TTC#1 thread for ladies hoping for 2013 BFP's!! Supporting each other every step :-)

Hey ladies some great new ppl to add to our group!

I am now a week late! No af had a lot of lotiony discharge today even so that (tmi) I felt a glob of it move earlier & thought period had started and it was cm slight cramping but randomly comes on not like with af but again as I had the test at 2 days late which was bfn not holding hopes up :haha:
Xxxxxc

Cd 44 and may only be 1 or 2dpo. We will see what ff does the next couple days but someone suggested my temps were too low for post-o (only started temping at Cd 33). Feeling rather nauseous today though so maybe just have low temps?

Hey everyone I thought I would drop in with an update. I'll be approximately 14dpo around Saturday or Sunday. I am unsure because the shot my doctor gave me caused me to have a week straight of positive ovulation tests. I think I'm going to start testing this Saturday and every three days or so until AF is due. I'm nervous and excited all at once. My husband keeps telling me that he thinks I'm pregnant but I'm not sure. :) I don't know what it feels like! :blush:

Hey everyone I thought I would drop in with an update. I'll be approximately 14dpo around Saturday or Sunday. I am unsure because the shot my doctor gave me caused me to have a week straight of positive ovulation tests. I think I'm going to start testing this Saturday and every three days or so until AF is due. I'm nervous and excited all at once. My husband keeps telling me that he thinks I'm pregnant but I'm not sure. :) I don't know what it feels like! :blush:

OH im so excited for you!! really hope this is it :)

Hi everyone, 5th month TTC now and have started CBFM and conceive plus to see if that will help. Been worried not ovulating as haven't been able to find any EWCM yet and get twinges and cramps throughout the month but no stand out OV signs. On CD12 today...monitor still says high since CD7 and sticks show the tiniest LH line (which has been the same since I started) and a dark Oestrogen line (again unchanged) which means low on both hormone levels. Just had a feel of cervix and feels very low and squidgy like a big lump. Did OPKs one month but didn't get 2 lines so will be so excited to see a peak, just really hope I get one soon!

So I think I'm around 5 dpo, slight cramping. I did notice that I have nearly no CM - is this normal? Anyone else?

I have twinges and cramping all the time and don't find much CM. Am using CBFM to try and pinpoint ov this month and conceive plus lub to try and help. I think drinking more water helps too...must do that myself!

Hey girls did a test negative at 1wk 1 day so Yeh just waiting for her to show her ugly face cause normally after I few days results show xxx

Hey Ladies, sorry I havent been around. So unfortunately I started bleeding on Thurs :( So back to the beginning again. Fingers crossed to you all for your bfp's this month x

Hey Ladies, sorry I havent been around. So unfortunately I started bleeding on Thurs :( So back to the beginning again. Fingers crossed to you all for your bfp's this month x

I'm sorry to hear that :( I hope you get your BFP soon! :dust:

Hey ladies some great new ppl to add to our group!

I am now a week late! No af had a lot of lotiony discharge today even so that (tmi) I felt a glob of it move earlier & thought period had started and it was cm slight cramping but randomly comes on not like with af but again as I had the test at 2 days late which was bfn not holding hopes up :haha:
Xxxxxc

This is my exact situation except for only being one day late. Yesterday and today I kept thinking AF was here because I could feel CM coming out. Don't usually have CM before period...hmmm. I also have had cramps off and on. With AF my cramps are constant and only last the first 8-12 hours. Time will tell!

Rachybaby sorry af got you this month I've got high hopes for you for next month. Keep at it hun xxxx

As for me I'm officially fed up today ladies 1wk 3 days late bfn's all round and no sign she's going to show up and i'm not one of those people whose tests don't show cause i've been pregnant 3 times before and they've all show up straight away!! Grr

Safe to say i'm getting annoyed and I always try to stay positive but no luck there at the moment :-( Hoping tomorrow will be a better day its monday and I've just started a new job and everyone is so nice and work are really relaxed about how you get on with things its a great atmosphere hoping all the ladies will boost me tomorrow
xxx

hey umm im 19 been with bf (20) for just over 2 year he has a littke boy from previous relationship. we are ntnp cycle 1 cd9, expecting to ovulate on on friday. am a bit nervous i have mc twice, march 2010 at 5w and few day, second was april 2012 at 11 and half week but was missed miscarriage baby stop developing 8w 3d. i would real love to have a child of my own, not that i dont love partners son. so fingers crossed x

Unfortunately I have found out that it is a miscarriage :( was 5w5d when I started bleeding, gutted

Tell I tested today and got a BFN. AF isn't due until Thursday so I'll wait to test until then!

Rachybaby I'm so sorry to hear that hun :-(

Much love your way xxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"