TTC 18 months....

I dont think i would be able for it today so i'm not gonna go.
I dont want to be upsetting her either. she and her Oh were only trying for 2 months!! the lucky things!!!
I have told a couple of my close friends but not in any detail.

ah lucky you off work, i'm doing night shifts friday and sat :growlmad:

Yeah i always wondered why the called a "fun run"!! running is never fun!!:haha:

any plans for weekend??
xx

Well me & the OH are off to blackpool for the day tomorrow, just fancied a day out, Sat in the dreaded run & I guess I'll be recovering Sunday haha, not too many plans really just lots of :sex: (just in case) :haha:

Night shifts don't sound much fun, Is there lots to do at night? or do you get some tie to get some studying in?

xx

aww thats nice. enjoy your day in blackpool!!

of course your musnt forget about :sex:!!! seems to be what my life revolves around at the mo :haha:

night shift can either go one way or the other, extremely busy, rushed off your feet!! or soooooooo boring!!! i prefer busy. not working in the ALZ unit either, I'm in a general ward so it could be fun!!! :haha: esp on sat nite with all the drunks being admitted from A&E!!

are you doing the fun run for a charity??
xx

Oh you poor thing, Sat night at A+E... I've been there once with my nephew when he had an asthma attack and it wasn't nice at all. Don't know how the doctors & nurses put up with the abuse sometimes, I'd want to inject them all with something to knock them out till morning... probably why I'm not a nurse or a doctor :rofl:

Yeah I'm running for muscular dystrophy, my boss's nephew has it & he's only 2, so there's a few of us from work doing the run but you can choose your own charity or just run for 'fun' as they say haha!

x

Hi girls, how are you doing? I've not been able to get on here cos of bloody internet problems:dohh:. Its sorted now although if it ran any slower it would go back in time but at least its working!
Nothing much going on with me. Oh has been working so much that we've only managed to dtd twice this month!:blush:. I think I can safely say that af will join me next week:wacko:.
Anything new going on with you girls?

Awww you never know Toots.. only takes the once (that's what people tell me anyway) :haha: What days did you manage to DTD??

I know what you mean about the internet, we had so many problems we had to get rid of the landline and get a mobile dongle :haha: (that word always makes me laugh)

Well I made my 5K run - I'm so proud of myself, the longest I normally run for is 3 minutes if I'm about to miss the train!! - Took me 39 minutes though, probably could have walked quicker :rofl:

I'm entering my 'fertile' period - yeah right :haha: So got to go & have some :sex: with the OH now... I'm sooo tired though, ah well lets put on a smile and some frilly undies :blush:

Hi girls, Congratulations on finishing your run Lisa. Thats a great achievment, I actually get out of breath running for the bus!:haha:. Bet you're sore today!
Did oh like the frilly undies:winkwink:.
Sbl, hows things with you?
Well oh and I only dtd cd10 and 18:blush:. Shameful isnt it!!:haha:. At least I have not had to waste time looking for symptoms that aint there:haha:. I'm going to order some preseed in a minute to try next month so hopefully we will find more time to :sex::winkwink:.
Have a good day girls.

Hiya toots,
yeah I was very sore haha & the oh wants to go for a run tonight... He's got 2 hopes there :haha:
well with your shortish cycles cd10 might have done it, you never know, I'll keep everything crossed for you. I can even cross my legs for you now as I ovulated yesterday :rofl:
the undies went down a treat however for the first time ever oh couldn't errr 'finish'... Think the pressure of 3 days in a row got to him. I try not yo tell him when the good times to :sex: are but the problem is he looks it up himself :shrug:
anyway I think I handled it quite well and er helped out :blush: till he was almost ready & then hopped on :haha:
probably not the best position fir the little :spermy: but better than no :spermy: at all hey!
I'm not sure what's happened to sbl, hope she's ok & just working or something... If you're about hun give us a :wave:
I've got a hen night tomorrow, a michael buble tribute night... Should be funny.

Anyway hope you are both well.

:dust: to us all
x

Hey girls :hugs:

Sorry haven't been on here in a few days.

AF arrived 9 days early and got really bad with some extremely horrible cramps in my rectum, sorry tmi.... :blush:
When Oh arrived home from work that day i was crying so bad he get so upset and said he didnt want to see me that way anymore.

