TTC#1 thread for ladies hoping for 2013 BFP's!! Supporting each other every step :-)

Hi ladies,

Af is due tomorrow and so far no af symptoms! I've been having pulling feelings 1st on left side then by end of day moves to the right. But its not like af pains so I'm hopeful but optimistic at the same time xxx

Hey ladies! New here...

I am new to this forum... I have history of cysts as well as light endometriosis.
DH and I got married 15/09/2012 and TTC since Oct 2012. My AF is 17 days late I took a Clear Blue test this morning with a BFN!! has no sign of landing.

I have made an appointment with my GYN again hoping for the best. I have started drinking folic acid yesterday...

Good luck to all of you may 2013 bring tons of :BFP: for you all!

Latrying - You can get liquid Folic? I had no idea!!

Stopped temping. No sign of Ov, looks like round 7 of clomid was a bust. Have an appointment for the 16th to try and get referred to a new ObGyn - mine is useless and only wants to hand out scripts.

Fx'd that 2013 is our year!! GL to all you ladies. :)

Latrying - You can get liquid Folic? I had no idea!!

Stopped temping. No sign of Ov, looks like round 7 of clomid was a bust. Have an appointment for the 16th to try and get referred to a new ObGyn - mine is useless and only wants to hand out scripts.

Fx'd that 2013 is our year!! GL to all you ladies. :)

hahaha sorry I meant *taking* folic acid tablets... However my friend drinks folic acid in liquid form, she started mixing it into her cereal every morning...

Haha. I would be no good with a liquid. I can barely remember to take pills. :haha:

Update : My temperature stayed EXACTLY the same today, as yesterday, expect AF tomorrow, but no drop in temp yet (this is 1st for me)...i am worried if I would be able to get any sleep tonight due to the anticipation for measuring tomorrow (and fear THAT might end up ruining my temperatures :nope:

Update :
I am on dpo13 today and my temperatures have been going up since dpo11 and they are highest today (in this whole cycle so far). I get AF normally on dpo13 or dpo14, and before that I ALWAYS have a temperature drop starting around dpo10 or dpo11. I don't understand if I am not pregnant, why my temperatures are still high and why AF has not arrived today, like every other month (I am charting from 4 cycles), trying for #1
Even though I want to think this is promising, but all my tests so far have been clear negatives (BFN's without doubts). I have used different brands and FMU but still BFNs. I looked at many pregnancy charts on FF and most ladies get a positive with this kind of temperature rise before or around dpo13, so I don't know if I can still be hopeful...
How likely is it to get a BFP after you have got not even a faintest hint of a positive on dpo13?? Should I still remain hopeful or prepare myself for AF anyway??

I had so many symptoms this month but deep down I knew they were AF and my mind was preventing my body from it arriving, so I told myself that if AF didn't arrive by morning I would test. I knew it would be negative but then I could get on with AF. It arrived just before I went to bed. :) I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to discuss next steps. I've been TTC for 2.5 years. Anything I should specifically ask for? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ladies!

Hey girlies!
Really hope it's OK for me to join :) I am new (been stalking for a while..:D) but I have to say I'm already so glad I found this site. you all seem so supportive and i finally have ladies going through the exact same as me...! i feel like i'm going crazy sometimes...

anyway my OH and I are from Scotland, we are getting married this summer! :) we have been ttc for 7 months, after a very early m/c back in feb 2012. i have been obsessively symptom spotting, in tears at BFNs, sooo sure i was pg....etc etc. i know we aren't supposed to stress over it and it'll happen....but how is that possible to do when we all want little ones soooo much?!

anyway, i am 13dpo right now... AF is due tomorrow. this is the scariest time, i think...I am sooo nervous. I've felt differently this cycle, my symptoms started MUCH earlier than my pms usually would (i had very sore bbs by 3/4dpo! and unusual cramps started around 5/6dpo! and symptoms seem to come and go.) so tomorrow is the moment of truth.... we will see if the witch arrives. I am going to test once she is a few days late. trying not to get too worked up about it. My cramps today have been VERY af like so I'm thinking I might be out for this month... :(

anyway, sorry for that long story! best of luck to all of you waiting to test and HUGE CONGRATS to those with BFPs.... i know we will all make it some day!

xxx

Hey ladies, I went and saw a new Gyno and got a second opinion on what is going on with me and DH. He too sees nothing is wrong with me and says there is no damage done from my bad experience with Clomid. He also says what I have been doing is best and to keep trying. :happydance:

He is going to retest DH next week and get back to us on his results just to make sure. Got my fingers crossed that everything comes back good on that test as well. Going to give it until July. If nothing has happened then we are going back in to see the doctor and he is going to tell us what our next step is.

