TTC 18 months....

Perfect thanks so much for all the tips!! your a star!!
I'll keep you posted hun!! Enjoy lunch!!
:hugs:
xx

Evening girls, hope you've both had a good day.
Lisa, damn that bfn!! Have you tried drinking pineapple juice cos it's supposed to help strengthen uterine lining?
Sbl, when I went to the hospital I asked the doc if it made any difference putting a pillow under the hips or legs in the air and she said it makes no difference at all. I still do it though:haha:. I'm 5' 4" (well 5' 3 1/2" but I round up:haha:) and 7 and 1/2 stone and doc told me thats not ideal but ok, she said I mustn't loose any more weight though. It's difficult if you are naturally a smaller person though.
I have spent the day trying to tidy up the garden:dohh:, its been really warm today so that made it even more hard going!
Have either of you done anything exciting today?

Evening Toots,

I know - stupid :bfn: although I read this today, it's given me a little more hope (probably false hope but I'm clinging to it haha)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When_can_I_expect_a_positive_HPT_if_I_am_pregnant.html

It's been a lovely day hasn't it, although I have mainly spent it doing uni work (for doing uni work substitute reading B&B :haha:) where abouts in the world are you Toots?

I will get the OH to get me some pineapple juice tomorrow... must try everything after all :rofl:

xx

Hey toots!
thats gud to know i've always been told helping gravity along was a must!! always feel like a bit of wally with my legs up in the air like i'm some sort gymnast!! my Ohs favorite thing to do is to try and knock me off balance!! :rofl:

I've been put on a high protein diet to try and gain some weight but nothing seems to be doing the trick, i've always been small apart from when i was born i was 10 pound 4!!!! my poor mum!! lol!! have you tried anything to gain a little??
I always loose weight during the summer so i'm worried i will loose more!!
Today I posted on here about my weird AF this month and someone said i should test!! dont think i will tho...
apparently cd1 is not considered to be cd1 till blood is fresh and flowing??? confused!!:shrug:
wish the weather was good here its been raining all day!! how did you get on with garden???
xx

hey lisa,
thats really interesting article...does give a little hope!!
I'm no longer going to test until AF is at least 4 days late...oh i say that now but prob be testing cd1!!!
sorry about the :bfn: hun!
o and you asked earlier what age i was i'm 25 which is young to be having probs getting preg right???
xx

Yeah 25 is fairly young, I think I'm still young for problems at 32 too!

AF due tomorrow for me, that will be 14DPO & the day of our GP appt, I wonder what the morning will bring haha!

& what you need is cream cakes & lots of cheese... that'll bulk you up :bodyb:

xx

Lisa, I have just had a gander at the article and its an interesting read. Gives us hope! I live in Devon by the seaside. Funny thing is that we're only a 10 minute walk from the beach and I never go there! It's a shame really to take it for granted. Definately try the pineapple juice, its worth a shot:thumbup:
Sbl, I'm a vegetarian so I tend to have a fairly low fat diet so putting on weight is a wee bit of a challenge:dohh:. The garden looks better than it did although I could do with more hours in the day to sort it completely out!
Cd 1 is the day you get fresh blood/full flow hun.

Ooohh whereabouts in Devon? My OH is originally from Topsham so we get down there fairly regularly, he went to uni in Liverpool which is where we met.

& get yourself on the cream cakes & cheese too.... not together though unless you fancied seeing what weird cravings would taste like :rofl:

xx

lisa, I could eat a block of cheese a day!! I eat all the wrong things tho!! i hate red meat and doc said that i will have to try and eat it at least 3 times a week!!
yeah we're both too young for this to be goin on!!:growlmad:

Toots,
I can imagine it is quite a challenge alrite!! do you have to take allot of supplements??
well at least you've started the garden :thumbup: and i'm sure it will be lovely when your all done!!
So do you guys think i should test??
xx

:sick: cream cake and cheese doesn't sound very appealing!:haha:
I'm in Paignton. Does your oh family still live in Topsham?

:test:. I'm terrible though so I'll be like a devil on your shoulder!:haha:

I've not been throwing up or anything, dont have sore boobs either!! just weeing allot mild cramping and that strange bubble like feeling...
i highly doubt i am prego!! just prob a weird cycle!!
All the same I think i will test 2mro!
xx

I sometimes doubt the existence of early symptoms:-k because I have had every symptom under the sun most months for over 2yrs! I should have a whole bunch of kids by now!:haha:
Fingers crossed for tomorrow!:happydance:

Yeah some of his family still live in Topsham, one of his brothers moved to crediton. Topsham is sooo lovely, wish we coud afford to live in Devon!

Did you test at any point in your cycle before SBL?

xx

I'm not gonna get my hopes up cause i really dont think i am but i'm supposed to having the girls round for chats n wine 2mro nite and i dont want 2 drinking!!

No I assumed I got my AF so i didnt test but i've been told today that cd1 is only considered cd1 when the blood is fresh and flowing!! which mine was not at all only when wiping tmi sorry :haha:
So i'm just gonna test in the morn.
xx

Oh right.. so you didn't get a proper period, from your first post it sounded like it just came late..... :test: :test:

eeeeekkkkk!!!

xx

Love your avatar pic Lisa. I'm cat mad! We've got 5 little bubbas:happydance:. I'd have more if I could but oh draws the line at 5!

I will test 2mro ladies and let you guys know!!
dont think I am tho so I wont be getting my hopes up!!
:hugs:
xx

:gun::gun::grr::witch::grr::gun::gun: Hope for some good news tomorrow. It aint over till af rears her ugly head!

haha, lets kill the :witch:

& I used to have 5 cats too, we got 3 from the rescue centre & 2 just moved in over time... unfortunately one of those had FIV and he had to be put down due to kidney failure & one we got from the rescue centre was run over a year ago, so now down to 3.

We thought of getting more but figured if we are trying for a baby probably best not to... although there has been another one hanging round the garden & (don't tell OH) but I've been feeding it in the hope it'll move in :shhh:

My docs appt is at 9am so I'll check in here before I go, hopefully you will have updated by then sbl.

Good luck

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"