TTC#1 thread for ladies hoping for 2013 BFP's!! Supporting each other every step :-)

Hi ladies how is everyone doing this evening? So I should now be 1 dpo... not yet decided on if I am feeling positive or not this month!

Has anyone heard much about soy isoflavones, I've been reading a bit about them this evening and can't make up my mind as to what I think about trying them! Does anyone else have any experience of them??

:dust:

Hi ladies!

Hope you've got room for another!

I'm 30 and DH is 31, we've been together 4 years and married in May, and TTC since just before the wedding, so around 7 months but my cycles have been irregular and long since coming off BCP so I'm only on cycle 5 now. We did get a BFP cycle 4 but had an early loss around 5 weeks. Hoping to get our rainbow baby on board in 2013! :)

Welcome, and sorry for your loss last cycle Bubbles!! :hugs:

Welcome everyone gosh there's so many people now I never ex pected this much of s response.

As for me :witch: should finally go away & leave me alone tomorrow! Hurrah.

Fingers crossed this may be our month but I say this every month xxx

Welcome everyone gosh there's so many people now I never ex pected this much of s response.

As for me :witch: should finally go away & leave me alone tomorrow! Hurrah.

Fingers crossed this may be our month but I say this every month xxx

One month you'll be right! Hopefully very soon :)

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind me joining!

Little background, i'm 22, fiance is 24. We have been together for 6.5 years and will be getting married in July of this next year. We are also hoping to add an addition to our family in 2013! I have been off BC for 4.5 yrs, but we used the 'pullout method' for the first 3.5 of those years. This last year we stopped using that, but no BFP :cry: I really want a baby!!! (As i'm sure we all do!!!) I have charted my AF for the last two years and have really irregular cycles, anywhere from 24 to 32 days. Am planning on using my first OPK this month and going from there. Here's wishing me and you all lots of baby dust!!! :dust::dust:

Welcome clynn! Hopefully this will be your lucky month! Hi to the other new joiners too!

I had a really negative day with it all yesterday, just get really upset 'feeling' like I was infertile even though I know that is ridiculous! Seem to have woken up in a better mood today though!

So when is everyone next testing?? AF is due on the 1st if I have an average 31 day cycle! Hoping to not test early this month, and definitely not before NYE! Hopefully I've caught that egg in the last couple of days!

Thank you!!! Hoping for a BFP for you!!!

I will never test until after CD32 because of how irregular my AF is, so if she doesn't rear her ugly head- I will be testing Jan. 20th!

Good Luck Clynn!!! Congrats on the upcoming wedding, and hopefully you'll be able to share that happy time with a little addition to the wedding party!

welcome to everyone that joined after I last posted :).

I would've liked to test on New Year's Eve/day but I don't think AF is due til the 5th at least, I usually try just wait for AF and not test, but a New Years BFP would be amazing!

does anyone evr feel the pressure...1st clomid and I am feeling the pressure. IF iI have to go onto my next round I am hoing the pressure will be off as i wont have to plan the same if you get me lol

does anyone evr feel the pressure...1st clomid and I am feeling the pressure. IF iI have to go onto my next round I am hoing the pressure will be off as i wont have to plan the same if you get me lol

I definitely feel the pressure sometimes, though for different reasons... we're about to go through a massive restructure at work, and the boss is planning to upgrade me to take over some of her role as she gets ready to retire, all sounds great and wonderful but if I'm not pregnant in the next couple of months maternity leave is going to fall at a really bad point in that schedule! It won't stop us from trying but I already feel guilty about it!! They're giving me a brilliant opportunity and at this rate it'll all go through and then I'll go off for 9 months! I know that I shouldn't feel guilty but I do!!

I shall probably be AWOL for a few days as we have a busy time with visits but wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas! Hopefully when I get back we'll be on the count down to getting a BFP on NYE! Good luck to everyone who is testing over Christmas! Hopefully we'll start a lucky BFP thread before we even get to the new year!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm 25, the Mister is 29. We've been married since September. We started TTCing right after the wedding. This is our third cycle. It's the first one where I've been temping and checking CM and taking OPKs.

My cycles were wonky in my early 20's and normal and regular in my teenage years. I went on the pill in February and stopped a week before the wedding. My first two cycles back were 42 and 45 days long. Cycles on the pill were all 28 days long.

I'm nervous that getting pregnant is going to be hard for me. So temping and OPKs and CM watching make me feel better! Like I am in control somewhat!

And this is #1 for both of us. :) Yay!

Hi everyone! :)

Hi to all the new ladies, hope you're all sorted for the xmas period.
I got my first peak this morning with the cbfm, really chuffed as it's my first month using the monitor and lots of ladies say that you dont always get one on the first month :) I was running round like a loon saying to dh 'i've got a egg!' ha ha this ttc business has driven me nuts :) So fingers crossed we catch the egg!

Hi to all the new ladies, hope you're all sorted for the xmas period.
I got my first peak this morning with the cbfm, really chuffed as it's my first month using the monitor and lots of ladies say that you dont always get one on the first month :) I was running round like a loon saying to dh 'i've got a egg!' ha ha this ttc business has driven me nuts :) So fingers crossed we catch the egg!

It's a good feeling when things are working as they should! I still get excited about positive OPKs and temp spikes! Got my temp spike today and my DH asked if I had it yet, and I was like 'yay the egg has popped!' I'm always convinced I'm broken! Good luck chick, catch that egg!

Ahh me too! I got an OPK pos yesterday and temp spike this morning and both times I was super excited and chatty and bouncing around about it! Luckily he just thinks I'm cute when I'm this way, most people would probably be annoyed!

fxld for everyone who has had a positive line :)

Fingers crossed is good!

I O'ed yesterday but we didn't have time to BD yesterday. We got the four previous days and we'll do today and tomorrow. But there's a chance we missed it by not being able to BD yesterday. And that's sad!

But I won't get too down because I'm just too excited to have had an LH surge and a temp spike! :)

Your timing sounds fine to me! I O'd yesterday and got my spike today too, and I wanted to BD yesterday but couldn't convince DH, but he wanted to this morning so we have two days before, day before and day after O. I'm not too bothered about getting any BD in after the spike, I'd rather get all the days before but I think that's because I'd like to sway for a girl in the back of my mind, so I consider the days before O most important!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->