TTC#1 thread for ladies hoping for 2013 BFP's!! Supporting each other every step :-)

I'd like to join you guys :)

I'm 26 and my husband is 27. I have a 5 year old step-son who I love DEARLY. I wish he looked anything like me so I could claim him as my own. We want very much to get pregnant, and even though I already consider myself a Mom, I want to BE pregnant. This month was our first month trying. I got so excited because my AF was four days late and I thought for sure we succeeded on our first try! Two days ago AF started (very heavily too) and so we are out this month. Not sure exactly when I'll ovulate but I'm thinking testing will probably happen the 20th of Jan. Good luck everyone

Hi! I'd like to join as well. Hubby and I are both 28, married 2 and a half years. Started trying in April and got pregnant right away. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks. Starting to feel upset, worried, and frustrated that it hasn't happened for us. Hoping 2013 will be better!

Still getting use to how to work this site, but very excited to have joined. Secretly, I have spent a lot of time looking so much question, topic, and reshearching everything possibly while Im at work and home. Im glad that I finally get to blog with others that are in the same position. whooo what a relief...very excited. So here is my story...

I am 25 years old. Just got married to my BF of 7 years who is 26 years old. Now we have decided to start TTC. Like others, I surely thought that it was a WAM BAME THANK YOU MAM kind of deal. But of coarse after TTC for about 3 months, its apparently not that easy to get the job done :wacko: .

So after all the alternatives that I am finding out there I decided to try PreSeed this month. At first try it was very wet for DH (TMI, sorry) :winkwink: So the next time I tried a little less and it seemed to work fine. I was tracking my fertile and O day as best as I could, but I do have to admit that it get tricky to figure it out. This month I did get a positive OPK and we had already by BD for 3 days prior. Then we continued for a day after, but werent able to after that. And that is what I am worried about now. I know that I have certainly passed my O time frame due to my CM. So I guess you would say am at the TTW now. I was last month also and obviously came out neg because I started my period. But we are so hoping this is our MONTH. Preeeeety please :D

Well as for this site, it feels good to let this out and I look forward to keep reading more blogs and meet some girlfriends as well :D see yall and Baby dust to all of us! muahhh!

Welcome to everyone who has joined!! Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy new year! :)

Welcome to everyone who's just joined, hope everyone has a happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year. Keep smiling, even when knee deep in everyone else's children, surrounded by bumps or just being asked awkward questions. And if in doubt, make your excuses and leave. Everyone deserves to be happy on Christmas Day, not just relations. You too.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've not been on welcome to the new ladies :p lovely to see so many new people.

Well we're currently on cd5 and even though we aren't close to o-ing just yet we're still bd-ing every other day! (just in case :haha: )

It's Christmas eve and I couldn't be more excited to open presents with our families :)

Sorry i've not much to report ladies but fingers crossed for a January :bfp:

Baby :dust: to everyone hope to hear some good news soon xxxxxx

Well girlies, I'm Oing some time this past weekend to the next couple of days. Have had pos OPKs since Friday evening!

Anyone else using OPKs for the first time?

I used opk's when we first started trying and found them an easy way of keeping track & got pregnant straight away so they're good I also cam recommend preseed got me pregnant twice more unfortunately all ended in miscarriage but just a heads up.

Sorry I'm not using Anything this month though as we're only just TTC again after fertility tests we're awaiting results but have been told we can try again now if we wish. So we are we're just not really keeping track of days etc xx

Hi ladies, and welcome to the new joiners! I hope everyone has had a lovely time over Christmas! We're just back from all the family visits, there's still a couple of things to do this week but it should be a lot quieter over all!

I'm not really sure how I feel about our chances at the moment I am due on the 1st, we haven't missed more than 1 night in a row since cd9 and managed 4 days in a row up to the day I think I ovulated so fingers crossed there's no chance of having missed the window! I've been feeling a bit rubbishy the last couple of days and I've had a lot of dull achey cramping so it feels a lot like AF is about to arrive. A couple of times yesterday there was very minor spotting when I went to the loo but nothing since and I'm still crampy... I know that some people would probably be really excited by these symptoms, I just don't want to get my hopes up because I've been there before! I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it goes over the next few days! FX AF stays away and I can let myself feel a bit more positive about it!

Good luck to everyone who is still due to test before the new year!!

:dust: to all x

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone's Christmas was fun & family filled... with lots of turkey. :haha:

Today is CD 32. I had a huge temp dip, followed by a temp spike the next morning - My hopes were super high that, even if we didn't catch it, that I was actually Oving. Now I don't know what to think - my temp did the dip on Christmas morning/spike on boxing day. It's tough to stay optimistic.

