP that still confuses me!!!! - for awhile I couldn't find it :haha: I would love to join this thread for support going into 2013.

I'm currently on cd 25 and :witch: should be here sometime this week.

Fx for 2013 :dust:

Hello! I too am 22 years old and my husband is 28. We've been together 19 months and we've been married 2 months. We are currently TTC#1 and really excited. We DTD the night before my ovulation this cycle so hoping AF doesn't show up on Jan 3rd like she is expected to.

Baby dust to you all! :dust:
-AussieBub

I'm Stephanie, 31. TTC #1 with my fiancé, who is 25. We've been together for two years, just got engaged in October, getting married in October of '13. We've been trying for eight months, was really hoping it would have happened this month, but mother nature said no to that two days ago. It's getting very discouraging!

Good luck to all of you, and no offense, but I hope I don't have to stick around the TTC forums too much longer!

hey src, how are you today? *hugs*

Going to stalk this topic if no-one minds.

I'm Joy, I'm nearly 36, and have been married to my wonderful patient DH (who is 48) for 3 years. Living together for 4. We have never used contraception. Hasn't really bothered me until this year when three much younger relations, one younger friend and one 15 year old daughter of my best friend announced pregnancies or gave birth. Now, it bothers me!

Had preliminary tests, now waiting for results and for an appointment at the fertility clinic.

*big hugs* to everyone

Hi ladies!!
Wow what a wonderful response it'll be nice to have such a big support group and a few stalkers!! Fingers crossed we'll have some January :bfp: 's

I am currently on cd3 now and we've just finished fertility tests which we'll get the results back from in February having checked with my doctors we're ok to TTC again if we want while we wait for results.

I'm hoping this will be our month but like you ladies I'm like that every month :) and i've got to admit when we started TTC we thought it'd be quick & easy after seeing friends have babies :haha: little did we know.

Toni: hi lovely to see you again
SRC: hi I hope you're not here long too n u are one of the 1st to get ur bfp.
Ayjay: stalk away I don't mind its here for any help advice n to keep each other smiling.
Aussie: fingers firmly crossed for 3rd Jan xx
Kellerbells: fingers crossed the :witch: stays away for you xxx
Hayley_26: lovely to meet you! If you've any questions ask away I'm sure a few of these ladies will be able to help if I can't :)
Rachybaby85: i'm the same I'm such a planner and control freak I hate not having the control.
Amorceszk: wow what a lovely story first navy wife on this thread :) welcome and :dust: your way.

So thank you ladies for getting in touch keep in touch and in turn I'll try & keep upto date and let u all know how I'm getting on too.
Xxxxx

Hi ladies! I am 23 and DH is 22. We started ttc Mar 14th, 2010. Beginning of November I found out I have PCOS. I am on Met & 150mg of clomid (this is cycle #7 on clomid), we have faith that it will happen... but support is always nice. Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and Hopefully we will all get our :bfp: this year!! :)

Welcome pvsmith12 lovely to meet you keep in touch xxxx

i only started ttc this month after coming off cerazette on the 4th Dec ... but still hoping for a january BFP.. i'd be lucky but im being optimistic! :D does no harm! haha :)

Good Luck Everyone & Lots Of Baby Dust To You All!

C xxx

Hi ladies I'm Anna, I'm 31 and DH is 29, we've been together a little over 2 years and got married in August! We're ttc #1. I came off BC a few months before the wedding but predictably it took a while for my cycle to settle down so we missed ovulation, we are counting this as our 4th cycle of actually trying!

We are opting for a fairly relaxed approach of just seeing what happens, so I don't chart or use OPKs. We do use a phone app tracker to give us a way of keeping on top of where things are at. I think that we'll try other things un the future but we're happy to keep it relaxed for now!

Right now I'm cd18 on a 31 day cycle! Due to test on new years day! Should have ovulated on sunday or yesterday and we managed to BD on time so fingers crossed! Normally keep up the BD every other night for a week after when we think I ovulated to keep all our bases covered!

Good luck to you all!

Hey Ladies, may I join too?

I'm 24 and my husband is 25. We got married in July but have been together almost 9 years now! After 10 years of being on BPC (Microgynon & Yasmin) I came off it on the 3rd December to TTC. Quite exciting not being on a pill as I have no idea what it feels like really haha!

We have quite a relaxed approach at the moment too (like startingtotry) and aren't currently using OPKs or charting. I have no idea what my cycle was like, so have no idea what to expect but I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you all :D

Hi ladies! I would love to join in :)

My name is Stephanie, I am 26 and my husband is 31 and we have been together for almost nine years, but we have only been married about 10 months. After living together for so long absolutely nothing changed when we got married, well except my name ;).

I got off BCP Sept 2011, but started preparing for TTC with my OB/GYN 7 months before getting off BC to try and speed up the process (Like other ladies on here I thought it would happen pretty quick), unfortunately it took 6 months for me to finally start ovulating. I finally got a BFP in July but miscarried at 6 weeks. I got another BFP in Nov. but had another miscarriage at 5 weeks. After the first MC my OB/GYN put me on Metformin because of PCOS, then after the second MC she had me start taking an extra B6 vitamin and a baby aspirin, then when I get another BFP I have progesterone supplements that I will need to take.

We have two dogs, Toy Fox Terriers, their names are Buttars (Our favorite South Park character) and Lucy.

Haha, anyway I am starting to write you ladies a novel about my TTC life so I will finish here. :)

Baby dust to all:dust:

Welcome ladies! Looking forward to this journey with all of you. :)

Wow, we've got a good little bunch of us coming along :) Hope you're all lucky soon, I got my first high on my cbfm yesterday and today, so hopefully gearing up for ovulation soon :0)

Wow, we've got a good little bunch of us coming along :) Hope you're all lucky soon, I got my first high on my cbfm yesterday and today, so hopefully gearing up for ovulation soon :0)

Awesome Rachy! We all know what you'll be doing. ;) :sex: :sex:

Hey girlies, I have been married 1 year and 6 months, been trying just before that. I am now on my 1st cycle of clomid as I have pcos. I find it emotionally hard, seeing friends have their babies. I have been trying to be positive and do things that I can't do when I am pregnant like eat nuts. I test around the 5th. Will know more at gyno tomorrow. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->