So i had to make an emergency app :nope: ( different doc) on sat with docs as it got really bad and they said I may have endo.had mild endo in early teens but havent had a prob with it since, possible over sight on my docs part which is another thing to pissed off with her about!!

feeling awful so decided to take a break from ttc for a little while while I get my endo issues checked and hopefully sorted.

Lap and dye and other tests being done ASAP.:thumbup:

Hope u 2 are doing ok. :flower:
enjoy ur hen night lisa!! will u be drinking??
Hope ye 2 are on the way to your BFP's this month!!

:hugs:

Awww Sbl :hugs: :hugs:

So sorry the :witch: arrived & so early too... how long was your cycle this time then?? Really hope ou get some good answers from your doc, please keep us posted.

The hen night was funny, all the girls from work were particularly drunk :haha: I offered to drive to avoid any awkward questions & the party was about 10miles out of town so someone had to drive.

I did have 1 little :wine: though :blush:

Feeling quite fresh this morning though which is always a bonus :thumbup:

xx

Hi Lisa,

Cycle was 25 days this month, I usually have quite long cycles never early so I was totally caught of guard!!

Seriously disappointed to have another set back but i'm going to concentrate on getting all those tests out of the way with out the added pressure of ttc.

Glad the hen night went well, that was a good idea to offer to drive, i've done that a few times myself in order to avoid questions!!

Not too many girlies could say they feel fresh after a hen night!! :haha:

Was there any rioting where you are from??
From what i've seen on sky news it was awful.
xx

Ah yeah we had some riots, I live in the city centre of Liverpool :haha:

Although I only saw the details on the news though I didn't see anything first hand, there was a lot of extra police about though which was quite scary!

Have you been taking your temps at all? that might have prepared you for the shorter cycle, & did you have any ovulation symptoms early such as EWCM??

Have you got any dates for your tests yet? :hugs:

xx

I did think i ovulated early this month alright, I was just totally unprepared for such an early af, i prob should've been!!

Ah your from liverpool are you a reds or blues girl??? lol!

I have a docs app for thursday to confirm all tests and dates etc, they also think i have defiency in vitamin b12 pernicous anaemia, ( ive been having terrible twitchy legs all the time ) so i will be getting injections for that too!!

its all way too much for me to take in to be honest, so thursday i'm literally bringing a notebook to the docs with me so i can write everything down. :haha:

How are you feeling this month??
xx

Well I'm neither really but the OH is a blue (even though he's originally from Devon :shrug:) so I wan't them to win as it puts him in a good mood :rofl:

That sounds like a great plan taking a notebook, good luck with all the tests & questions.

I'm feeling ok, I know we :sex: on the rightish days CD 11,12,13 & 14 & ov CD 14..... but it still just somehow feels like it's not enough... I wana squirt the :spermy: in continuously for 48 hours prior to ovulation :rofl:

Ah well, I guess it's another TWW now... the 24th one (or 25th now - don't think I've updated my details, but I can't remember :dohh:)

Ah we're all liverpool supporters in my house but my Oh supports man utd so you can imagine how my dad etc feels about that!!! :haha:

Hopefully this is your month hun, fingers crossed for u!!

How's the studying coming along??
xx

yeah it's going pretty well, got 2 assignments back recently and got 96% on both :happydance: although it's the exams I'm worried about, they are in October :shock:

Oh dear, OH a man U supporter... :dohh: that's not good, even if you weren't a liverpool fan :haha:

Well I'll be keeping you posted with all my imaginary symptoms :haha: may even pee on some sticks for you :rofl:

xx

Ah well done on your assignments hun :thumbup:

I'm sure you'll have no bother with your exams!! I've just heard from my uni that i'm not back in till october!! dont know what i'm gonna do with myself unless I get some more shifts at the hosp!!

did you get your blood test results back??
xx

wow - nothing to do until October, that sounds like heaven :wohoo:

yeah got most of them, & they are normal, just still waiting on OH :spermy: analysis referral, the doc requested it over 2 weeks ago... I really want to get that done asap as I'm starting to think it might be him... I hope not though, dunno how he'd cope! :shrug:

xx

Heya Sbl

I'm ok thanks, just working far too much lol... Rang the docs as still not had OH appt through but were told that the hospital hadn't recieved it so they had to send it again. :shrug: so just gotta wait a bit longer :coffee:

How are you feeling now?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"