I hope everyone is doing well and hope to see your announcements on your bfp soon. :dust:

Hi Ladies :) am definitely in need of support! I am 25 and my husband is nearly 27, we have been together for 10 years and married for 18 months, been ttc for a year now. I was previously on the pill (microgynon) for alot of years and came off this in November 2011, took a while for my periods to settle down and have been having more regular cycles for 6 months now. I have had blood tests which all came back normal, my doctor has said the next step is to send hubby for sperm analysis. We are giving it one more cycle before he goes for this...I have everything crossed that this will be our cycle!
Starting to worry that something may be wrong, I dont know what I would do if I found out I couldn't conceive! :(
Never wanted anything so badly!!

baby dust to all xx

Hi Bex. I also came off bcp, but more recently, first week in December 2012. I am hoping my cycles will stabilize quickly...I'm already on Cd 38 and if af comes when it's supposed to based on my second positve opk this cycle (14 days apart), its going to be a 46 day cycle. Yuck. Hope DH sa comes back good.
I am on 6 dpo if I ovulated the second time. I had a .6 drop today. I only started temping a few days ago otherwise I would know when I ovulated

Hi ladies how're you all getting on sorry i've been missing the last few days.
af was due 10th and is MIA tested as couldn't be bothered waiting for once and got a bfn so will see what the next week brings.

Hope you're all ok xxxx

Hi Ladies :) am definitely in need of support! I am 25 and my husband is nearly 27, we have been together for 10 years and married for 18 months, been ttc for a year now. I was previously on the pill (microgynon) for alot of years and came off this in November 2011, took a while for my periods to settle down and have been having more regular cycles for 6 months now. I have had blood tests which all came back normal, my doctor has said the next step is to send hubby for sperm analysis. We are giving it one more cycle before he goes for this...I have everything crossed that this will be our cycle!
Starting to worry that something may be wrong, I dont know what I would do if I found out I couldn't conceive! :(
Never wanted anything so badly!!

baby dust to all xx

Keep in mind that it sometimes takes your body a while after taking the pill to be normal again. My case is a little different because I have PCOS. My sister, however, is normal and it took her a year and a half after taking the pill to conceive. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your hubby's tests come back normal!! Good Luck!

:dust:

Hey ladies,

Bex434: got my fingers crossed for you hun hope you & dh get the results you want!!

As for me 4 days & still nothing negative test a few days ago and normally with me it'd be positive from day1 of missed af.

Frustrating but I'm just going to give it til mid next week as a few months back it did this and was a week & a half late for the fun of it xxx

hi i am going spare here im 6 days late and still getting a negative result on my hpt i had my tubes unclipped a year and a half ago and we have been ttc for a year now my cycle is regular 28 days i have been having headaches dizziness and peeing every 20 mins along with cramp in my legs when walking i had four other pregnancies and had a positive result with all of them straight away so this is so confusing to me please help

Hi ladies,

I am Angela. I have known my husband since we were in irst grade. We started dating our senior year of high school. we dated for 6 years before we were married on June 18, 2011.

We are on our 5th month of ttc. I am not temping or charting. I dont know much about it. I would like to start soon though. I need to do some research.

Angela

I am now 10 days late and 9dpo :dohh: 6 days from newly predicted af date...NEVER GO ON BCPS! Messes you up. Hope you get your :bfp: soon newbi

Hey everyone! I (finally) got some good news! Fam Dr is going to refer me to a new Gyno, she agreed that the other one was... not up to par. lol. She also told me that my real mother had an issue with the lining on her ovaries where they were too thick. She had some kind of procedure done and BOOM... she had at 6 kids with some m/cs. Fx'd that my issue is something fixable like that!

Hi everyone!
Still fairly new to posting, hope I can join the conversation! My husband and I have been TTC #1 for over a year now. Was very irregular after going off the pill a year and a half ago, but have since regulated. Still not sure if I ovulate every month, though. Now in the ttw, having mild headaches. Hoping this will be the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->