TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

Pebble - thats good news about your follow up yesterday, I will keep fingers crossed for you that the methotrexate does the job and you are all recovered really fast!

big loves xxx

to answer your question....
oh and we are having a girl (at least the sonographers are 90% sure about that) but although I happily shared on here - in real life we are keeping it a secret!

Lils - yes - it's the start of flu season here. we actually had our first "flu day" yesterday - walk-in clinic all day for flu vaccinations (and yes I did have mine :winkwink: - I always do because being a nurse I see a lot of people who insist on coughing and spluttering all over me!)so we did about 800 injections between use yesterday!

dash - hun - get well soon lovely - lots of rest fluids and TLC are what you need!!
you take it easy now :hugs:

huge big loves to everyone Ive not mentioned xxxxx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

fro - so sorry to hear. am thinking of you and yours. hugs hugs.

Other lovelies have assignment due... will write more tomorrow.

love drh

Fro, I'm so very sorry to hear your news :hugs: My dad passed away unexpectedly in his sleep in January and the pure shock alone is a lot to deal with. Thinking of you, lovely.

Big, squishy :hugs:

C xx

Hello ladies,

Newbie here and I want to let you all know that this is a wonderful thread that has been started. I'm 41 and have been married for 1.5 years. My DH and I began TTC on our wedding night and got pregnant 8 months later on our own with the help of CLear Blue Fertility Monitor. Unfortunately my daughter went into fetal distress close to my 28 week mark and had to deliver immediately all due to the fact that my placenta stopped giving her what she needed. This also caused her growth to be more like 23/24 weeks rather than 28 weeks. She survived 2 days and sadly passed. :cry: This was 3 months ago and we are now TTC again. I feel the pressure because of my age and am so afraid that it may not happen again or that I may end up losing another child. UGH so frustrating! I know that there are plenty of women now-a-days conceiving and having healthy babies well into their 40's. I just pray to God I'll be one of them one day soon. :sad1:

AngelsMommie - Welcome. This is a wonderful thread. I pray that you are blessed with a little one soon!!

Hi Angelsmommie, I am so sorry to hear your loss - heartbreaking!
you will find a lot of support here chick
:hugs:

Oh no Fro! I'm so sorry honey! :cry: Don't you worry about catching up, we'll be OK. Spend some time with family, friends & loved ones & mourn how you need to :flower:. Just come back when you are feeling a bit better :hugs::kiss::friends:

:hug:

AngelsMommie - I'm so sorry for your loss :sad2:. That's so heartbreaking! Well, I wish you didn't have to be here, but welcome to our thread now that you are. I hope you get that sticky rainbow BFP soon, hun. We're all here for support. :flower:

Dashka - Oh no, not you too! Please take good care of yourself, get plenty of R&R & feel better soon darlin. :flower: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Pebble - Oh good news. :thumbup: Well, lesser-of-3-evils news anyway...:nope: If they are starting out with metho, then they probably think its still very small. I really hope that works & good luck today. Sounds like you are in good hands with some nice doctors & chaplain. Let us know how you do :flower:

Purps - I don't blame you! :sick: (but I'm sure you are used to it by now!). Ok so since you said flue season has started & Dash almost simultaneously came on & said she has the flu, I'm taking that as a sign to go get my flu shot! Thanks :hugs:

DrH - Yay, you have cross-hairs now & you didn't even have to discard :happydance: GL on the assignment :flower:

Pad - thanks I'm trying here! :wacko: Yeah you & FF went a few rounds - & it wasn't cocktails :bodyb: :haha:. Its the thyroid thing - that & PCOS makes FF crazy. :fool: So pickled onion juice is like embalming fluid then? Wonder how that would work on the face... :haha: :shrug:

:hi: to everyone I haven't mentioned! Trying to close out the fiscal year-end cases by tomorrow. Idk if I'm really O'ing today, so I guess the next few days of temps should tell. I just have no faith in this cycle already, so I'm treating it as a "whatever" cycle... And I'm still belting out snot like the best of 'em :sick: Its now been 2 weeks, go away already! :grr: Although my Reiki Master-Teacher says colds cleanse the body. :saywhat: OK, then time to go cleanse somebody else now, thanks for everything! (Not!) :nope: :shrug:

Hope everybody has a great day -

Sorry pebble I meant to comment on your post too - good that they are not doing surgery and can try with the drugs first, will keep everything crossed that it works for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Froliky--it looks like we commented at the same time last night. I hadn't seen your posts. I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

And, Angel, I'm sorry you had to go through that--I can't even imagine. You must be a very strong woman to be willing to try again soon! I can relate to the feeling that the advanced age gives us a ticking clock that prevents prolonged grieving.

:hugs: to all. And :dust: for all who need it!

froliky I'm so sorry honey, take care of yourself and don't worry about catching up. XXX

Angel, Welcome, you will find a fantastic support network here. I'm sorry sorry you lost your little girl. XXX

12 DPO and BNF plus my test results still not back because the machine is broken, at this rate the blood will be no good and I will have to wait until next month to just get some answers.

Fro I am so sorry... what awful news xx

Angel you have had an awful time... but welcome to the thread.

Pbl I really hope the med route works for you chick x

Chicken that is crap news... urgh how annoying...

Purps thanks for the pinkness.... 800 jabs.. wow!

Awww Lils... I can't believe you are still suffering with the snot monster...

HI ladies..

sorry I had to come to work today as it's been so busy (but still feeling crappy) - and have been trying to catch up -so almost there...

I've made my notes and will post later...(as it's time to leave work soon)

Thinking of all of you.....xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->