TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Hi ladies,
sorry finally got a chance to get on here.....

Froliky - I am so sorry hun for your loss :cry::cry: It must be so difficult :nope: and I hope you are surrounded by loved ones.... :hugs:Sending you massive :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Angelsmommie - you poor thing....:nope: what a heartbreaking story.... I am so sorry for your loss :cry: Welcome to our group and I hope that you will get your forever BFP very soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pebble - so glad you don't have to do surgery for now :thumbup: You must be going through hell not knowing :hugs::hugs: I hope the meds do the trick... Good luck hun :hugs:
Yes re: acupuncture -I am planning on continuing that for IVF for sure.... (was only going every 3 weeks recently)

Lils - I hope you are feeling better today.....:hugs: I think your idea re: Bding every other day from start of EWCM until temp rise is a good one:thumbup:.... I don't want to do the OPKs anymore either - although I am thinking that if the IVF doesn't work - I'm done with TTC.... I need to get off this rollercoaster and get on with life. I know what you mean about the freakin' fever/sick temps affecting the chart - this morning I plugged in my temp and it shot WAY UP on the chart - it was hilarious!!! then under "specifics" in FF -I said I had "fever" and "Illness" and somehow it magically adjusted it on it's own????:saywhat: Did you know it did that??? It didn't even make it an open circle either - it's a closed one? Anyway just thought I would mention for all the sickies out there!!! :haha::haha::winkwink:

One trick I've noticed about taking the Rescue Remedy liquid drops is when I put the 4 drops on my tongue -I take a deep breath before swallowing...and somehow it seems to relax or work better. And then continue to breathe deeply for at least 10 seconds. I have heard people using more than 4 drops.... but maybe it would be better if you spaced it?? Ie....by half hour....or something.... Not sure -but really good question!:kiss::hugs: I'm still praying that this is a good cycle for you :hugs::thumbup: Good luck on the fiscal year end too :thumbup::hugs:

Re: the Flu Shot - you would never catch me dead - getting one of those!:ban::ban: That is a whole other story - but let's just say that I know a lot of people who have gotten even more sick after getting one and people that were not usually prone to getting that sick. Also it's based on last year's flu strain isn't it???? That's just 2 of the reasons... Sorry if I'm offending anyone - that is just MY 2 cents....:blush::blush: So I'll take this bug and fight it off....:wacko:

Chicken - wow thanks for your aromatherapy advice!:thumbup: The orange oil I have is derived from the orange peel not the flower (sorry I got it wrong)- I think it's "Sinensis" (latin name) So that's sweet orange right? I though the inhaler going directly to the brain sounded a bit scary - especially when TTC...but to be honest - I haven't really used essential oils much in the last few years because I've been a bit paranoid.... except for lavender on tissue when I have a headache (sniffing it now and then seems to ease the headache or stress). I see that you did a test today and it was negative... Sorry hun :hugs: I hope perhaps it was early?? Good luck hun :hugs::hugs:

Moon - don't worry we've all had those fears about sperm not meeting egg at the right time - being there too early and what not..... It's what makes TTC so freakin' stressful :nope::wacko::wacko: and it never helps EWCM either.... I had to start using PreSeed cause I never had enough EWCM - (was just lasting a day) - but last few months it's gotten better with Evening Primrose Oil and drinking grapefruit juice before ovulation. We have been using PreSeed now for over a year and still nothing -so I don't think that is our problem - but you may want to try it (if you haven't already?):hugs::hugs:

Butterfly, HA, Purps, Asry, Lady H, Manu - Hi huns!!!! hope you are doing okay....:hugs::hugs::kiss:

Dr.H - your chart is looking good so far :thumbup: Don't worry FF takes time to get used to....but once you are used to it it's easy (I just plug it in as soon as I get up -on my ipod touch (mobile app) and it's super easy. If I had to write it down somewhere I'm sure I would lose it or forget it.... Good luck this month hun!!!:hugs::hugs:

Mirium - I'm sorry your appointment with the RE wasn't what you were hoping and you wished there were more answers... But it sounds like they did 'clean up' a lot and I'm hoping and wishing that this will make all the difference when you are ready to TTC again.... It sounds like you have been through so much :hugs::hugs: If it makes any difference when I did my HSG...my 2nd tube took much much longer to spill out than the first one....I was told years ago that that side was probably blocked -but then when I did the HSG (with xray) he told me it was open... so the quote about there being one tube that is 'slower' makes sense!!:thumbup: Good luck hun!!:hugs::hugs:

Pad - how are you doing today - STEP AWAY FROM THE SALTY VINEGAR WOMAN !!!!:ban::ban: You are feeding your bad bacteria in your gut with what it loves the most (fermented stuff) -that is what I meant when I brought up Candida... You don't want the bad bacteria to outweigh the good bacteria.... Take some probiotic capsules at least!:thumbup:
Hope everything else is good ..... and when does DH come home??:hugs::kiss:

