TTC#1 thread for ladies hoping for 2013 BFP's!! Supporting each other every step :-)

Thank you lovely ladies for your kind words. Sorry to the ladies that the witch got and good luck to all those waiting :0)

We're hoping this is our year too! 10 DPO, 5 days & counting until we can test!

If no luck again this month, my husband has to go in for tests :( All is fine with me (I have been through every test imaginable and wasted a lot of money on an apparent healthy womb!)

Good luck to all the ladies this year!! Feel for every one of you <3

hey ladies !!

been with DH for 7yrs
we have been ttc since october i was on fertomid but we never really got to do the dance as he was away on business. i only took 2 cycles of fertomid and stopped and put the baby thing on hold.

two weeks ago i went to see my gynea and i had hsg done. we've been trying eversince that day. my cycle should be due on the 30th and im just holding fingers for bfp i really cant wait!!!

Hi ladies, had a bit of a tough day. A close friend of mine had a beautiful little bub today and my DH can't understand why I can't just feel purely happy and excited for her without the added feelings of that terrible emotion jealousy! I really am happy for my friend but it's just hard to be around all the new baby joy sometimes! that, along with a social function on the weekend where there were 2 more pregnancy announcements has just made me feel a little down :( oh well, tomorrow's a new day I guess!

Hey I hope everyone is doing well! I'm on a two week wait before I can test and see if I get a BFP! Good luck everyone!

Hi ladies. Cd2 for me. Hopefully not cd 2/68 this cycle

CD5 now (after midnight here!). I've been O'ing around CD12/13.. can't wait to be back in the TWW!

I am on cd 9 and getting close to ovulation. However, I am not expecting anything this month. I am suppose to have exploratory surgery on March 4th. Feeling a little bit nervous, but also hoping they may actually find an answer to our problems. This will be officially month 11 of TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->