Hi everyone,

I am still learning how to navigate this site so I don't know the lingo :wacko: but I have been using those ovulation kits and for five days they have been positive. My CM (I figured out what that one was) is white and there's a lot of it (sorry TMI) and my temps have been kind of higher than normal. I hate getting my hopes up but wanted to know if anyone has had that kind of thing happen with the ovulation kits? Waiting to test for pregnancy.

grapelady- Hi!!!:hi:

Check out this thread with all of the abbreviations and lingo explained, helped me sooo much!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Do you have pictures of your ovulation tests? They are not considered positive unless they are as dark as or darker than the control line, sometimes people see the faint line and think that means it's a positive!

GL to you and hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

grapelady- Hi!!!:hi:

Check out this thread with all of the abbreviations and lingo explained, helped me sooo much!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Do you have pictures of your ovulation tests? They are not considered positive unless they are as dark as or darker than the control line, sometimes people see the faint line and think that means it's a positive!

GL to you and hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

Thank you for that, I will take a look at this lingo link! They are all definitely positive. I have taken them in the past and they have never been like this. If I had one positive ovulation test it would last for one day. It has been a strong positive since Monday.

I hope I am not too late to join this thread! Hi my name is Stephanie and I am 25 years old. My husband is 26 and we are currently ttc baby #1. We have been trying for over 1 year now with no luck. I have PCOS so I knew that conceiving would be difficult. We are trying our first round of clomid tommorow hoping for success. I hope that 2013 will bring a baby :)

:hugs: for everyone!

-Stephanie:happydance:

Hello Ladies!!! I am on round 2 of TTC #1. I had a MMC at 12 weeks (baby was 10 wks and stopped growing). That was my first pregnancy. I am still on the mend from the D&C (which I elected to have).

I'm going for my follow up appointment on the 8th of january and hope to start actively start TTC again after that appointment. I am 24, married since August 12 and we are very very anxious to be expecting again. I am hoping that it will happen as quickly as it did the first time, but you never know how your body will bounce back after a mc. So we are just going to cross our fingers!!

I hope to take this journey with you all into 2013 and get some BFPS!! :)

:dust: to all!!

ergh! I seem to have woken up with some kind of ear infection this morning :wacko: Really hurts and I'm practically deaf in one ear... sounds like I'm underwater... weird because I've never had an ear infection before, I think we'll have to head to the doctors and see if there's anything that they can suggest, though I'm really not happy at the thought of needing antibiotics if there's a chance that I could be pregnant... mainly going to sit on the sofa today and feel sorry for myself!

Ah sorry to hear that chick, ear infections are horrid! Can't you get some kind of ear spray and cotton wool job?! Hope you're on the mend soon

Hello ladies,

I'm 24, OH is 24, both from UK,
We've not been together long and have been taking the 'what will be, will be' approach to TTC until this month, where we are now using the CBFM...CD 9 and still showing low.

Fingers crossed it wont be too long till I peak, DTD and get a beautiful January 2013 BFP!

Had a miscarriage late 2007, where I lost twins at 11 weeks (never forgotten <3)
Hoping they will help their future little brother or sister be a sticky healthy bean!

Had irregular cycles since coming off yasmin in June this year, and odd mid cycle bleeding lasting 2-5 days the last 2 cycles...

Have a scan booked for 11th Jan, which should shed any light on any (hopefully there will be none though) underlying issues,

Hoping for a 2013 BFP and baby #1!

Baby dust to all x x x

Hello ladies,

I'm 24, OH is 24, both from UK,
We've not been together long and have been taking the 'what will be, will be' approach to TTC until this month, where we are now using the CBFM...CD 9 and still showing low.

Fingers crossed it wont be too long till I peak, DTD and get a beautiful January 2013 BFP!

Had a miscarriage late 2007, where I lost twins at 11 weeks (never forgotten <3)
Hoping they will help their future little brother or sister be a sticky healthy bean!

Had irregular cycles since coming off yasmin in June this year, and odd mid cycle bleeding lasting 2-5 days the last 2 cycles...

Have a scan booked for 11th Jan, which should shed any light on any (hopefully there will be none though) underlying issues,

Hoping for a 2013 BFP and baby #1!

Baby dust to all x x x

Good luck chick!

So sorry for your loss.

I have also had irregular cycles since coming off Yasmin, I came off in May and wish I'd never started it! I started taking vitex 3 months ago and that seems to have settled my cycles a lot, may be worth a try for you if you're still having issues.

Hey Ladies, hope you're all well and had a lovely christmas :) Nothing much to report here really i'm 5dpo today. Trying not to read too much into aches or symptoms, as I know its far too early to be experiencing any. I hate the tww :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->