Hello to everyone I missed.....:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss:

AFM - my temp was way up this morning but FF corrected (as I mentioned) when I told it I had fever/illness in the 'specifics' section. I still have a bit of fever, but work so busy couldn't stay home.... Hope tomorrow is better cause I'm supposed to go to a concert tomorrow night. I really hope my sore throat is gone by then - never been to a concert when I can't scream! May be difficult :haha:

Have a good day tomorrow ladies..... need to get some :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Dash - I never knew that FF altered your chart if you had a fever!! - clever stuff (and useful too) you should be home resting I think!! take it easy and dont be overdoing it! :hugs:

Pad - how are you feeling (apart from Pickled? :haha: ) Pink Pink Pink

Pebble - how are you getting on with the methotrexate?? hope its working for you :hugs:

Lils - yes - its time for the shot! hope that cold is gone soon chick xxx

Dwrgi - in case you lurk - miss you xx

Frols - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Huge loves to everyone else - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: (again there are too many lovelies on this thread for me to risk missing one out!) hope today is a good one for you all xx

Good morning ladies...

Ok totally disregard what I wrote yesterday about FF adjusting your temp with fever!! What it actually did was totally take it out (without notifying me!) and I didn't notice until today when I plugged in today's temp that there was a dotted line (a day missed).... I guess I should have noticed by the CDays .. Oh well

Looks like I'm on my way out though as my temp went below coverline today :cry:12DPO so I didn't bother to test. May do so tomorrow just to waste some money.
This is the part of temping I can't stand... When you see that line plummet down.:cry::cry:

Hope u ladies are having a better Friday!! Xoxoxo

Hey there Purps I like that we can call Pad ---

"Pickled Pink" instead of the saying "tickled pink" :) :) :)

Hey there Purps I like that we can call Pad ---

"Pickled Pink" instead of the saying "tickled pink" :) :) :)

:haha::haha:

oh and bah!! to FF - i thought it was sooo clever for a while there! big :hugs: lovely xx

:wave:just popped by to say Hi. Am lurking on and off still.

Frol...just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss :hugs::cry:

Just go a call from the nurse to say my bloods still haven't been processed and it will be monday now. I'm so angry. If AF turns up on time Monday will be CD3 so if I need to go and have CD3 bloods done it will be too late. Not happy.

On a plus side my temp is slowly going up, I don't know when to test again.

PS Loving the Pickled Pink......

Aw, for crying out loud! Lightning struck as I hit "Post Quick Reply" - the exact frackin millisecond & the damn thing was lost forever... I'll try again:

Chicken - Well thank God you don't have to wait until next month bc that would be super-:grr:! I had actually commented on that chart in my lost post - the temp is just climbing, girl! :thumbup: You aren't out yet, my lil chickie-chickie. I would give it 2 days & then test again. My IC's didn't show up until 15DPO (when my Wondfo's caught it at 12DPO) so it really depends on the test & situation, so GL!

Purps – happy Friday lovely lady!!!! :happydance: Hope you are feeling well today!

LadyH - :hi: back atcha! I’ve been checking up on you :thumbup:

Dash - yeah FF throws out temps when you check "Fever", "Sleep Deprived" (less than 4 hrs) or Discard. Since a lot of sickness may not technically cause a "fever", I was telling DrH to hit discard instead. It really doesn't matter - they all do the same thing, but cool huh? Thanks for RR tips & I never get offended by your opinions on topics - its good to hear both sides of things & make up your mind that way, I say! :thumbup: And I don't blame you if you decide to exit the roller coaster. I set my "due date" to 3/13/13. If no sticky pregs, then I'm planning to live my life childless & go from there. I'll NTNP, but my dreams of adventurous traveling - on African Safari's & doing Machu Pichu & explore Peru ley lines & such WILL commence! And I suppose I shall explore some other life-purpose... :shrug: :hugs: I am hoping with everything, however, that you will not ever have to make that choice as this IVF is GOING to work!. LOVE Pickled Pink Pad! :haha: Good one! :thumbup:

Pickled Pink Pad (aka PPP, aka The Triple-P, aka P-Cubed for the math/science geeks among us – me included :haha:) – Hope you are feeling well, hun! Yeah, this stupid :sick: is still hanging around. I’m going to start charging it RENT soon! And it invited a very unwelcome guest, Mr. Cold Sore to come over & play yesterday :growlmad:. I’m going to have to charge extra for that! :trouble: Ugh, I feel like my nose is giving birth to aliens… :haha: Gotta laugh bc the alternative sucks! :hugs:

:hi: & happy Friday :happydance: to all of the other lovelies on here!

