Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Brunette - Sorry to hear that your dizziness is bad, and you are struggling to find out if you have ovulated. Hope you feel better soon.

Wildchic - I started taking the inositol CD 1 but you can take it anytime, also started on folic acid, and will prob get a multi vitamin so I don't spend my entire day popping tablets!!! Think that's it for vitamins, don't want to overdo it.

The bfn's really make you feel bad, better to wait til af is due...better to get 1 or 2 bfns than 10! I lost count of the amount of bfns I saw. Far too many.

Lol after feeling proper morning sick queasy for two days, today I feel nothing at all. Dying to test so I can stop questioning myself lol but then if I test early il question a) if its too early n b) the cheap tests...bugger :)

I get just as ansy about testing. My best way to stop myself is to just not buy them. They look so tempting on the shelves though. :haha:

Brunette: I am sorry you are so dizzy. I am glad your doc was able to find out the cause. What exactly is that disease you were diagnosed with? Did they give you a treatment?

AFM: I was cramping so bad yesterday I was almost in tears. I couldn't even put any pressure on my lower abdomen. My cervix is also super super super sensitive. Even checking position and cm hurts. That's never happened to me before. Has this happened to any of you?

Brunette: I am sorry you are so dizzy. I am glad your doc was able to find out the cause. What exactly is that disease you were diagnosed with? Did they give you a treatment?

AFM: I was cramping so bad yesterday I was almost in tears. I couldn't even put any pressure on my lower abdomen. My cervix is also super super super sensitive. Even checking position and cm hurts. That's never happened to me before. Has this happened to any of you?

I had that, but only while on the clomid and when I ovulated. After that it would go away. I still get bad ovulation pain, so bad that I can't sit, that's also one of the signs that I am ovulating. But I've never had it happen after ovulation.
Do you think it could be a sign? Maybe implantation? As I've read that implantation can happen anywhere from 4-12dpo(don't know how true it is though). I hope its a sign for you:)

But I think at 4dpo, it would be too early to even get a +.
Good luck and I hope this is it!

I've found on FF that it can affect my temperature! *sigh* I'm guessing that means my chart temperatures could be wrong! Roll on 25th for AF due date and we will find out one way or the other whether I ovulated or not!

How's everyone doing today?

My temperature stayed the same today. I have LOTS of ECWM today. More than I've ever had! Will do an OPK on my lunch break!

Hello All! I'm good, nothing to report, day 4 of af and looks like its coming to an end. So just the wait for ovulation, no idea when that will happen...how I'd love to ovulation around the normal 14 day mark and have a nice 28 day cycle, would make this ttc milarky alot easier.

Hope you are feeling better Brunette...you think you are ovulating late then?

I've no idea. My OPKs are still negative!

How's the dizziness today?
At what time do you do the opk? I noticed that the both times I got a +opk was at about 6/7pm.

Have you tried vaginal temping? I read that you can also take your temps that way. Maybe you will get a more accurate reading with that. Another lady on this forum asked a question about charting, because she is a heavy breather and her temps weren't accurate. And someone recommended she should do vaginal temps.

I think all this ttc things are quite stressful! Coz you tend to doubt a lot of things.

I hope you get some sort of confirmation or that you O soon:)
Kmfx for you

Yes I've heard about temping using your mouth can be inaccurate if you sometimes sleep with your mouth open and sometimes you dont it will make your temp vary.

So I've taken the plunge and decided to go a very low calorie diet, its one of those shake diets, its called Slim and Save (very similar to Lighter Life and Cambridge for those that have heard of them). I actually conceived my son while doing Cambridge and lost 4 stone (56 lbs) after I had him doing Cambridge again so it does work. I only need to lose about 1 and a half stone (21 lbs) so hoping it wont be too hard. Hoping it will help me conceive again, weight plays a big part in my fertility so feel like I need to shift this extra weight quickly.

Cookie- that's great that you going to try and lose a bit of weight.
Does weight play a part with all women? When I conceived dd, I was a stick and picked up a lot of weight, I now look like a balloon, lol. But on a serious note, do you think it works to lose weight? I love my food and I hate depriving myself from all the yummy things.
I think if no bfp this cycle, I'm definitely gonna try to lose a bit. I'm sure it won't hurt to try!

Cookie- that's great that you going to try and lose a bit of weight.
Does weight play a part with all women? When I conceived dd, I was a stick and picked up a lot of weight, I now look like a balloon, lol. But on a serious note, do you think it works to lose weight? I love my food and I hate depriving myself from all the yummy things.
I think if no bfp this cycle, I'm definitely gonna try to lose a bit. I'm sure it won't hurt to try!

weight plays a major role in TTC. I was 126 lbs when I conceived my first we were ntnp and it only took 6 months. I gained 80 lbs after and I ended up ttc for 2 1/2 years with my second. I have pcos and the weight is hard to lose. I do have insulin resistance now. My Dr said weight plays a direct correlation with ovulation and therefore conceiving. Being underweight can also cause problems.

I ask this because I know a lady who is a lot bigger than what I am and she has no problem conceiving. She has a son and twins and she had a m/c in January this year.

I've tried OPKs at various times but none seem darker so I give up! :lol:

I conceived my son after losing weight. I'm on slimming world at the moment so hoping that will help :)

I'm so so confused. I have more EWCM than I've ever charted before and I've begun spotting!! I have never ever spotted before this cycle :wacko:

I'm so so confused. I have more EWCM than I've ever charted before and I've begun spotting!! I have never ever spotted before this cycle :wacko:

I had ewcm when I was pregnant with both my children. With my first I actually went into the dr because I thought i had an infection or something. :haha: I actually found out I was pregnant at the office that day. It could be implantation spotting. :dust:

Good luck brunette!
Hope its ib:) and you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"