Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Hope the 2ww goes quickly for you!!!

16 dpo still no af and bfn on frer...not going to bother testing for a while, if I get to a week late then I'll test again. X

I hope so too!!

O that sucks, your not out until AF shows though! I didn't get a positive until 11 days late with my son.

This dizziness is ridiculous! I just stood up out of bed and very nearly fell over!

I've heard of that happening...It's more common than I thought, I know 2 ladies that were 2 weeks late before they got a bfp...so I do have some hope.

Oh dear brunette any idea what is causing that? I hope it stops soon. I've had dizziness and nausea in the past, it's not much fun. Xx

Cookie1979- that really sucks:( I once went up to 19dpo bfn then af showed:(
I hope that's not what's happening to you and it is just a shy little bean.

Brunettebimbo- sorry you getting the dizzy spells, but if its a sign of pregnancy,it'll be all worth it in the end.

AFM- I went to bed at about 11:30pm last night and dh could see I was a bit moody and he then decided we can dtd:) I only fell asleep at 2am and dd woke me at 8am. When I took my temp, I had a good rise, so I definitely think I O yesterday

2ww yay!:)
Good luck and baby dust to us:)

No idea Cookie. I'm going to see the doctor on Monday if no better.

Wildchic, my temperature dipped again today but only slightly! Any ideas?

Brunettebimbo- your temp of today is still above your peak day temp. Tomorrow should give you a better idea as to what's going on and if you O.
Your other fertile signs seem positive and are signs of O, so try not to worry until ff confirms O.

Your peak fertile day(likely Ovulation day)
That's when your temp is at its lowest and then rises and eventually ovulation is confirmed. I hope that makes sense to you. I don't want to confuse you.

No that makes sense. Thanks :)

So even though its dropped today if the temperature rises twice more and is in totally at least 3 points higher than peak day ill get my crosshairs?

Yip. You got it:)

That's why you have to wait at least 3 days to confirm O. I think its your progesterone that rises after O, which causes your temps to also rise. That's why a lot of women go for cd21 bloods for the progesterone to confirm O, in my case, cd23 which I must go for on the 18th.
I hope your temp rises tomorrow, but I think ff only confirms on 4dpo. So you'll have to maybe wait until Monday!

Hey ladies, looks like AF is here...strangely relieved!!! Onto the next cycle!! :)

Sorry that af got you cookie1979

Fx that this cycle, you'll get that bfp:)

AF showed up for me on the 6th in the pm while I was sleeping, she left on the 10th. I wanted to buy a bbt for this cycle but didn't have money so this cycle we are just going to relax and go with the flow. I am suppose to ovulate anywhere from the 21st to e 24th according to my apps but if I don't feel confident in the tww this cycle, I'm going to buy my bbt, clear blue opks, and pre-seed but let's hope this will be our month.
Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks hun you too

Brunette- your chart strangely doesn't show Ovulation yet, which is a bit strange because your other signs seem to be right. I have read that you can have fertile looking cm and still not ovulate.
If you look at my chart in my signature, you can see that my temps are a lot higher than they were 3 days ago. I'm just waiting for ff to confirm that I have ovulated and then I plan to put my thermometer away. It just stresses me out over analyzing temps.

Abii- good luck and I hope you get your bfp before getting all those things. They can sometimes stress you out when it doesn't do what you want it to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->