Idk if I’m going to last the day today at work, but I’m trying. I’m even working from home, but I’m sooooo :sleep::sleep::sleep: & my nose keeps going into labor. On positive note, I CAN work from home & am thankful for that as its saved me the last 2 weeks, it’s Friday or as Dwrgi put it “TFIF!”, it’s the end of fiscal year (thank God!) & maybe I finally O’d but we’ll see what the next couple days brings. I’m not hopeful at all this cycle though – late/dry/weird O, but oh well. I love October, so maybe I’ll have a Halloween conception??? :winkwink:

chicken - just a thought - perhaps some of the FF clever ladies will help me out here - but I wonder if its possible that you Ov'd on CD 18??? so in that case i would test again in maybe 2-3 days??
I am probably wrong of course :wacko:

hi ladies.sorry not posted for a while been snowed under at school.

fro-so sorry for ur loss.x

angelsmommie-welcome.you've been thro a lot.hope you get bfp soon.

pebble-hoping everything works out ok.

hope everyone is doing ok.

afm cd 29 today.longest i've gone for a while.been having pre af cramps for over a week.can't decide whether to test or not.don't want to get excited and think this could be it when prob no ov anyway.but don't want reality to bite too soon!

have a lovely weekend.

vx

Just go a call from the nurse to say my bloods still haven't been processed and it will be monday now. I'm so angry. If AF turns up on time Monday will be CD3 so if I need to go and have CD3 bloods done it will be too late. Not happy.

On a plus side my temp is slowly going up, I don't know when to test again.

PS Loving the Pickled Pink......

Chicken - I was thinking the same thing as Purps..... perhaps you ovulated on CD18??? Mind you FF takes the other one as you noted the EWCM earlier... and you had 3 consecutive days or raised temps.... But it's always a possibility!!!

Good luck with getting you CD3 bloods and results too:hugs::hugs:

hi ladies.sorry not posted for a while been snowed under at school.

fro-so sorry for ur loss.x

angelsmommie-welcome.you've been thro a lot.hope you get bfp soon.

pebble-hoping everything works out ok.

hope everyone is doing ok.

afm cd 29 today.longest i've gone for a while.been having pre af cramps for over a week.can't decide whether to test or not.don't want to get excited and think this could be it when prob no ov anyway.but don't want reality to bite too soon!

have a lovely weekend.

vx

Nessaw I'm crossing all limbs for you !!:thumbup::hugs::hugs: YOU NEED TO :test:

:hi: girls,

I haven't been here for so long being busy with work and stuff so I haven't had time to catch up. Just wanted to let everbody know that I'm thinking about you all even when I'm not reading and posting here :hugs: I hope everybody is doing well :dance:
I just had iui #3 this morning. So now it's time to wait again :coffee: Somebody please pick up my share of :wine:

I'll try my best to catch up on everybody's story now! Have a faboulous weekend ladies! :hugs:

Lils - :flower::friends:
you always know how to make me feel better.... thank you....:hugs: I loved your post (especially the part to Pad - about your nose giving birth to aliens :haha::haha:) OMG - you poor thing.... I can't believe there is so much stuff coming out .... Is that stuff you're taking for more EWCM creating more nose mucous -or what??:haha::wacko: I hear you re: having an 'end date' to this TTC madness... Travelling sounds WONDERFUL!!! I just wish I could use the $13,000 on a trip to Tuscany and tour of Europe rather than frikken' IVF.... but it is what it is and I don't want to have regrets....but good idea to have an end date:thumbup::thumbup:....I don't know yet what I'm dealing with but once I do - will have to create something similar....:hugs::hugs:

So glad it looks like you ovulated!!! hope the temps stay high.... looks like you had good timing !:thumbup: Yay for it being the final day of Fiscal year end!!!

:hi: girls,

I haven't been here for so long being busy with work and stuff so I haven't had time to catch up. Just wanted to let everbody know that I'm thinking about you all even when I'm not reading and posting here :hugs: I hope everybody is doing well :dance:
I just had iui #3 this morning. So now it's time to wait again :coffee: Somebody please pick up my share of :wine:

I'll try my best to catch up on everybody's story now! Have a faboulous weekend ladies! :hugs:

Hi Owl!!:flower:

nice to see you .... was worried about you.... wow you already did IUI #3 this morning??!!! Awesome.... have all limbs crossed for you hun....:hugs::hugs:

am too scared.don't want to trash the dream just yet.haven't got to a testing stage for a long time.each time its usually bfn and af the next day!might hold out til after the weekend.x

I understand what you mean nessaw, I wish I hadn't tested yesterday. I'm going to leave testing for a few days an just keep hoping.

Lils and Dash, I hadn't thought of that, just had a play with FF and if I take away the EWCM I get dashes on the 14. We BD on CD14 and 15 so I'm just hoping we have covered both. Will let you know ASAIK.

Hugs to all XXX

Owl, ohhh good luck lovely, hope you caught that eggy!! Will keep everything crossed for you xx

Dash do you mean Citrus aurantium var. sinensis ?

It is the peel but from sweet orange. A beautiful oil and great for your skin. I have used it for children as it is a really mild oil. Use it all you want but be careful about using it before you go in the sun, it will make you burn. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->